Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Unofficial Matazone Fansite
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Lord of darness
ha one wallpaper inspired all this.
MistressAlti
QUOTE (Lord of darness @ Apr 9 2003, 08:18 PM)
ha one wallpaper inspired all this.

Well, that's kinda the way everything works with me... I get an idea, I run with it for awhile, if it doesn't die within a week, then it's a good one. I've been sitting on the idea of a fansite for almost a month now, and the wallpapers gave me a good enough excuse to go through with it.
MistressAlti
3 Mittens Wallpapers up right... NOW

Also the fansite forum, guestbook, and 3 LGG that were up earlier tonight
CrissiLove
wooo hoooo go Mistress! smile.gif
iamtootiredyyyy
u should do a mittens screensaver as well... smile.gif
MistressAlti
More stuff went up today. If you're interested, take a look...

http://www.freewebs.com/matafansite
gerbilfromhell
schway goodjob biggrin.gif
ravein
hummmm... getting a page not found message... must be the acid bunnies..
CrissiLove
the link from page one works smile.gif
MistressAlti
Are you sure it's down? I just checked, I'm not having any trouble...
CrissiLove
it works, mistress smile.gif Great job on it! smile.gif
MistressAlti
Most everything on the site should be working...

My blog is started, if you want to read. Oh, and a new Mr. SB is up, and it's from today's animation...

Just in case y'all wanted to know. http://www.freewebs.com/matafansite
cheese is funny
ok.. i tried downloading the back grounds (great job btw) and it wouldnt let me

i get something about the server having internall errors... well, just thought i would let you know...
MistressAlti
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Apr 10 2003, 11:24 PM)

i get something about the server having internall errors... well, just thought i would let you know...

What kind of error? And which wallpaper?
cheese is funny
QUOTE (MistressAlti @ Apr 11 2003, 04:28 AM)
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Apr 10 2003, 11:24 PM)

What kind of error? And which wallpaper?

yeah, it was something about the server having internal errors, and it was the mr sb wall paper
MistressAlti
Well, I just checked the link and was able to download my own wallpaper... weird. Did you try again? Sometimes servers get overloaded and time out and do weird things.
cheese is funny
i tried them all just now, i kept getting the same error... is the website set up to run a download accelerator?
MistressAlti
No, it isn't.

(If there's anyone else on the forum, would you mind looking to see if the links are working for you?)
CrissiLove
I just went and downloaded the new sb wallpaper... it is a great one! smile.gif

and I read you blog... that is really sad sad.gif I'm sorry, mistress....
MistressAlti
Well, I'm glad someone's been able to get the wallpaper... if only we could figure out what's killing cheese's download...!
cheese is funny
me too... those wallpapers rock hardcore....
craziness
i am making some AVs and icons for ya Missy, but so far they are kinda crap so i will work more tommrow, i am going on break after tommrow, so i will have time smile.gif
MistressAlti
i'm thinking about just putting the wallpapers directly on the site as opposed to the seperate download thing, but I don't know. it'll eat the bandwidth. i'll have to seperate the site up into several different accounts, and i need to check on that before i do it... hang in there cheese, help might be on the way soon enough... not tonight though, i have a chem test tomorrow... lol
cheese is funny
lol, take your time missyalti, and good luck on the test
Jonman
You've found yourself an Agony Uncle columnist, medear.

Bad-a-bloody-bing!
saucy_tara
smile.gif Hey Missy A, THE SITE IS FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!You should be well chuffed, I'm sure Mata will be too, keep up the good work honey xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Raven343
*lurks* ph34r.gif

The site looks wondermous!

I wish I could help.

But I can't think of anything I could do.

*continues lurking* ph34r.gif
MistressAlti
QUOTE (saucy_tara @ Apr 11 2003, 09:15 AM)
smile.gif Hey Missy A, THE SITE IS FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!You should be well chuffed, I'm sure Mata will be too, keep up the good work honey xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

you know, i dunno if Mata's even been to the site. Hell, if it weren't for this thread, I wouldn't know anyone's been there, save for the counter... no one's even signed the guestbook, lol
MistressAlti
For anyone's who's interested, new entry in the Blog. It's on top of yesterday's entry. It's about all I can update from here, all my files are on my comp in the dorm... >sniff<

Anyway, if you're bored/disturbed/hardcore enough to read it...

