Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Penguins Are Coming To Take Over!
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Creations
Fluffy

It's one of their soldiers saluting at something so absolutely horrifying that I couldn't think of it, and was therefore unable to put it in. The end is near...

Edited to Add: Is it just my computer or is the picture I posted not showing up?
I fixed mine, and thanks to LoLo for hosting it for me when I needed it.
cheese is funny
not showing. dont slander the great image of penguins, though, its bad.
EvilSpork
Useless spam. Thats what I think this is. Keep things like this out of the forums please? Costs Mata money.. And we aren't buying enough t-shirts! *buys more...*

Also, people are posting things that they, at least I would think, put a lot of feeling or work and has a lot of meaning to them. Now, please everybody, let this thread die if you're seeing it how I am. Spam.

Sleep tight. blink.gif unsure.gif
LoLo
What if he put a lot of work and thought into that penguin? What if he's proud of it?
Phyllis
QUOTE (LoLo @ Jan 6 2004, 01:05 PM)
What if he put a lot of work and thought into that penguin? What if he's proud of it?

Seriously.

I don't know if he edited the image himself (and well, can't even see it, even when I copy and paste the address in the image properties), but if he did, then it isn't spam.
LoLo
It worked for me for viewing so I rehosted it and this is what it looks like:

EvilSpork
Well for me it was not showing up at all.
sammi
EEEEE! IT'S A PENGUIN! laugh.gif *points* I couldn't see it at all, either, originally, but now that Lolo's kindly re-hosted it, I can. 'Tis a lovely penguin at that. ^___^ YAY!
FunkyGothCheeseMonkey
PENGUINS MY GREAT ARMY SHALL SQUASH YOU PENGUIN LOVERS MUHHAHAHAHA
Silver Star Angel of Da Towers
That's not that spammy.. he worked hard on it.
Sir Maxerpopple
Is there some way I can see it? It's not loading.
EvilSpork
QUOTE (Silver Star Angel of Da Towers @ Jan 7 2004, 06:40 PM)
That's not that spammy.. he worked hard on it.

It wasn't loading so for a while it was tongue.gif It was confusing without the penguin, I could hardly do much better with paint or whichever other program it is *touches penguin* ooo sexy.

Thanks for rehosting it, LoLo smile.gif Thats all this thread needed, a good rehosting.
FunkyGothCheeseMonkey
you silly penguin lovers......

(done with the spammy soon sooooooon....)
Phyllis
QUOTE (FunkyGothCheeseMonkey @ Jan 7 2004, 05:26 PM)
you silly penguin lovers......

(done with the spammy soon sooooooon....)

...How about never starting?

Meanwhile, ty for re-hosting the pic Lo. smile.gif That's great. I <3 penguins of all kinds.

I wonder what he's saluting...
Sir Maxerpopple
Penguin god?
EvilSpork
It is obvious he salutes the rats!
cheese is funny
he salutes me. duh.

thats a nice picture! all penguins are beautiful! keep up the good work.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.