Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: L337-5p34k
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
elf
leet speak, in general.
hinsley
0|-|. 1ph _|00 54'/ 50. 1'|| ticksay \/\/1+|-| /\/\'/ ombinationbay +|-|0!!!
elf
stop saying "if you say so!" lol biggrin.gif
hinsley
|)1|)/\/7 |234|153 iway idday!
elf
|_/\/\|=40! hehe ... ok i'm gonna stop .. maybe biggrin.gif
hinsley
5+0|* hatway?
elf
posting in this thread! lol. duh! biggrin.gif
hinsley
'/? \/\/|-|475 \/\/|20/\/9 \/\/17|-| +|-|15 7|-||234|)?
elf
nothing. just so infested with leet speak it hurts my eyes T_T
hinsley
oh. well im too tired for leet right now so i aint gonna speak it tongue.gif
elf
yay no more leet! no more bleeding of eyes! YAY!
hinsley
lol!! there will be after i have sleep!!
SuperKathoid
'/0...\/\/455|_||*
hinsley
/\/|_|771/\/ /\/\|_|(|-|. 4(7|_|4||'/ /\/|_|771/\/ 47 4||. sad.gif |/\/\ 50 80|23|0 | 3\/3/\/ /\/\4|)3 |_||* /\/\'/ 0\/\//\/ |4/\/9|_|493. sad.gif
SuperKathoid
1 |</\/0... 1 54\/\/... 1 +|-|1/\/|< 1'|| 5+1(|< 2 |337
hinsley
'/ _|00 90/\//\/4 5|*34|< '2' |337? '/ /\/07 _||_|57 |337? 3><(|_|53 /\/\3 |ph |/\/\ 831/\/ 5700|*||). |/\/\ \/3|2'/ +1|23|). sad.gif
SuperKathoid
1 /\/\34/\/+ "2" 45 1/\/ "+0"
hinsley
look. you said 'i think im going to speak to leet'. it doesnt make sense!!! why the to? laugh.gif
SuperKathoid
QUOTE (SuperKathoid @ May 11 2003, 07:23 AM)
1 |</\/0... 1 54\/\/... 1 +|-|1/\/|< 1'|| 5+1(|< 2 |337

I SAID!

I KNOW.... I SAW... I THINK I'll STICK TO LEET

haha, hins, go get some sleepytime...
hinsley
no. i gotta wait till my ex or my boyfriend or wat eva he is comes online. i think im gonna pass out with tiredness. its ok its 7:39am. he should be up soon. i hope. dry.gif
SuperKathoid
haha, did he ever call you???

and what time is it there? its 240am here
SuperKathoid
obviously i need sleep too... i asked a question you already answered... bah, im 5700|*1|)
hinsley
i just said. its now 7:41am. no he never called. i called him and he wouldnt answer so i kept callin him to piss him off and he got one of his mates to answer so i told em he was crapin bed and had a small Co*k. and then i left him a message sayin i hope he died and i wouldnt care if he never called me ever again. then i sent him a long e mail explainin i better get some answers to why he was ignorin me and was he with his ex girlfriend (i added that casue he knows i hate her and i go on abvout it permenantly and it really annoys him) and was it all about the fact that i said i didnt wanna see him last wednesday casue i had an exam the next day and i needed to get some sleep. (its not like i said i was washin my hair!!!). so then i text him tellin him to check his e mail and i still ahvnt got any answers from him. i dont even know if he's alive the stupid bastard. sad.gif i miss him.
SuperKathoid
awww

i know youre pain, ive been there so many many many MANY times... ive been rejected by 3 guys in 3 weeks, and TWO of them were in the bands i went to see tonight. The one guy wont even tlak to me, and the other guy Jay is at least tallking to me, but still declaring how he needs his space from me... guys are really f-ed up, and never around when you need them to be. i miss Jay so much... and all i can think about is the perfect morning i had a month and a half ago, waking up next to him while he was still asleep, and how he looked so beautiful, and the sun was shining in the window and the birds were chirping. ive never been that happy in my life. he was so perfect for that moment in time and now i cant so much and hug him without him trying to get away from me. I miss him sooo much... but thats all guys are good for - just for missing them... :'(
hinsley
sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif i hate guys. why isnt he online yet? sad.gif
SuperKathoid
i dont know, maybe you should just give it time. dont jump on him if you really want it to work out. he obviosuly needed some space for some reason, so let him have a little bit, but let him know how you feel, gently. if you jump on him hes likely to freak out a little... i know that too well too...

