Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Seasonal Animation
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > About the animations
Mata
Yes, I'm still working on the new Mr Snaffleburger animation, but this idea occured to me yesterday and I really wanted to make it, the link is up on the main page.

I try to avoid getting too bogged down in the terminology of Christmas, I'm not Christian myself and so I don't like to impose it on others if they don't wish for it, but I've got to be a bit practical and be aware that at this time of year people do type in 'Christmas' into search engines!

Another thing for you to have a play with is linked to from the main page. I was asked to make a game for Channel 4's (the British TV station's) website in return for a few month's rent. Hurrah! A roof over my head in return for making a silly game about getting very drunk indeed.
MistressAlti
lol, you're so bad, Mata... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Phyllis
lmao!

Best store name ever.

Meanwhile, on the "How Drunk Are You?" thing...I scored 7.05% drunk this time! Ha. I showed that thing! Mata showed it to me before, and I scored something like 44%...while completely sober. dry.gif But this time..I win! /me does a victory lap
MistressAlti
Ha! 2.6% Drunk! I am a champion!
Sir Psycho Sexy
now thats one sure fire way to stop me looking for christmas presents....
CommieBastard
The game didn't work properly for me - it was fine until the breathalyser, whereupon it refused to acknowledge my frantic hammering of the keyboard and I got 0%.
leopold
I put me 10% score down to bein old, tired, it's late, cold, I was smokin a ciggy an I need to pee... unsure.gif
saucy_tara
I was 33% drunk even though I was sober. I think choosing a curry, tequila, and having beer goggles on didn't help biggrin.gif
WeeJ
Buzz buzz? I good quality vibrator should be silent!!! laugh.gif
Rattgirl
hehe...the first time I got 22.9%...but that's mata's fault! On the breathalyzer one the instructions said "left and right arrows" and the actual game is left and DOWN arrows so I failed that one with gusto!

the second time, I got 7.5% *whew*
Ocean!
I saw left and down.......... o.0
Zesty
that thing made me dizzy. wacko.gif
Mata
QUOTE (Rattgirl @ Dec 20 2003, 04:05 PM)
hehe...the first time I got 22.9%...but that's mata's fault! On the breathalyzer one the instructions said "left and right arrows" and the actual game is left and DOWN arrows so I failed that one with gusto!

the second time, I got 7.5% *whew*

I don't see how it's my fault that you read the instructions incorrectly, it says left and down in the game, you must have just read it as left and right tongue.gif
Spacehappy
I had to watch that animation twice, to check if i heard and saw it right ...... Great work mata, made me laugh smile.gif
WeeJ
Either you're quite sober, or your head is slumped over the mouse, jabbing the button with your nose and you got very lucky.

I'm offended! I'm just brilliant and got them all correct!

/me hides the vodka and coke tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.