Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I've Had This In My Head For A While...
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Creations
Mata
Mr Fuzzy
You've already got an fp on b3ta with that one. What more do you want? Blood? tongue.gif
the lil' pie fairy
*chuckles* laugh.gif
Mata
QUOTE (Mr Fuzzy @ Jan 7 2004, 12:37 PM)
You've already got an fp on b3ta with that one. What more do you want? Blood? tongue.gif

Yes.
Jonman
QUOTE (Mata @ Jan 7 2004, 07:45 AM)
QUOTE (Mr Fuzzy @ Jan 7 2004, 12:37 PM)
You've already got an fp on b3ta with that one. What more do you want? Blood?  tongue.gif

Yes.

*hands Mata a blunt craft knife*

Knock yourself out.
Mr Fuzzy
/me bleeds profusely

Ooh! I've shrivelled up now.
leopold
You mean you can tell?? wink.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Sorry Fuzzla, couldn't resist...

Mata, how long is that hill? I'm gettin dizzy waitin fer that poor penguin to get to the bottom... Someone wake me when he gets there.
the lil' pie fairy
he's meant to get to the bottom? you mean, i should have kept watching it the first time?? titty biscuits dry.gif
Mata
QUOTE (the lil' pie fairy @ Jan 7 2004, 04:29 PM)
he's meant to get to the bottom? you mean, i should have kept watching it the first time?? titty biscuits dry.gif

No, please don't spend the whole day waiting, Leo's just pulling your leg, it's on a loop of about 13 frames and will keep going forever! The poor penguin is getting very dizzy.
MistressAlti
*watches*

(30 minutes later)

*watches*

(3 hours later)

*watches*

*blinks*

WAIT?!?! DID I MISS THE END! OH GOD NOW I HAVE TO START ALL OVER

wink.gif laugh.gif
Jaq
hee hee! Lok at 'em go! Oh dear... I think I'm getting dizzy.
deranged_ferret
laugh.gif I wish I had things like that in my head. *pause* Or dreams about Mr.Snaffleburger for that matter. *pause* I need to watch the animations more. *watches*
the lil' pie fairy
QUOTE (Mata @ Jan 7 2004, 05:07 PM)

No, please don't spend the whole day waiting, Leo's just pulling your leg, it's on a loop of about 13 frames and will keep going forever! The poor penguin is getting very dizzy.

leo!! you plastic vicar you laugh.gif
EvilSpork
huh.gif
I absolutely love it.
blink.gif *hugs the penguin snowball*
Silver Star Angel of Da Towers
Awwwwwwww... the little penguin! it's so cuuuuuuute!!
acidteardrop
I want it. *greedy glint in my eye* it would make a nice little AV *sinister look* tongue.gif
Sir Maxerpopple
Very nice Mata.

And acid that wouldn't be very acidy, or teary, or dropy for that matter.
Fluffy
Oooooooooo. Penguin. *pokes it* That's an awesome penguin/snowball thingy.
cheese is funny
ohmy.gif

oh dearest mata, may i please use that as my avatar? tis so wonderful!
Alaric
poor penguin... i feel for it
acidteardrop
that would be very cheesy, Jon. It would also be Funny. but I don't think it's veri issy.
Dreams On Hiatus
blink.gif *is dizzy* Runaway penguin!! Or...rollaway penguin.

oh I'm such a cornball...
leopold
QUOTE (the lil' pie fairy @ Jan 7 2004, 09:01 PM)

I'm a WHAT??? huh.gif

No, seriously, I don't get it...
the lil' pie fairy
QUOTE (leopold @ Jan 9 2004, 02:00 PM)
QUOTE (the lil' pie fairy @ Jan 7 2004, 09:01 PM)

I'm a WHAT??? huh.gif

No, seriously, I don't get it...

it's from weebl and bob...there's a good episode with an insult game...such gems as:

spanner magnet
elbow face
bum eyes

also came up laugh.gif

it was the best part of my new years eve, calling people a plastic vicar and randomly saying titty biscuits happy.gif happy.gif happy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.