Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cand's In The Hospital
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2
LoLo
I know a few of you know already but I think everyone should know and that we should all keep Candice in our thoughts right now. That and I would like her to come back with a warm welcome and for her to know how much we care about her.

Her husband told me today that she is in the hospital due to a blood clot in her lung. She should be ok and will back to the boards if she's feeling up to it in a couple of days when she gets out of the hospital.

Get well soon Cand, miss you already and I hope you feel better soon.
Oni Usagi
Hurry up and get better Cand. We'll miss you much. You have to come back and take care of your son you know, you can't just shove him on his aunt like that. Where is his aunt anyways?
magikeyes14
get better Cand, we'll miss you... hope to talk to you soon *hugs*
Industrial Kybosh
Lo told me not long ago. Get back here soon, cand. We need you, 'k? So hurry up and get well.

Don't make me set the manatees on you...

/me hugs
William Wallace
QUOTE (LoLo @ Dec 3 2003, 01:42 AM)
I know a few of you know already but I think everyone should know and that we should all keep Candice in our thoughts right now. That and I would like her to come back with a warm welcome and for her to know how much we care about her.

Her husband told me today that she is in the hospital due to a blood clot in her lung. She should be ok and will back to the boards if she's feeling up to it in a couple of days when she gets out of the hospital.

Get well soon Cand, miss you already and I hope you feel better soon.

A blood clot in her lung!?

Jeez.
sammi
Oh my... That's not good at all. ;_; FEEL BETTER, CANDICE!!!! <3 <3 <3 *hugs*
Mata
Eek, that's no fun. Send her my best wishes for a swift recovery.

If she gets the clot physically removed and she gets it in a jar then I think we should demand pictures so we can stick them on dartboards.
LoLo
I think you're right mata. It would be fun.
werewolf3361
eek... that can't be any fun... get better soon Cand... sending my best wishes for a quick and well recovery.... smile.gif come back as soon as you're up to it...

and I agree with Mata...
If she gets the clot physically removed and she gets it in a jar then I think we should demand pictures so we can stick them on dartboards.
CrissiLove
Oh, no.... That sounds awful. Tell Candice that I hope she feels better, and I hope to see her back soon.
elf
Oh my gosh... that's horrible. >_<; Please tell her get well soon x_X;
vicrawr
Hurry and feel better mommy!!!! I talked to her hubby....i called him dad a few times and i'm pretty sure i freaked him out.

/me hugs!
Jaq
Poor Cand, I hope she gets better soon. I was talking to her husband on MSN too. sad.gif
MistressAlti
Cand, I love you. You're my hero. Please get better. I can't lose two of my mods in one month.
MoonlightSavingsTime
That sounds painful. sad.gif I hope you get better soon candice. Looking forward to your safe return.
Prince Aries
I really hope Cand gets better. Soon. I miss her already.
I love you Cand! I wish her the best of luck!
Pikasyuu
Cand, you know you're a mother figure to me.

Which makes it mandatory to do what Mata said and let me play darts with your jarred clot photo.

Love you much. Be like the avatar fishie, book it from that hospital like wh0a.

And then put on some spandex and bad techno, and have yourself a kung fu film of it.
monkey_called_narth
get well soon cand! *huggle huggle huggle* lots of love!
TigerLily013
I am definitely gonna make her a get well card and post it on here for her to see when she comes back smile.gif Common candice lady, common back!
spiffilicious05
::huggles cand::

there laugh.gif huggles make everything better smile.gif

::huggles cand::: feel better

get better

::huggles again:::
the lil' pie fairy
sad.gif bad clot...as well as throwing darts at it, it should be smited and beaten with spoons...

get well soon candice *sends a medicine pie*
Pixelgoth
To someone who hugged me when I felt down I'm hugging ya' right back biggrin.gif Obviously not too hard as you've just had surgery on your chest area rolleyes.gif

Get well soon mate! smile.gif
porcelainwarrior
oh dear, poor candice sad.gif feel better soon!

*pats gently on head (not going anywhere near the lung-type area, be it internetty or not tongue.gif)*
Starfish
Get well soon Miss Candice. smile.gif sad.gif
Jaq
Oh my goodness! I forgot to hug her

/me hugs Cand

Okay. There we go. Be sure to ask for your clot in a jar and take a picture of it. Then we can name it and throw insults at it!

