Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anti E-marriage Group
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
LoLo
I was just looking at the online members list and well it appears that the anti e-marriage group is actually online, minus one member who I don't think will be coming back.

Prezgfish - the founder
LoLo - Joined cause Prez said I did and it sounded good to me
Crissi - I think joined for the same reason I did.
Goddess of Whee - newest member and lovely lady I must say!

We're few but we stand strong!
CrissiLove
A small but nice group.... smile.gif hehe
LoLo
by the by the missing member is Doubleminded I believe.
prezgfish
sheesh this was ages ago

but makes as much sense now as it did then

in fact maybe even more
CrissiLove
True.... I think he was a member....

We aren't supposed to oppose other people's e-marriages, right? lol Just not get e-married ourselves...?
LoLo
Yeah just not get e-married. If we were to oppose them I would be skrewed seeing as I performed so many of them back in the day. laugh.gif
CrissiLove
lmao! Good point.... hehe smile.gif
prezgfish
yeah we just happy singles
Weary Traveler
I'd be very gladdened if I could humbly join your small group. it would mean much to me. thank you
sjbbandgeek
I might as well join, my odds in vegas for e-bachellorette are about
1,000,000,000,000:1
Rattgirl
Hehehe....yeah, the best part was that right after I joined, Leo started pestering me to e-marry him. I got to be the strong, proud, e-bachelorette only an hour or so after declaring my desire to be one!

*does the groovy dance*

we should have an e-bachelor/bachelorette ball sometime.
Little Green Goth
Ooooo Another group I'd be proud to say I'm a part of!
MoonlightSavingsTime
Hey, I might as well join. I can't see myself becoming interested in getting e-married to anyone. The whole e-marriage thing makes no sense to me anyway. tongue.gif
Pab
If there's some signing up to be done, I'm doing it here ... yay, go AEG ...

Hehehe....yeah, the best part was that right after I joined, Leo started pestering me to e-marry him. I got to be the strong, proud, e-bachelorette only an hour or so after declaring my desire to be one!

... yep, know that feeling ... last time I pledged 'no marriage' I was engaged within 3 months ... and married 8 months after that ...
leopold
QUOTE (MoonlightSavingsTime @ Nov 24 2003, 07:33 AM)
The whole e-marriage thing makes no sense to me anyway. tongue.gif

That's cos I invented it!! wink.gif laugh.gif

*sigh* All these gorgeous lay-dees in here not wantin to get e-married. Makes a red-blooded epimp go all funny in the head. I think I'd best go an lie down fer a while...
LoLo
Leo it's still a pretty small group, so you have pleanty of other lovely ladies to try and wooo with tokens of affection. laugh.gif
leopold
Maybe... but this group has you, crissi an wheee in it. How could I not be miffed at that??
LoLo
True but you still have Missy, Syuu, and Debaser to woo.
CrissiLove
Wow.... Our small group is certainly growing! smile.gif Yay! Welcome, you people!
prezgfish
yes and all new member get a free muffin man doll with gingerbread accesories
Starfish
Oh! Oh! Wanna join! Can I, please? smile.gif

I never want to e-marry! mad.gif I rather e-shack-up with someone and live in e-sin! tongue.gif
Polocrunch
Ha! You're all nothing but free-n-easy Singletons. You know you really want to be Smug Marrieds like the best of us! Then you can live your lives in prison-like relationships, changing nappies and sacrificing your wastelines and... oh my God I need a divorce.
Silver Star Angel of Da Towers
e-marriage, part of me is for it, part of me is against it. Maybe it's because I wanna marry somebody yet I can't deal with commitment. Yep. That's it tongue.gif
prezgfish
QUOTE (Polocrunch @ Nov 29 2003, 01:09 PM)
Ha! You're all nothing but free-n-easy Singletons. You know you really want to be Smug Marrieds like the best of us! Then you can live your lives in prison-like relationships, changing nappies and sacrificing your wastelines and... oh my God I need a divorce.

you can join us if you do

not i'm suggesting you leave a marriage just to be part of a group

but you know you want to
Polocrunch
Hmmm, well I'm always one to jump on a passing bandwagon. I'll pass the idea on to syuu.
Pikasyuu
QUOTE (Polocrunch @ Nov 30 2003, 10:34 AM)
Hmmm, well I'm always one to jump on a passing bandwagon. I'll pass the idea on to syuu.

I'm going to bite you. And not in the nice way.

Garr! You anti-marriage folks are crazy, for on the forums, the women stay with perky breasts and lithe figures, and the men stay with tight err.. yeah, and sunny faces. Don't go converting my hubbies!
prezgfish
QUOTE (syuu @ Nov 29 2003, 10:39 PM)
QUOTE (Polocrunch @ Nov 30 2003, 10:34 AM)

I'm going to bite you. And not in the nice way.

Garr! You anti-marriage folks are crazy, for on the forums, the women stay with perky breasts and lithe figures, and the men stay with tight err.. yeah, and sunny faces. Don't go converting my hubbies!

convert you make us sound like an evil cult

you can join us, you'll be happy with us, everyone is happy and loved completely here no more worries in your life let the pain go away

we dont promote e-divorce we just like being e-single and are very happy being free and happy
prezgfish
And Promiscuous
Mata
Back from the dead.... WoooooooOOOOOOoooooooo! Spooky!
Pikasyuu
get out of here, all of you tongue.gif
Ashbless
Are you anti-e-marriage then Mata? That you dragged this back up into the light and sent it lurching toward Syuu?
Mata
These lifetime commitments must be thought through very carefully. Yes, it is possible to seperate, but everyone involved should be 100% committed to the marriage. I advise caution smile.gif
Cath Sparrow
Ha! When have e-marriages round here been about caution and commitment? tongue.gif
Tarantio
Can e-divorcees join this group? I'm feeling pretty anti-love at the moment :/
leopold
All my e-wives have left here. They are all e-stranged laugh.gif

Sorry, yes, that was a rubbish joke. Plus Tara (the saucy one) still bobs in here on occasion.
Pikasyuu
Try facebook stalking! You can stalk your e-hubby right on back into iRC. tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.