Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mata Meet Uk, 7th Feb, Winchester, Hampshire
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Cath Sparrow
Yay! I have a room at Bethany House for the 2 nights! So am definately definately coming. Woot!!!! laugh.gif
Daedalus
Strike my name off the list. I'm not going to be able to make it *beats up pillow*. Can't go into it now as I'm short on time. However, if any of you are still looking for accomodation for the weekend, the Sycamores has at least 1 room now free, probably all 3.

> >We have
> >- two "double" rooms (each room has one double bed for two persons)
> >- one "twin" room (that is, with two single beds)
> >We don't have any "family" rooms (for three or more persons).
> >
> >We don't have any single rooms, but except on Saturday nights we can
> >offer you a reduced rate for single occupancy. Our prices for a
double
> >or twin room including breakfast(s) are:
> >- for two persons: 45 for one night, reduced to 40 per night for
two
> >nights or more.
> >- for one person: reduced (except on Saturday nights) to 30 for one
> >night and to 25 per night for two nights or more.

sycamores.b-and-b@virgin.net

Yeah... Anyway, must run.
Tarantio
-sound of joyous peasants and cheering crowds-

I think i can bloody well make it!

shock horror I managed to swap my shift, so all i need to do now is get last minute travel arrangements sorted to leave at about midnight on the friday so i can make it in time for the afternoon, and sort out somewhere to stay too. Joy!
If anyone has already made arrangements to stay somewhere, can they pm me with the place and a way to contact them to book, as I would rather not be sitting in a hotel in the sixth worst city in britain all by my lonesome. Oh, and reduce the pies!
CommieBastard
Hurrah for Tara! Good on yer, mate. This meet's looking better by the minute.
WeeJ
We appear to have lost track of how many are now coming blink.gif

19 days left including today. Should someone bung it on the calander? smile.gif
Mr Fuzzy
For those of you planning to wander down on the Friday... I'm a drunken bum and, accordingly, will be around town from the afternoon onwards if that's any good. PM for a phone number if it's of any use.
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (Mr Fuzzy @ Jan 19 2004, 09:57 PM)
I'm a drunken bum and, accordingly, will be around town from the afternoon onwards if that's any good.

Aha! I had my suspicions about you and you've confirmed them! laugh.gif
Mr Fuzzy
Not only is it a fair cop, but you also have me bang to rights and no mistake.
CommieBastard
QUOTE (Mr Fuzzy @ Jan 19 2004, 09:57 PM)
For those of you planning to wander down on the Friday... I'm a drunken bum and, accordingly, will be around town from the afternoon onwards if that's any good. PM for a phone number if it's of any use.

I intend to be down on Friday, probably won't get there before seven or so though what with college and things of that nature.
Sir Psycho Sexy

MUAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

are you scared yet? well you should be! it has a slight urine* colour to it!!! XD

*i swear there's only vodka and chilli's in it...honest!!
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (Sir_Psycho_Sexy @ Jan 20 2004, 10:39 PM)
*i swear there's only vodka and chilli's in it...honest!!

How do you know! biggrin.gif It could be that you drunk the whole bottle, got so smashed you can't remember weeing into it because you couldn't be bothered to get to the toilet in time! laugh.gif

We've all been there! laugh.gif

What? huh.gif

Yes YOU have! tongue.gif
CommieBastard
QUOTE (Pixiegoth @ Jan 21 2004, 11:13 AM)
Yes YOU have! tongue.gif

Yes, he has. In my back garden. Specifically, my fish pond.
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (CommieBastard @ Jan 21 2004, 11:17 AM)
QUOTE (Pixiegoth @ Jan 21 2004, 11:13 AM)
Yes YOU have! tongue.gif

Yes, he has. In my back garden. Specifically, my fish pond.

Ha, ha, ha! laugh.gif

Actually the 'YOU' was aimed at the person reading the thread at the time so have you Sean???? wink.gif
CommieBastard
QUOTE (Pixiegoth @ Jan 21 2004, 11:18 AM)
Actually the 'YOU' was aimed at the person reading the thread at the time so have you Sean???? wink.gif

I plead the Fifth.
Spacehappy
Ok can some tell me who i'm meeting for the band on Friday?. (if anyone is going that is). If not where am i meeting people for a drink on Friday night?. Also can someone please post a Taxi number so i can throw it in my mobile, (make's it easier to get from the station to the B&B).

[EDIT] DOH! did not see rooted thread, just ignore me wink.gif
WeeJ
Hmmm. Trying to figure out what time we should set out Saturday morning.
anyone know how long it takes to get from Redditch to Winchester?
Queenie
Go on the AA website... they give you directions an a time plan!! It's good my mum uses it to get to Leeds an back etc... laugh.gif
WeeJ
Never trust the AA. We tried to get to Kidderminster once and ended up in Great Barr dry.gif
Cath Sparrow
The genral concesus from people I've spoken to is about 4 to 5 hours from chester don't know if thats any help to you Weej.
WeeJ
QUOTE (Cath @ Feb 2 2004, 08:23 PM)
The genral concesus from people I've spoken to is about 4 to 5 hours from chester don't know if thats any help to you Weej.

Cheers Cath smile.gif
Cath Sparrow
No problem! biggrin.gif
CommieBastard
Bereweeke Close isn't far from us...is it? unsure.gif
Mata
It's not too bad at all.

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=44...mapp=newmap.srf

The pub on this map is just across the road from the 'W' in Winchester, it's a wander up the hill but not too far at all.
Mr Fuzzy
Taxi number: 01962 877749
Spacehappy
QUOTE (Mr Fuzzy @ Feb 3 2004, 12:51 AM)
Taxi number: 01962 877749

Thanks Fuzzy tongue.gif
drarok
Soo you bunch of werido's tomorrow tongue.gif

This is WeeJ, btw, forgot Drarok (Mat) was logged in.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.