Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where Can I Find Lgg -
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > About the animations
You deny me freshmaker?!
Been reading your words for LGG want to know where i can find her... huh.gif
Twitching
go to the other side: http://www.matazone.co.uk/theotherside.html and on the top of the screen, theres a button that says Little Goth Girl. Once you click it you can view any of the LGG anims. biggrin.gif Nifty huh?
prezgfish
and laugh your pretty little lungs out
Mind_Kybitz
Actually, you'll probably rupture them first. You'll know when that happens when you taste blood in the back of your mouth and you can't breathe, but you won't care because you'll be laughing so hard.
Mata
I find it slightly odd that people come to this forum without having viewed my animations...
Zesty
Maybe they get so exicted when they first load your site that they get jittery and click on "the forums" right away by mistake.

Then when they load the forums they get so exicted that they make an account and start posting like mad.
Tigersong
Unless they didn't know that the acronym LGG referred to "Little Goth Girl" and are now cursing their ignorance.
You deny me freshmaker?!
Actually your all wrong - I got sent here by a search on Google. I was looking for info on Squee and this site came up.
CommieBastard
QUOTE (Mata @ Dec 3 2003, 01:09 AM)
I find it slightly odd that people come to this forum without having viewed my animations...

A stranger wandered into IRC once, and we directed them to the site...we were waiting for them to join the forums, but if they have we don't know who they are.
You deny me freshmaker?!
That'll be why there a stranger...
MistressAlti
It's friend-recruiting, I'd imagine... "What's this place you spend your time on?" "It's The Other Side Forums, the people are really cool, you should join!" "All right, cool, where is it?" And thus the animations are bypassed. Which is really a shame, because the animations are the best ever.
Mata
QUOTE (You deny me freshmaker?! @ Dec 3 2003, 11:45 AM)
Actually your all wrong - I got sent here by a search on Google. I was looking for info on Squee and this site came up.

That's really very peculiar, I don't think Squee has ever really been a topic of discussion here... I guess it must have to have been found by search engines, but it's strange that these forums would rate high enough to be found via search engines...
FurryMammal
QUOTE (MistressAlti @ Dec 3 2003, 05:26 PM)
And thus the animations are bypassed. Which is really a shame, because the animations are the best ever.

im a pure bred person-who-watched-cartoons-first. It took me a few days to go through them all but i liked every one of them. it took me a further week or so to notice the big link saying "forums" though laugh.gif ........... doh rolleyes.gif
porcelainwarrior
QUOTE (FurryMammal @ Dec 3 2003, 06:52 PM)
QUOTE (MistressAlti @ Dec 3 2003, 05:26 PM)
And thus the animations are bypassed. Which is really a shame, because the animations are the best ever.

im a pure bred person-who-watched-cartoons-first. It took me a few days to go through them all but i liked every one of them. it took me a further week or so to notice the big link saying "forums" though laugh.gif ........... doh rolleyes.gif

sad.gif me too...i watched everything and then spent a week or so trying to force people to watch them at school so i had someone else to talk to about them...bloody cretins...and then i saw...erm...the forums thingmie...
Sir Psycho Sexy
QUOTE (Mata @ Dec 3 2003, 06:28 PM)
QUOTE (You deny me freshmaker?! @ Dec 3 2003, 11:45 AM)
Actually your all wrong - I got sent here by a search on Google.  I was looking for info on Squee and this site came up.

That's really very peculiar, I don't think Squee has ever really been a topic of discussion here... I guess it must have to have been found by search engines, but it's strange that these forums would rate high enough to be found via search engines...

its those google pidgeons again!

....maybe they just really like your site mata tongue.gif
cait
What? Squee not a topic of discussion??? What is wrong with you people! Ahhhh!

freshmaker kid, I like your hnbness. Keep it up. And tell all your friends. CORRUPT!

I think you guys are wrong abouts the whole animations thing. Everybody knows that the writings and such are the best ever.

I remember how I first found this site. And then how I second found this site. When my friend Tristan was telling me and all around me that he could smell our brains. *sigh* I miss the good old days.

*hugs Mata's site*
Ocean!
Hummm.... I watched all the animations, then joined the forum.

*curses bad grammar*

It ruins my day!
acidteardrop
i have been watching the animations since, like, the site came out. i would have joined the forums sooner had i ever noticed the bloody link that says "FORUMS" right on it. im a dim one.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.