I suggest sparky. or alternatively Little Bastage that Caused Cand A H-ll of a Lot of Trouble and Made her Have to Eat Hospital Food
ravein
jezzzz I go away fro a few days and all hell breaks loose...
*HUGS*
luv u cand...
hope you are feeling better soon!!!!
FurryMammal
have umm fun cand!

get better soon smile.gif wink.gif cool.gif happy.gif tongue.gif laugh.gif biggrin.gif
Polocrunch
Get well soon Cand. We wub oo!
Cath Sparrow
Hug Cand's extremities (sp?) so as not to hurt her chest. Get well soon! You have to be cause it's coming up to Christmas and theres lots of partying to to do! biggrin.gif
WeeJ
Cand, when you read this...hurry up and get better.
wub you loads. Even when you fart on me wub.gif
Sir Psycho Sexy
QUOTE (WeeJ @ Dec 3 2003, 07:03 PM)
Even when you fart on me wub.gif

i KNEW it, women do fart!! tongue.gif

and i'll echo everyone else here, it sucks, hope you get better soon, and if she gets to keep it, we could throw darts at it...not pictures of it biggrin.gif
acidteardrop
oh no! there are so many things wrong with this world!

get better cand...*hugs and kisses*
VVes
Cand, hang in there! It's a nasty critter but technology can do all, right? Right!!!

HUrry Back!!! We miss you!!!

:: HUGSSSS ::
CommieBastard
We can rebuild her. We have the technology.
LoLo
QUOTE (Jaq @ Dec 3 2003, 09:06 AM)
Oh my goodness!  I forgot to hug her

/me hugs Cand

Okay.  There we go.  Be sure to ask for your clot in a jar and take a picture of it.  Then we can name it and throw insults at it!

I suggest sparky.  or alternatively Little Bastage that Caused Cand A H-ll of a Lot of Trouble and Made her Have to Eat Hospital Food

Sparky is like the best name ever! The other one is a close second at least in my eyes. laugh.gif
Pikasyuu
We could call it ChanServ jr.

It would be like ChanServ sr. to spawn a blood clot, wouldn't it? He wasn't even aiming for the right orfice! Geez.
saucy_tara
Get well soon babe, oh by the way in your absence I've brainwashed the whole forum to VOTE KIEFER!!!!! m'kay??? biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
nordelen
yeah, get well soon candice.
as for the clot thingy: maybie we should plant it, to see if it will grow into a little candice tree?
CommieBastard
QUOTE (nordelen @ Dec 4 2003, 10:42 AM)
as for the clot thingy: maybie we should plant it, to see if it will grow into a little candice tree?

But what if it grew into a little clot tree? What then, nordelen? What then?
Oni Usagi
QUOTE (CommieBastard @ Dec 4 2003, 01:19 PM)
QUOTE (nordelen @ Dec 4 2003, 10:42 AM)
as for the clot thingy: maybie we should plant it, to see if it will grow into a little  candice tree?

But what if it grew into a little clot tree? What then, nordelen? What then?

Well, then she could mail out the clots so we could have the real thing to play darts with.
LoLo
Update from Cand's husband is that Cand is doing a lot better. They were hoping she could come home today but looks like she'll be in another day. I'm glad she's doing ok. Miss you my forum f-buddy!
CrissiLove
I'm glad she is doing much better and should be home soon! It's always nice to get to go home when you're not feeling good! It's comforting.... smile.gif

I miss seeing you around here, Candice! Hurry back! Oh, but make sure your feeling better first.... lol As much fun as posting is, it's not worth risking your health!
Prince Aries
I'm really glad to hear this. I was REALLY worried. I'm soooo happy you're doing better Cand! I wish you the best my darling! happy.gif And I still have your rubber chicken waiting for you when you come back! happy.gif
leopold
Yoinks! ohmy.gif

Well, I'm glad Cand is feelin better, an I hope she makes a really quick recovery and comes back as soon as poss.

An to all forumites: BE MORE HEALTHY!!! tongue.gif
Pab
QUOTE (leopold @ Dec 5 2003, 11:55 AM)
An to all forumites: BE MORE HEALTHY!!! tongue.gif

.. party pooper
Jonman
Argh!

Well, the news that Cand is on the mend is good.

I propose get well soon messages utilising terrible puns.

"We miss you a ©lot! Come back soon"

*gets coat*
Pab
Lunging for you to return?
Jonman
QUOTE (Pab @ Dec 5 2003, 08:13 AM)
Lunging for you to return?

Nice one fella!

"Cand, you take our breath away"

P.S. I hope no-one if finding this in bad taste, it's all done with the nicest of intentions...
porcelainwarrior
oooh! i just bumped into candice's husband on msn messenger for a few minutes (i thought it was her tongue.gif)

he says shes doing well and should be coming out tomorrow

edit: which is what lolo said...but never mind...
Anubis
QUOTE (CommieBastard @ Dec 3 2003, 08:25 PM)
We can rebuild her. We have the technology.

somebody watchs too much DBZ

Get better soon Cand...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.