Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Is This It?
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > About the animations
Sun Tsu
I was wondering are the characters Mata has created it? No more characters?

Now, don't get me wrong, I think the 4 current characters (+ ''other'' anims) are plenty.
I'm just curious.

Sun Tsu

P.S:Would you like to see more characters?
SuperKathoid
I think he could make a series of animations of the best of us here on the forums...

people kill and mines and jello and llamas and nakedness and lots of weird crap.

cows are always funny too...
Sir Psycho Sexy
i have complete blind faith in mata and the corporation...well mata at least
Sun Tsu
It sounds good but I think it would be too hectic for Mata's schedule.

Sun Tsu
SuperKathoid
i go with cows.
SuperKathoid
they make cheese.
SuperKathoid
and ice cream
gerbilfromhell
lol gettin back on topic before we begin cannabalistic threats, mata's got enough characters and the plots in mr sb and lgg have really begun to develop (mr sb revolts, more of lgg's nature/destiny revealed+ counselor reveals himself+his mission) biggrin.gif
MAtt
sounds good to me!~!
Sun Tsu
QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ Apr 10 2003, 10:45 PM)
mata's got enough characters and the plots and mr sb and lgg have really begun to develop (mr sb revolts, more of lgg's nature/destiny revealed+ counselor reveals himself+his mission) biggrin.gif

So you agree with me, then? Good, I just wanted to know what you all thought of having new characters.

Sun Tsu
gerbilfromhell
then you shoulda made a poll biggrin.gif
CrissiLove
I'm just happy to have the characters we have now smile.gif Can't beat that LGG tongue.gif
LoLo
I agree all the characters now are great, if Mata made something new he might neglect the existing characters. As it is he seems a lil overwhelmed trying to keep up with our insatiable need for new animations.

Yay for lgg. whoot whoot.
MistressAlti
QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ Apr 10 2003, 05:45 PM)
lol gettin back on topic before we begin cannabalistic threats, mata's got enough characters and the plots in mr sb and lgg have really begun to develop (mr sb revolts, more of lgg's nature/destiny revealed+ counselor reveals himself+his mission) biggrin.gif

You know, personally, I'm happy that Mittens and Snowdrop still have their light-hearted animation plots... although the recent LGG and MrSB were really awesome in their own powerful, intelligent way, I was also very sad that I couldn't laugh and be amused by the characters anymore.
iamtootiredyyyy
I think Mata should just concentrate on the animations he has and develop the plots more rather than just make up new characters, the ones he already have are great!
Also I think it would be hard for Mata to make an animation about u ppl cos he doesnt really know you, but it would be cool if he could draw pictures of ppl in his style
leopold
I agree.

It can't be easy fer the man Mata to keep producin all these top quality anims AND look after a website AND a forum, AND the tees AND earn money somehow, plus the guy has to sleep sometime!!

Sun, I know ya think there could be more - if Mata was a team (like those Homestar Runner dudes) then it might be possible. Or if perhaps Mata had no money worries and/or help with parts of his enterprise, then things might be easier.

I think Mata shows an unprecedented amount of dedication to this whole thing, so much so that I feel like a lazy git - an I'm a workaholic!!

I think the least we can do is be eternally grateful for what we do get, especially when ya think we're all benefittin from this at no cost to us (unless we buy stuff or donate money)
gerbilfromhell
who needs sleep when you've got COFFEE! (or better yet, a gallon of jolt)
leopold
Damn fine point, Gerbil ole pal!!

Except coffee over here is stoopidly expensive... mad.gif

/me has a whipround for Mata coffee supply fund
gerbilfromhell
LOL laugh.gif we can ship mata cheap, tasteless, disgusting american coffee biggrin.gif laugh.gif biggrin.gif
leopold
laugh.gif ROFLMAO!!!! laugh.gif

Good call Gerbil! We can flavour it with lots of cream (protein) and sugar (energy). Lethal combo!!
MistressAlti
QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ Apr 12 2003, 01:17 PM)
LOL laugh.gif we can ship mata cheap, tasteless, disgusting american coffee biggrin.gif laugh.gif biggrin.gif

lmao. gerbil is also my hero today.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.