Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dream With Mata In It...
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > About the animations
witchblade_babe
i think the mear fact he was in it was interesting.... something bout running somewhere... car and more people is all i rem... lol ^^;; ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif cool.gif tongue.gif

oh oh i heard mata means kill in spanish.... umm am i right... ~has a x-co-worker with the last name mata... talk about kool hmm? lol~ smile.gif unsure.gif blink.gif ph34r.gif
MistressAlti
dude, that's weird. i had a dream with LGG once, but it was just me watching the animation right before bed.
witchblade_babe
yes it was weird blink.gif blink.gif unsure.gif
Jonman
I'm sure Mata will put me straight on this - I've asked him on several occasions what it means. I really should ask him once when I'm sober, and then I might remember.

As my swiss-cheese memory runs, it means 'death' in Spanish, but Matazone was a character in a play who distracted Death long enough for someone who was supposed to die not to. Possibly a fool (i.e. jester).

Or something like that.

*shrugs*
CrissiLove
That's really cool... smile.gif I wish I had a cool name.. lol blah@Crissi
LoLo
I thought muerte meant death in spanish.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.