The Fan Site
CrissiLove
************************BiGhUg*******************************

I just read the Blog and wanted to give you a big hug, Mistress....

You are still doing a wonderful job on the fansite smile.gif
MistressAlti
Thanks, hopefully I'll be able to work on it some more when i get back to the dorm. No promises though, I have an end-of-semester research paper to write and not much more may happen until May
MistressAlti
Gah, I let the thread drop all the way to the third page... I'm such a bad fansite person... >cries< No one would find it all the way back here...
craziness
dont worry missyA, my mr sb max kitty backround is lookin sharp!
Industrial Kybosh
Well, no-one has sent me any articles as of yet. I'll put my hand to writing something as and when inspiration strikes...

Otherwise, I can pluck out one or two old opinion pieces - a piece on Japanese cinema (serious, but informative) and three obscenity-laden rants about stuff I hate spring to mind... But I'll see if'n I can find summat else...
MistressAlti
Well, take your time, I'm headed into a busy three weeks and I dunno how much will actually get done to the site until my finals are mostly done with.
MistressAlti
NEW WALLPAPER!

It's of Samuri Lapin, under the "Other" Wallpapers. I'm doing this instead of my research paper right now. Pity me and go take a look. The Fan Site

Oh, and sign the guestbook or post in the forum or something. Just so my existence on the planet is justified. Thanks.
kameekins
Yay Missy A! I love the new wallpaper! *bows down* I worship you for creating that site.
CrissiLove
oohhh I loved the new wallpaper! *got it too* hehe wink.gif
cheese is funny
missy, i love the website

<hugs missyalti> that blog thing was sad... and i think you need a hug...

and heres a suggestiong... i think you should PM mata and get this pinned... i feel that it is important enough to be pinned...
MistressAlti
New Mittens Wallpaper, right now. Not too thrilling, but deal with it.

You're right... I should get this thread pinned, cheese...

On another note, some avatars might be ready soon, courtesy of crazi. Unfortunately the free service I'm using doesn't like the direct linking much, so if anyone knows anywhere these could be stored, it would be appreciated. Otherwise, they'll be for download only.
leopold
Missy - as long as we're not talkin masses o megs, I can host them for ya

WOOO!!! Finally I can be o some use!!!!
MistressAlti
Hrm... how much is masses? And what's your bandwidth limit?
MistressAlti
New Blog Entry. I know it's not Matazone related, but for whomever's following it, it's up.

http://www.freewebs.com/matafansite/
leopold
QUOTE (MistressAlti @ Apr 14 2003, 11:33 PM)
Hrm... how much is masses? And what's your bandwidth limit?

Erm, a few megs tops... I should have 55 megs but I dun wanna use all of it jus yet...

Dunno what the bw limit is, but I pays enough fer it... guess we could try it an see?

Failin that I'm tryin ta get me a server at home sorted - not had much joy yet but I think I can nail it wi'out too much more bother or expense...
MistressAlti
Well, all the avatars that crazi sent me, collectively, are 350KB. It didn't see like much, but I started thinking about it, and, well... the bandwidth from all the people who could possibly link from them is kinda... painful. But if you want to try it, email me and we'll arrange something.

crystalline_innuendo@yahoo.com
leopold
kk - will do!
MistressAlti
UPDATE - Which Matazone Character are you? Click here to see for yourself.
LoLo
That is awesome Missy, I'm Mr. Snaffleburger, and all this time I thought I related with Lgg more.
MistressAlti
Linked the start of Jonman's Agony Uncle thread and the Character Quiz from the main page.
Check it out
http://www.freewebs.com/matafansite/
LoLo
Missy I know I'm kind of late in this, but if you want me to do anything let me know.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.