unless hes cheating on you or just being a butthead theres a good reason. my ex went 'missing' for a day, turns out he was at his moms comforting his lil sis because their dog had gotten hit by a car and died... you never know whats going on... but if you do find out hes being a jerk, kick him for it... i dont like violonce, but less i like boys that lie and cheat and are bad in general...

i hope things work out, but maybe you should get some sleep in the mean time... dont crowd him or crush him, boys dont like that much... smile.gif
hinsley
hes crushin me. hes already told me he loved me. i was like 'yeah...............' and i dont even like him that much. hes not the best lookin guy i could get and his personality has much to desire so why im goin out with him i have no clue. eccept i started it to pissof my ex girl friend who happens to be his ex as well. laugh.gif love triangle!! tho i reckon hes still seein her behind my back. ive always thought it and now i really am starting to beleive it.
SuperKathoid
well dont jump to conclusions...

if you think you can do better than him, than why not do it? there are millions and billiones of fish in the sea. really... dont get to hung up on one, because the one that swims by next might be, and probably is, even better smile.gif
hinsley
all the guys i like are my amtes and nearly all of them are gay. y are all cool guys gay? dry.gif
SuperKathoid
i dunno, but all the cool chicks i know are lesbians or bi, and that works fo rme!! smile.gif laugh.gif
hinsley
lol im bi!! but all girls i know are too blah at the mo.
SuperKathoid
being bi is best... i was out with 2 chicks tonite... it was sooooo much fun
hinsley
lol. yep. he still hasnt rung, came online, text me , emailed me or anything. :@
SuperKathoid
BOYS SUCK
SuperKathoid
So Hins baby, what happened?
MistressAlti
> 15 45|-|4/V\3|) 70 |-|4\/3 /V\4|)3 7|-|15 7|-||23a|) <
MAtt
QUOTE (MistressAlti @ May 11 2003, 04:40 PM)

could you translate that?
MistressAlti
QUOTE (MAtt @ May 11 2003, 07:10 PM)
QUOTE (MistressAlti @ May 11 2003, 04:40 PM)

could you translate that?

>is ashamed to have made this thread<
cheese is funny
1 |-| /-\ 73 1337 SP3/-\|<

(it took me like half an hour to think that up... and im not sure if its correct...but i dont care...)
MistressAlti
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ May 11 2003, 07:21 PM)
1 |-| /-\ 73 1337 SP3/-\|<

(it took me like half an hour to think that up... and im not sure if its correct...but i dont care...)

Aw, why? Does it make your brain bleed?
cheese is funny
no... thats something else... and usually get yelled at for saying what makes my brain bleed..

leet speak makes my eyes bleed...
SuperKathoid
\/\/3 (4/\//\/07 |37 7|-|15 7|-||234|) |)13!!!
Free Psycho
<twitches uncontrollably> MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP!!!!!!!!!!
SuperKathoid
/\/0 /\/0 /\/0!!!
hinsley
0|< 0|<. 8|_|7 |337 |471/\/ 15 +|-|3 /\/3\/\/ 819 +|-|1/\/9. 1 1/\/ \/3/\/73|) |+ /\/'/ 53|ph!!!
SuperKathoid
\/\/3 (4/\/7 |37 7|-|3 7|-||234|) |)13!!!!
Overfriendly_Kitten
Oh yes you can...

50rry

0h j35 j00 (4/\/
SuperKathoid
/\//\//\//\/000000000000
MistressAlti
|*00|2 |\|0|\| 1337 |*30|*|_3...
Debaser
|-|3|-|3, '/3/-\|-|...

+() 83 |-|()|\|35+, 1' /\/\ 5(_)|2|*|2153|) +|-|15 15 5+1|_|_ 9()1|\|9
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.