Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Evil,evil Forum!
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2
gerbilfromhell
yes, thanx to certain ppl on the forum, lord of darness has been driven away. ppl were angry at him cause of bad spelling (WHO CARES?), constant desire to destroy and conquer things (I'M THE SAME WAY YOU SHOULDA PICKED ON ME MORE I DUN CARE!), and because he was annoying to some ppl (personally, i hate mosta those ppl, but not all of them). he was actually schway, he was devoted to the forum and started a semi-succesful clan, and his posts were relevant and now he's gone thanx to you ppl. FEEL GUILTY AND ASHAMED! mad.gif
monky of insanity
feel bad for what you did!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jaq
He was mean to me.

I have nothing else to say on this.
gerbilfromhell
so what? with the exception of tonite, i've been mean to almost everyone and i dun mind bein picked on you shoulda left him alone and annoyed me (that's why i created the kill gerbil thread mad.gif )
Sir Psycho Sexy
i fail to see how any of his posts were relevant
cheese is funny
i could care less about the spelling, i made a joke about it a while ago and it made him mad, so i stoped joking about it... and i think 2 threads about him leaving and trying to make us feel bad is enough... this one wasnt really necessary
gerbilfromhell
they actually mostly had to do with the thread/current convo and actually prompted further convo. and you go away, this isn't a thread for ppl to insult darness. he was mad squeaky and if you dun agree, talk to a wall mad.gif
monky of insanity
well i hope you are happy you drove away a person...

he liked all you and you took his trust and distroyed it he just called me to talk about how all people are scum and that you all showed him that none can be trusted.....

he is mean to those he likes becouse he knows not how to exspress it so if you fell good about makeing a worse place for people then feel really good.
leopold
QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ Apr 12 2003, 02:42 AM)
so what? with the exception of tonite, i've been mean to almost everyone

Man, there's a world o difference between bein publicly mean an sendin a threatenin PM...

I know a few people he did that to. One was so distressed she hardly ever comes here now.

Is that what ya want from a forum?

Please, please Gerbil - I'm beggin ya - stop this insanity right now!
gerbilfromhell
QUOTE (monky of insanity @ Apr 12 2003, 02:44 AM)

he liked all you and you took his trust and distroyed it he just called me to talk about how all people are scum and that you all showed him that none can be trusted.....

he is mean to those he likes becouse he knows not how to exspress it so if you fell good about makeing a worse place for people then feel really good.

i sent him an email (cause my aim's broken) askin him to come back. i bet if he did he'd be nicer and even if he's not YOU'D ALL BETTER BE NICE TO HIM! and leo, well, i dun know wat to say..... could you plz leave this thread and stop readin my posts about lod (cause you'll get mad at me if you do)? i dun want you mad at me cause we're friends but we're on opposite sides here and i dun wanna get anyone mad at me........ sad.gif
monky of insanity
oh and feel even better you are chasing away a noob so you all can feel real great that you not only discrase the name mata but also make people want to leave.
Hyperion
It's a little funny how darness and monky both spell 'destroy' in the same incorrect manner - 'distroy'

I stand at saying they are one and the same.
CovertYawn
Ok, the spelling thing was a little off.. but I do care about spelling, and the complete lack of punctuation, its just makes everything so much easier to read. I am sorry to see LoD go but I belive the whole hate and blowing things up stuff was a bit over the top, I hope that this forum was never meant to be some kind of preaching platform for someones supposed hate of everything and everyone. This is kinda the only post I'm going to make on this subject, and I'm sorry if my personal opinion offends anyone but it is just that, my pesonal opinion, it isn't desinged to affect you in any specific way.

I'm kind of hoping mata discontinues the forum in a way, I think we've all just proved we're as good as squabbling children, me included.
monky of insanity
It's a little funny how darness and monky both spell 'destroy' in the same incorrect manner - 'distroy'

I stand at saying they are one and the same
we are both dislexic and also I can't spell as well so don't even start on my spelling I make more mistakes then him.

and you like to make noobs feel bad about spelling your real nice
gerbilfromhell
QUOTE (Hyperion @ Apr 12 2003, 02:48 AM)

once again, who cares? spelling DOES NOT MATTER! mad.gif if you drive monky away i'll be VERY VERY ANGRY AT YOU! (i mean literally angry, not mean posts angry)
CovertYawn
I said I respect the fact that he (and you) have dyslexia, thats not a problem. and I have no idea wether punctuation is affected as well, sometime I may get round to asking someone about it.
Hyperion
I apologize. If my opinion is not wanted, I will discontinue posting in this thread.

