Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Missy And Xena
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2
MistressAlti
QUOTE (Debaser @ Nov 13 2003, 05:57 PM)
QUOTE (MistressAlti @ Nov 13 2003, 08:08 PM)
Debs - I want my Pringles. PM me to get an address to send them to.

Sure. Give us an address, and Pringles will be sent.

/me is deadly serious here.

/me was too.

Consider the PM sent.
Polocrunch
*Brands self with an "M" and an "A"*

Thankyou so much!
acidteardrop
missy, just tell me what to do and its done. oh yes, and as of very soon thats going in my sig.
Sir Psycho Sexy
QUOTE (Jonman @ Nov 12 2003, 06:48 PM)
You know, I wouldn't kick Xena and/or Gabrielle out of bed for farting. I guess I'm a lesbian as well then.

Excellant.

i knew it!! i knew i'd seen you on tele!! you're in one of those educational videos!!
Prince Aries
Consider it done, Oh Great One. That was AWESOME. I had my headphones on for this one. Goodness, if I had had my sub on like I did when Lo had Mr Vibey on....... blink.gif ph34r.gif

But I will get to work today on my part of the promise. I'm off work today so I can do it. Cheers!
Alanity
O_O
*bows down to the Xena yelling greatness of Missy*
Feyliya
Noticed that GoogleBot was checking out this thread and I just had to see what it was. Sooo Ravein, what did you do with the latex and hot tub and why isn't it readily available on Pay Per View? tongue.gif
Moosh
JCSOAS!

I was just thinking about this after finding the sound on my desktop (and playing it and not being ready due to not knowing what it was) and then it was bumped.

So yeah, I wasn't here at the time to comment on the yell, so I shall say that it is ftw.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.