Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What's On Your Christmas List ?
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2
Jonman
Umm, well, being that I've been testing whether I could kill myself through the medium of shopping this year, there's not a lot of stuff that I want or need. No-one's going to buy me a Skycar, so the only thing I'd really like is lots more time off so that I could go home and spend some time with my folks and friends. Oh, and a Green Card would be nice. And a healthily paid job in Seattle. Yup, that'd do me.
Sir Psycho Sexy
i can see you in that skycar now, dress like a ww2 fighter pilot.... blink.gif
Jonman
QUOTE (Sir_Psycho_Sexy @ Dec 5 2003, 11:21 AM)
i can see you in that skycar now, dress like a ww2 fighter pilot.... blink.gif

Tally ho, wot wot! I'd be bally-well teaching Jerry a lesson, eh?
Marsyas
If anyone in my family could afford it, and if it were practical for me to have one, I would really love a grenadilla wood Burkhart & Phelan piccolo with solid silver keys and white gold spring mechanism...

Ah....so fun to dream.... happy.gif
Twitching
QUOTE (Succubusalicious @ Dec 4 2003, 04:49 PM)
QUOTE (Twitching @ Dec 3 2003, 12:13 AM)
Ummm I asked for a bunch of books by Terry Pratchett that I don't already own.  And a couple of movies and cds.

Anyone else like Terry Pratchett?

Terry Pratchett is my friend's uncle's best friend.

Get me.

*adds Succubusalicious to Christmas list*

you don't mind living in my closet do you? i think the rest of the house has been claimed....
Polocrunch
No-one's going to buy me a Skycar

Well, I've got twenty-six pence and two euros. Anyone else going to chip in?
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (WeeJ @ Dec 4 2003, 02:00 PM)
ohh iv heard some people compare swimming with dolphins to swimming with nine hulking lumps of muscle, with nasty teeth and high pitched squeeling. Of course, iv heard its also an amazing experience. just watch out for the giant mandibles of death they are no doubt hiding.

rolleyes.gif It took me ages to convince her they wouldn't bite! dry.gif

Don't listen to them WeeJ! *hugs*
Fluffy
Hey, anyone here know any good anime or good games I can put on my Christmas list? I'm at a lack of ideas. By the way, as for what is on my Christmas list, so far just the entire Trigun series on DVD. I hate it when hardly any games come out for the holidays.
werewolf3361
QUOTE (Fluffy @ Dec 8 2003, 10:37 PM)
Hey, anyone here know any good anime or good games I can put on my Christmas list? I'm at a lack of ideas. By the way, as for what is on my Christmas list, so far just the entire Trigun series on DVD. I hate it when hardly any games come out for the holidays.

if you haven't seen the Chobits anime I suggest it... it's pretty kewl.....
sjbbandgeek
QUOTE (Polocrunch @ Dec 6 2003, 02:36 PM)
No-one's going to buy me a Skycar

Well, I've got twenty-six pence and two euros. Anyone else going to chip in?

I've got $2.57 U.S and $0.32 Canadian. I'd fork over my $2,500 H but it's worthless in the states and in western europe(and as a matter of fact, everywhere else).
Daedalus
I asked for an Electic Guitar, which I helped get (Squier Stagemaster - 'tis uber-nifty biggrin.gif), a few CDs and The Two Towers extended edition. I've also been incessantly hinting at a trenchcoat too cool.gif
TheKovenant
Lots of video games, some cds. a camcorder, and $ of course
jicama
i want new socks, anime, b-movies, and the pratchett book that just came out. also chocolate. also bacon.
Fandangohead676
my christmas list consists of two things
a horse and a sterio
but i just got both so my dreams are fullfilled and my life is complete
Chinafigurine
RAC Membership because i can't afford it ,myself and i don't want to get stranded if my car gives up on me.
the lil' pie fairy
you have a car?? huh.gif
you didn't tell me! lmao...i feel so young, i can't drive 'till january at least sad.gif
can you take me places? tongue.gif
Chinafigurine
I've got a wickle blue Fiat Punto, i'm plenty old enough to drive (20) i was just too lazy to start learning until now. I've got my test soon and i'm really nervous about it.
monkey_called_narth
QUOTE (Sir_Psycho_Sexy @ Dec 5 2003, 06:03 PM)
QUOTE (monkey_called_narth @ Dec 5 2003, 05:45 AM)
1. a new bass
2. a new amp
3. a new cd player for my car because i broke the other
4. a new camcorder because my brother droped the one i have in a lake 3 days ago