And monky, I just joined today, and I'm probably younger than you, so please don't pull the "offending a NooB" on me. And you know, I'm really not a very nice person, but I'm fair.
And I don't know much about the affliction, but I think that each dyslexic is unique.
Jonman
Oooh, yadda yadda yadda.

Personally, I'm rather glad I missed all the to-do. To be honest, I'm impressed it took this long to have a proper flame war. I wonder what the record is?

OK, let's summarise.

Someone offended someone else (maybe intentionally, maybe merely through being insensitive/stupid).
Other folk jumped to the defense of offended person.
Offendee get's narky and get's his buddy/self to come on and defend him.
Everyone throws toys out of pram and has a paddy.

It's the oldest story in the book.....

*yawn*

I've had enough - I'm off out to eat sushi and relax with real people (shocking I know). Hopefully when I get back tomorrow, everyone will have kissed, made up, and be making origami wombles for each other.
gerbilfromhell
you're opinions are welcome, hyperion, since lod's gone anyways he won't hear you and i'm not gonna drive you away like you drove lod away mad.gif
monky of insanity
maby you should show them what he has to say when you get an e-mail back gerbil I'm sure it is bad and is full of hate for them becouse he talked about that on the phone.
Jaq
Oo! Let's start making origami now! I'm gonna make....a crane....'cause that's all I know how to make.

What are you going to make?
monky of insanity

also i think that my above qoute is the only truth you should feel really good you just made a person hate the world even more you jerks.

so feel really good about yourselfs and I hope he never comes on and reads what you have to say.
gerbilfromhell
i wish i could im him. then i might actually be able to get him back to the forum (gets angry at broken aim)
monky of insanity
Oo! Let's start making origami now! I'm gonna make....a crane....'cause that's all I know how to make.

let's make a gun and shoot you for being mean and anying in the middle of a topic and spaming none the less wich you critised him for.
gerbilfromhell
QUOTE (monky of insanity @ Apr 12 2003, 03:00 AM)
maby you should show them what he has to say when you get an e-mail back gerbil I'm sure it is bad and is full of hate for them becouse he talked about that on the phone.

tell him many ppl want him back and tonite the forum's bein exceptionally hateful
cheese is funny
QUOTE (monky of insanity @ Apr 12 2003, 03:05 AM)

let's make a gun and shoot you for being mean and anying in the middle of a topic and spaming none the less wich you critised him for.

shut up monky, jaq is cool... and dont tell her shes mean, tell darness that for sending her death threats
monky of insanity
no and you take that back cheese.
Jaq
Okay...no one else is making origami...I'll make...a box!

: :
: :

Look everyone! A box!
cheese is funny
hell no, anyone that sends death threats suck... tara posts here alot less and probebly because of that, and im glad that jaq chooses to post here
monky of insanity
also if jad is cool then he would be nice to others no matter how bad they were I see nothing cool in being a bad person to someone when they leave.
Hyperion
huh.gif

Well, I feel the bitterness. I do think that certain people are being immature.

Me, first, well, I'm a writer, so mispellings and bad punctuation and grammar are a serious pet peeve of mine. I don't know lod, but it bothers me that monky seems so much like him (misspelling THE SAME THINGS, not having any info in his profile (last I checked), things like that) and I have no respect for people who can't openly defend themselves and their friends. This is mostly because my life was really hard for a while because people that I knew mocked me because I'm not like them (a straight, patriotic, Christian) and I had to defend myself all by myself. It bugs me when people can't openly stand up for themselves.

Never mind. When I began this post, it was timed properly. Now, whatever. You guys probably aren't gonna be able to see it from my point of view, so I'd rather not waste my time typing it out.
Jaq
LoD sent me 3 death threats. I tried to diffuse him with jokes but he was a very angry person and he didn't respond to anything until I told him I was sorry if he misunderstood me. He scared me and I'm glad that he's gone. I don't want to talk about it any more.
gerbilfromhell
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Apr 12 2003, 03:05 AM)
QUOTE (monky of insanity @ Apr 12 2003, 03:05 AM)

shut up monky, jaq is cool... and dont tell her shes mean, tell darness that for sending her death threats

you and monky are half-right. monky, that was too harsh, but jaq DID try and derail the thread. cheese, that was also too harsh, but you're right, of course jaq's cool
cheese is funny
how am i being harsh? telling him to shut up cause hes talking about shooting jaq? i dont care on what context it was... that isnt cool when she is trying to end the anger and hatred that is going on right now...
Jaq
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Apr 12 2003, 03:14 AM)
how am i being harsh? telling him to shut up cause hes talking about shooting jaq? i dont care on what context it was... that isnt cool when she is trying to end the anger and hatred that is going on right now...

Thanks Cheese, what a nice friend you are.

