Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I'm Leaving
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2
Lord of darness
You all keep saying you don't like me talking about distroying so I'm leaving you all can kiss my ass becouse when I distroy the world and torture the people if I hear anyhting about matazone I'll tourtue you for three years and make it so bad that you will bag for death........

so go drie up and die..........

see you all.
Hyperion
It's spelled "destroy"

huh.gif

Whatever.
leopold
May I be the first to congratulate you on the first sane thing you've said during your stay here.

Best of luck with everything.
cheese is funny
later... destroying the world isnt a funny joke, and for kissing your ass, not for all the money in the world. yeah, go ahead and tourtue me untill i bag for death...

and i dont plan on dieing for a long time... so i will continue to try to make people happy
CovertYawn
Its kinda to bad you feel you need to go, I don't have much to say really, apart from this. Please please, I think I remember you saying you were dsylexic and I respect that, but when you post, just check over it and try to spell correctly.
Sir Psycho Sexy
i have a few peice of advice for you
1. grow up
2. learn to spell
3. stop being a tit
leopold
QUOTE (CovertYawn @ Apr 12 2003, 01:58 AM)
just check over it and try to spell correctly.

Dude, it wasn't the spelling that bugged people...

...or was that jus me again?? unsure.gif
CrissiLove
*not to make anyone mad* and it prolly doesn't even really matter here... lol but my brother is dyslexic... and it doesn't matter how many times he reads over his letters or anything... he just can't get it all right... not like the rest of us (well, except me.. but I have no excuse tongue.gif ) LOL
CovertYawn
and it doesn't matter how many times he reads over his letters or anything... he just can't get it all right...

Ok ok my Bad tongue.gif
monky of insanity
I can't beleve that you people would not say one good thing about someone when they left.....

I may not like this site as much as it looks.
cheese is funny
QUOTE (monky of insanity @ Apr 12 2003, 02:08 AM)
I can't beleve taht you people would not say one good thing about someone.....

I may not like this site ans much as it looks.

have you read some of the things he has posted? all he cares about is killing everyone... the only thing i can think of him that is good is that he likes crissi and crazi
monky of insanity
well I have read most of the post within 3 pages from here and i think that maby he is right and that you are one of those people he is talking about.
leopold
Monky,

On behalf of everyone here, I'd like ta apologise for ya gettin that impression. The character leavin has been a source of nuisance to everyone hear and has caused much upset.

We're like a big happy family, and we'd like ya to stay. smile.gif
monky of insanity
oh a happy famaly right I see that is why you hate a perfictly good person....
Sir Psycho Sexy
yeah monky you didn't know him, he just tried to threaten people and ended up mis-spelling everything...even his name....give us a chance, were nice really....superb name by they way
monky of insanity
frankly I think that this is an insalt to the name mata to disrespect someone till they leave.
Hyperion
Aye, we are a big happy family. You ought to see the album, we're so pretty. And it has Mata in it. He'll be a legend someday.
gerbilfromhell
why's everyone so obsessed cause lod can't spell? WHO CARES? IT'S A FORUM YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO CARE THIS ISN'T SOME PAPER WHERE SPELLING ACTUALLY MATERS! AAAAARGH! mad.gif
monky of insanity
I've seen the album but that dosen't make a famly a famly is sposed to be nice to all it's members not only the ones that are not crazy and as i said I read a lot and I must say I'm disapointed....

famalys are nice to each other.
Sir Psycho Sexy
ok gerbil has a point....but all the take over the world stuff was a little OTT
Hyperion
To some extent it's fine, because everyone mistypes, but to consistently misspell a word like "destroy"? It's a tad annoying.

And I only just got here, but wasn't he the disrespectful one? I mean destroyage of humankind? I admit, some people deserve to die, but there are a lot of awesome, wonderful persons out there that I'd love to meet. biggrin.gif
cheese is funny
first of all, not all families are nice to each other...

second of all, we were nice to darness, but he doesnt want to agree with us that distruction of the world is stupid, and if that makes him mad so he leaves, well, then he can go, cause im not going to change my opinion to make him happy
Hyperion
And on ANOTHER note, why are you defending this guy so readily? You didn't even know him, from what I've read in this thread.
monky of insanity
I don't know I can relat to him and it makes me mad to see someone like me to be made madder that is why there was an incress in hate becouse people everywhere are mean and so you may be right not everone deserves to die but I think that you can't get them all without killing off the rest.
cheese is funny
monky, your darness, i know you are... thats the only reason that you would defend someone you dont know when you dont know the back story...
monky of insanity
I defend him becouse he is like me and we simply take difrent paths down the same problems....
leopold
QUOTE (monky of insanity @ Apr 12 2003, 02:12 AM)

You clearly didn't read my post, so I'll reiterate.

LoD made offensive, threatening PMs to people on this forum. This is against the rules and by rights he should have been banned.

I don't find it in me to hate people. That guy pushed the envelope.