only a few small gifts then?

only a few... and if i orgnize it right i shall get it all!
jessipuff
A Mr Snaffleburger top, amongst other things.

(Mata - if you sold a top to that wierdo who works in British Bookshops and looks like LGG, then I'll be one happy lapin. biggrin.gif )
phoenix
i told me mom all i wanted was money for clothes (damn me if i trust my styling with a mother biggrin.gif )

~but i really want is a really nice shoulder rub (non paid for one)

my sister to become a flight attendant so i can get discounted flights (and i can go places in hours instead of days, and go to the uk)

oh these uber expensive art markers that i would never ask for (and would shoot them if someone got them for me) but they are called prismacolor. greastest markers i ever used, they have both the marker and pen tips.... but they are highly over priced dry.gif ~

of course im not expecting any of that for xmas, but i know im getting a zippo thats engraved! im excited about that one, i only wanted one since i was 16. and me mom is geting me cash for some clothes.
LoLo
QUOTE (phoenix @ Dec 19 2003, 08:24 AM)
oh these uber expensive art markers that i would never ask for (and would shoot them if someone got them for me) but they are called prismacolor. greastest markers i ever used, they have both the marker and pen tips.... but they are highly over priced dry.gif ~

I know what you mean. I've wanted some for the longest time, and a pack of 10 colors I think is around 50 dollars. Do you have the colored pencils? I love mine. biggrin.gif

I think people who are actually getting me x-mas presents are getting me Matazone shirts. lol. That and my mom paid my tuition.

What I really want for X-mas though is enough money to be able to get other people x-mas presents. I guess I'm making presents this year, again. I did good to afford the 16 I just spent on my mom's x-mas stocking.
Flee
OMG! My sister got my present today at the mall.... Its a skirt. The shortess skirt that i have evere worn at that....Its cute but SO FREAKING SHORT! I don't wear skirts!
mcsimong
i got a bass (fender strat p-bass).. it's really really sexy. black, but i put stickers all over it already. this thing hasnt left my side since christmas... sad and stupid as it seems, i actually took it in the bathroom with me once. ... mellow.gif

anyway, along with the bass, i got a bass AMP and that's a crate 115w combo cab..
also extremely sexy, which has yet to be stickered.

uhm... god i'm spoiled... i got an acoustic guitar along with that.
a fender stratacoustic (acoustic/electric), it's black, and shiny, and it goes really well with my new...

GUITAR amp.. an 100w fender acoustic combo. it's REALLY nice.

i got like 4 belts and 1000 beltbuckles... a couple hats..
a coheed and cambria sweatshirt
a CRAPLOAD of socks
a gift certificate to hot topic (50 bucks) which i spent like *snaps* THAT...
i got a strongbad sweatshirt. biggrin.gif

... uhhhhh some sort of sandwich maker thingy...

and thats it..
GOD i'm spoiled as hell.
the first four items combined is about 1800 dollars.
i'm so not worth that.

anyway, the reason for the first four gifts is:

INTERSTATE EIGHT (my band)
is playing an acoustic show
on January 23rd, 2004, at 8:00pm
at the Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf on Mira Mesa Blvd.
(i better see ALL of you san diegans there)
www.interstateeight.com < check us out =)

and it's over
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.