(wanna make some origami?)
gerbilfromhell
AAAAARGH I JUS DON'T WANT A FORUM WAR! ok, i've been to the newgrounds.com forums, ppl there are all very cruel, hateful, and the fourm wars are brutal. +, many of them are hackers or mods, and that gets reaaly nasty. i dun want that happening here. mata can stop anyone else from becomin a mod (which i advise), but forum wars are still nasty nonetheless.......
Hyperion
*folds a small paper hat and sets it on Jaq's head*
cheese is funny
i try to protect who i can... im sorry for not being able to protect hyperion....

sure... know how to make a penguin eating cheese in origami?
leopold
Okay people, I think this has gone far enough.

I'm going to bed now. I want to see happy smiling people again tomorrow!
cheese is funny
QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ Apr 12 2003, 03:18 AM)
AAAAARGH I JUS DON'T WANT A FORUM WAR! ok, i've been to the newgrounds.com forums, ppl there are all very cruel, hateful, and the fourm wars are brutal. +, many of them are hackers or mods, and that gets reaaly nasty. i dun want that happening here. mata can stop anyone else from becomin a mod (which i advise), but forum wars are still nasty nonetheless.......

gerbil, i have to agree, i dont want any sort of forum wars... i like everyone on here, and i liked darness too, but he got to me with constant death talk... forum wars would suck and would break up EVERYONE... then slowly the forums would die... and i dont want that
Hyperion
*In co-operation with Jaq, makes penguin origami eating cheese* It's Monterey Jack, do you mind?

*sets a paper hat on gerbil and monky's heads, too*

Look, I'm kinda stressed right now, and maybe I'm taking it out on you guys. I believe I told the truth, but I was harsh. My apologies.
gerbilfromhell
thank you cheese. i'm sorry, but i must make one last post on this subject, but it'll be in a different thread. i hope you'll all think about it and try to see the forum from lod's point of view. if you still won't forgive him/appologize, fine, i'll accept that. but you really should think about my next post. thanx, i'm glad there won't be a forum war
cheese is funny
QUOTE (Hyperion @ Apr 12 2003, 03:24 AM)
*In co-operation with Jaq, makes penguin origami eating cheese* It's Monterey Jack, do you mind?

*sets a paper hat on gerbil and monky's heads, too*

Look, I'm kinda stressed right now, and maybe I'm taking it out on you guys. I believe I told the truth, but I was harsh. My apologies.

yay, monterey jack is great

the truth is meant to be told, and its ok that you said it, dont feel bad...
Hyperion
Thanks, cheese. biggrin.gif
MistressAlti
I didn't mind LoD so much myself until he started a pointless fight with me over a song that he liked but I didn't. I was verbally attacked until I apologized (for what, I'm still not sure) and then refused to fight any more.

Currenly, I'd be willing to bet my net worth (of 5 USD, lol) that monky and LoD are the same person, so I'm assuming he can read what it is that I'm saying.

LoD, seriously. Why all the drama online? We don't know you. We're words on a screen. We have nothing to gain from upsetting you, and you've nothing to gain from threatening us. So why? Why are you out to hurt people that you don't even know?
monky of insanity

this is why he left keeping the peace was done by stepping in on a fourm to houner him.......

and also not only did you all have your chance to see his good side he also would never break up this fourm he talked about it night and and day and loved it to much to get off it to sleep even.
cheese is funny
QUOTE (monky of insanity @ Apr 12 2003, 03:28 AM)

this is why he left keeping the peace was done by stepping in on a fourm to houner him.......

and also not only did you all have your chance to see his good side he also would never break up this fourm he talked about it night and and day and loved it to much to get off it to sleep even.

if he loved it so much, why did he send death threats? the people on the forums make the forums great, i still havent got an answer... a good one at least... i think you said something about hating people he liked or something...
monky of insanity
Currenly, I'd be willing to bet my net worth (of 5 USD, lol) that monky and LoD are the same person, so I'm assuming he can read what it is that I'm saying.

STOP CALLING ME LORD OF DARNESS I'M NOT HIM HE WOULD NOT BE HERE RIGHT AFTER YOU ALL WERE LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

he may be my good frend but I'm glad I'm not him he is picked on everywhere he goes not just with words but physicly as well. so I just am sick of you calling me him I'm not as bad off as him.
monky of insanity
if he loved it so much, why did he send death threats? the people on the forums make the forums great, i still havent got an answer... a good one at least... i think you said something about hating people he liked or something...

maby you should e-mail him and ask him.
that would be the logical thing.
cheese is funny
give me his email, i will try to make it as nice as i can when i ask... i want to stop the hatred and anger that is going on right now, the forums were so happy and fun...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.