Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ordering T-shirts...
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > About the animations
Sarah the Spider
Not really about the animations, I know, but I figured I'd stick it here anyway.

My dad tried to order a shirt from you for my Christmas present, Mata, but he can't use PayPal. He forgot his number or something like that, I'm not sure. How else can you order them?

(Yes, this question has probably already been asked, and for that I apologize. I'm just too tired to go searching for it at the moment...)
Mata
Hi Sarah,

I can't remember, are you in the UK? If you are then drop me an email and I'l sort out another method for you, mata at matazone dot co dot uk

If you're in the US then PayPal really is the only decent way of doing things (at the moment). Could you find out more details of what the problem is please? PayPal give you a number when you first register with them that turns up on your credit card statement (you can also see it on online bank statements if he has online banking). You get this number from your statements and type it in at https://www.paypal.com and that get's you to full member status and he should have no further problems. If you could make sure when he orders that he remembers to click the 'add shipping' button too please, because there's been a spate of people not noticing it recently and it just makes life more complicated!

Let me know how you get on!

Cheers,

Mata
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.