If you feel you don't want to be here, then I apologise. Please feel free to leave us to our own terrible, terrible family...
cheese is funny
oh yeah... cause destruction of the world is the best answer... your both so intelligent...
monky of insanity
I just think you can't acespt that he would leave cheese that is why you look at me as him.
Sir Psycho Sexy
QUOTE (monky of insanity @ Apr 12 2003, 02:18 AM)
I don't know I can relat to him and it makes me mad to see someone like me to be made madder that is why there was an incress in hate becouse people everywhere are mean and so you may be right not everone deserves to die but I think that you can't get them all without killing off the rest.

what the hell are you talking about?
Hyperion
cheese is funny Posted on Apr 12 2003, 03:19 AM  monky, your darness, i know you are... thats the only reason that you would defend someone you dont know when you dont know the back story...

*pets cheese* Wonderful. I didn't want to say that because I'm a NooB.
cheese is funny
i cant accept that he is leaving? BAH! im tired of argueing with him so much that im glad hes gone... and honestly, it takes alot to make me mad enough at someone to be glad i never see them again...
monky of insanity
maby I sould start qouting

what the hell are you talking about
gerbilfromhell
QUOTE (Hyperion @ Apr 12 2003, 02:17 AM)
And on ANOTHER note, why are you defending this guy so readily? You didn't even know him, from what I've read in this thread.

well, i do know him so i can defend him without critisism (besides, i'm the #1 poster, i know everyone here cause i'm so obsessed with the fourm). spelling doesn't matter, except if you use it for that leet speak (that's how i say it now i hate how it's supposed to be said), destroyin the world is fine, i seriously hate the world, it's in pretty shitty condition right now, i made a post about that in the war in iraq poll and i'm not repeatin myself go check it yourself. anyways, even if i seem to be the only one, i'll miss lod when he leaves (you could at least be nicer to him on his godbye thread mad.gif )
leopold
See what I mean Monky?

Cheese has been here a long time, and he's got even more patience than I have!

I know forums where he'd have lasted five minutes tops!

Like I said before, if you feel so strongly about it, you can always leave.
cheese is funny
be nice to him on his good bye thread? never, he said to kiss his ass and die for a good bye
monky of insanity
gerbil from reading the post I tought you would be the last one to say that but I'm happy one person cares.
leopold
And I was nice, I wished him well!

Heel, Gerbil!! *hee hee* laugh.gif
gerbilfromhell
Like I said before, if you feel so strongly about it, you can always leave.
careful, leo, you're startin to sound like 'if you don't like america, then you can leave' mad.gif
monky of insanity
I agree and if I leave here becouse I hate you all being mean I might as well leave america becouse it sucks to and leave the world becouse it has bad people.
Hyperion
Does anyone like America right now?
monky of insanity
no
gerbilfromhell
jus ignore em monky, the forum's bein oddly mean tonite. strange, when i'm suddenly nice, everyone else's mean. so that means when i'm mean, i'm actually helping ppl so they don't get angry biggrin.gif
cheese is funny
the world does have bad people, but look at the people who volunteer their time to helping the homeless, the ones that volunteer to help strangers, the ones that become doctors to help mankind? you need to look at the big picture here...
Sir Psycho Sexy
QUOTE (monky of insanity @ Apr 12 2003, 02:22 AM)
maby I sould start qouting

what the hell are you talking about

see now your quoting me totally out of context, it makes no sense and gerbil, being the number one poster is nothing to boast about really, frankly the idea of destroying the world is both immature and futile
leopold
QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ Apr 12 2003, 02:25 AM)
careful, leo, you're startin to sound like 'if you don't like america, then you can leave' mad.gif

Yeah, well I get sick o people complainin "Ooh that TV show was rude", "Ooh the food here is awful", "Ooh you're not being very nice to that person"...

People have a choice. If ya don't like summat, jus leave. Simple.

I've never, ever been nasty to you Gerbil, please don't let this wreck our friendship...
Jaq
QUOTE (monky of insanity @ Apr 12 2003, 02:12 AM)

Monkey, would a perfectly nice person send people death threats when they say something that he doesn't agree with? Because if sending death threats makes him a perfectly nice person than LoD is. But most people do not appreciate his comments and find them frustrating and somewhat sad.
monky of insanity
jus ignore em monky, the forum's bein oddly mean tonite. strange, when i'm suddenly nice, everyone else's mean. so that means when i'm mean, i'm actually helping ppl so they don't get angry

well that is good but there is a a reason for me to be mad at all that is being bad to him now....

well to be truthfull I'm his best frend Jason and I'm mad you all are being like this and I'll be mad at you all becouse you only got to see his bad side.
gerbilfromhell
Yeah, well I get sick o people complainin "Ooh that TV show was rude", "Ooh the food here is awful", "Ooh you're not being very nice to that person"...

People have a choice. If ya don't like summat, jus leave. Simple.

I've never, ever been nasty to you Gerbil, please don't let this wreck our friendship...
i dun plan on it, jus defendin a friend from a friend. i guess leavin america is reaaal different from leavin a forum...... i wish crazi were here so i wouldn't have to be basicly the only one defendin lod
cheese is funny
his bad side? he has a good side? why didnt he ever show it? i think i saw it once or twice...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.