Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wake For Board Members In London
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2
Pixelgoth
After witnessing his drunked escapades at the meet, I reckon Dayan would be fighting you for access to those painkillers! laugh.gif
Sir Psycho Sexy
QUOTE (Mata @ Dec 3 2003, 01:24 AM)
I know for sure that Sean and I both had stinking hangovers today, I don't know about the other two... I think Dayan would be having a good chuckle at our expense as we grope for the pain killers...

Ya did? did you drink more than me? did i fall asleep and miss a round or two because i really felt pretty good considering i had spent most of the night extremely hot, slightly dehydrated and being attack by that effin' cat!! still much fun was had on my part at least and sean managed to pull off the most entertaining sneeze i think i've ever seen....shame the pub closed to early really =/

EDIT: I almost forgot, ta for sending that money to mata for beer.... turns out i didn't have to buy a round....dammit tongue.gif
ravein
QUOTE (CommieBastard @ Dec 2 2003, 08:38 PM)
QUOTE (Tarantio @ Dec 2 2003, 02:17 PM)
Funny actually, ive been reading one of Neil Gaiman's Sandman books called, after the tavern in the stories, Worlds End. Its about a place where people - and creatures - from every place imaginable meet up. To pass the time until they can leave, they tell each other stories about their lives, or about something they find funny, touching, creepy, or just relevant.

Gaiman, I believe, is a Londoner, so I expect that's deliberate.

And no, Pat, there are no stories. None.

And tequila is f*cking horrible. Thanks, Selma. Thanks a bunch.

aaaaaaaahahahahahahhaha

I am so glad I could be of assistance! If me and Dayan had been there drinking tequila there would have been way more stories to tell. I am so glad that you guys where able to get together. I am sure that d-man is proud... smile.gif
I am.
Spacehappy
QUOTE (Sir_Psycho_Sexy @ Dec 2 2003, 05:29 PM)
oh and i have a complete set of matazone badges and you all have NONE!* MUAH-HAHAHAHA

Damn you! wink.gif
Sir Psycho Sexy
...just so i can share my joy tongue.gif

...and not do my assignments

...what?? tongue.gif
Cath Sparrow
It's not fair I want them I really need the LGG one it's to cute! biggrin.gif
Spacehappy
QUOTE (Sir_Psycho_Sexy @ Dec 4 2003, 09:02 PM)
...just so i can share my joy tongue.gif

...and not do my assignments

...what?? tongue.gif

Get to work you lazy git tongue.gif

Edit* BTW don't let that old git Leo see the Pringles in the background, he'll ask for some wink.gif
Sir Psycho Sexy
QUOTE (Spacehappy @ Dec 4 2003, 10:02 PM)
Edit* BTW don't let that old git Leo see the Pringles in the background, he'll ask for some wink.gif

its an empty tube tongue.gif
leopold
QUOTE (Spacehappy @ Dec 4 2003, 10:02 PM)

Old git??

Cheeky sod dry.gif

/me thwaps spacehappy in a d-man style-ee

So how did this wander off topic, I wonder... rolleyes.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.