Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What Is Attractive?
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2
Fluffy
I don't really care much about appearance, but I like slim girls with a nice smile and matching laugh.

Moving on to what I care about, personality, they have to be happy, funny, optimistic, sort of hyper (fun hyper, not annoying hyper), and a good person. That's about all I think, if there's more I'll just put one of my "Edited to Add: Yadda blah blahdy blah." notices.
Righteous
Beautiful is a cute smile, loving eyes and a warm heart. If you can find these in a person, then focus on these features so strongly and passionately that your mind cannot escape them. Look desperately for one thing on that person's body that you find utterly beautiful so that everything but the things you absolutly love fade, then you will see that person as the epitome of beautiful. Everything else is only skin deep.
Fluffy
Beautiful is a cute smile, loving eyes and a warm heart. If you can find these in a person, then focus on these features so strongly and passionately that your mind cannot escape them. Look desperately for one thing on that person's body that you find utterly beautiful so that everything but the things you absolutly love fade, then you will see that person as the epitome of beautiful. Everything else is only skin deep.

This has got to be one of the wisest things I've ever heard. Is it original? Do you mind if I write it down so that I may remember it?
Righteous
Hell yeah it's original and why would I care if you write down what I say? It's not like I've copywritten every word I've spoken or typed, so go right ahead. I just write from the heart and if someone likes what I say, cool and if not, eh whatever.
Fluffy
Hell yeah it's original and why would I care if you write down what I say? It's not like I've copywritten every word I've spoken or typed, so go right ahead. I just write from the heart and if someone likes what I say, cool and if not, eh whatever.

With the questions I was mostly just trying to disguise my spam (which is basically what it would be minus the questions) as... well, something other than spam. And also, I know some people who are touchy about their work, so I figured I would check first. Well, I guess my spamless effort isn't working now, this being spam (I think?). Oh well tongue.gif . Sorry for taking up post space and bandwidth.
Nomad
Physically.. Well defined facial features (dark eyes, dark eyebrows, full lips, well-defined jaw). Hmm, hair colour doesn't really matter. Body shape.. as long as you're healthy. Not bulimic with bones poking me in the eye, not 13 elephants in a plastic bag. Somewhere inside that range.
I've been very open-ended because physical appearance doesn't really factor too much for me.
Beans
Personally, what i like in a girl is someone who will laugh at my jokes.
Silver Star Angel of Da Towers
let's see... in a guy...deep, soulful eyes, nice hair, fairly tall.... definitely intelligent, sweet, loyal, funny, adventurous.and nice. biggrin.gif
Edward_lover1200
male= either black or blonde hair...I love extrames...taller then me..not that that's really hard to do...they have to have a great great personailty...I mean with out a persanality even if they were literly making me drool...I'd hate them...they have to have a great personality...umm eyes...I like light eyes....like light light blue smile.gif and as for hair...it can be long...or short...but if it's short....it has to be long...for short hair if you get what I mean...and if it's long...it has to be well kept...no mullets for me thank you...

Girls- same as guys... biggrin.gif ....But in truth...the perfect girl...is Krys wub.gifI love her...she is just so great...and sexy biggrin.gif wub.gif

and the perfect guy....Erik... wub.gif biggrin.gif
coral_fang
men : shoulder length blonde/brown hair lip ring to the side and a tounge stud dresses punkish but ot in big names. *dreamy sigh*
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.