Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How Much Do You Miss Industrial Kybosh?
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21
prezgfish
QUOTE (Debaser @ Apr 20 2003, 01:02 AM)
meh, if you insist...

mal-cont-ent:
1. A chronically dissatisfied person.
2. One who rebels against the established system: “immature malcontents who have long since sold out to conformity” (John M. Wilson).

and no more asking me to define anything...some people...

define anything

*sorry couldn't resist*
Debaser
grrr...

do it yourself...
prezgfish
QUOTE (Debaser @ Apr 20 2003, 01:10 AM)

no
Debaser
QUOTE (prezgfish @ Apr 20 2003, 01:12 AM)

no

fine...but you'll be the one who's kept awake at night, wondering the true definition of anything...

no blood on my hands...
prezgfish
QUOTE (Debaser @ Apr 20 2003, 01:15 AM)
QUOTE (prezgfish @ Apr 20 2003, 01:12 AM)

no

fine...but you'll be the one who's kept awake at night, wondering the true definition of anything...

no blood on my hands...

no but i'll tell the court you made me do it
Debaser
the court? if it's the court of ejit, i am the court tongue.gif
prezgfish
QUOTE (Debaser @ Apr 20 2003, 01:18 AM)
the court? if it's the court of ejit, i am the court tongue.gif

nope the crown prosecution
Debaser
umm...

look, an elephant!

*runs*
Hyperion
I. . . what?
LoLo
You........miss Inky.....thats what the thread is about.
cheese is funny
QUOTE (LoLo @ Apr 20 2003, 01:58 AM)
You........miss Inky.....thats what the thread is about.

no it isnt... not anymore... its about dictionarys... is the word dictionary in the dictionary?
CrissiLove
dic·tion·ar·y ( P ) Pronunciation Key (dksh-nr)
n. pl. dic·tion·ar·ies
1. A reference book containing an alphabetical list of words, with information given for each word, usually including meaning, pronunciation, and etymology.
2. A book listing the words of a language with translations into another language.
3. A book listing words or other linguistic items in a particular category or subject with specialized information about them: a medical dictionary.
Computer Science.
4. A list of words stored in machine-readable form for reference, as by spelling-checking software.
An electronic spelling checker.

I got that using your link smile.gif lol
Hyperion
I miss InKy
MistressAlti
Yeah you do. Everyone does. Well, except P-fish, but blah to him/her.
phoenix
inky i miss you to

<huggles?>
MistressAlti
LaLaLaLaLaLaIMissInKyLaLaLaLaLaLaLa
gerbilfromhell
wait, inky's been back for a while so why does everyone miss him? huh.gif did he leave again?
Smallsam
*rapes Inky*

well, I cant right now cause hes not here...

But wait till he gets back! Hurrah!
leopold
Erm, I dun wanna be a negative nancy or spoil anyone's fun here, but do ya think that is an appropriate thing ta do sam???

I fer one find the concept an unpleasant an disturbin one... an I'd appreciate it if ya kept it out o the forum...
gerbilfromhell
QUOTE (Smallsam @ Apr 20 2003, 09:00 PM)
*rapes Inky*

well, I cant right now cause hes not here...

But wait till he gets back! Hurrah!

blink.gif i'm not gonna comment on how strange, random, and disturbing that was...... jus dun say it again..... dry.gif
LoLo
Inky has left for the weekend to visit his gerbils.
LoLo
QUOTE (leopold @ Apr 20 2003, 01:42 PM)
Erm, I dun wanna be a negative nancy or spoil anyone's fun here, but do ya think that is an appropriate thing ta do sam???

I fer one find the concept an unpleasant an disturbin one... an I'd appreciate it if ya kept it out o the forum...

It's a joke from chat leo..... unsure.gif
leopold
QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ Apr 20 2003, 09:44 PM)
blink.gif i'm not gonna comment on how strange, random, and disturbing that was...... jus dun say it again..... dry.gif

Thanks fer the backup gerbil... I'm glad I'm not the only one who finds it unwelcome...
leopold
QUOTE (LoLo @ Apr 20 2003, 09:45 PM)
It's a joke from chat leo..... unsure.gif

Sorry LoLo, I fail to see what's so funny about it...
LoLo
I know leo,,,,,,,,just tellin ya.

It's like me flashing everyone......mostly do it in chat.....sometimes rolls over onto the forums.....I think its mostly a Sam and Inky inside joke.
gerbilfromhell
QUOTE (LoLo @ Apr 20 2003, 09:44 PM)

hope they dun eat him biggrin.gif
LoLo
QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ Apr 20 2003, 01:48 PM)
QUOTE (LoLo @ Apr 20 2003, 09:44 PM)

hope they dun eat him biggrin.gif

Hopefully they shant.
leopold
QUOTE (LoLo @ Apr 20 2003, 09:48 PM)
I know leo,,,,,,,,just tellin ya.

It's like me flashing everyone......mostly do it in chat.....sometimes rolls over onto the forums.....I think its mostly a Sam and Inky inside joke.

I understand LoLo... but flashin people doesn't screw people up

I dun wanna go into details here, so let's jus say that I'd rather it was kept out. K?
LoLo
Ok ........... hugs leo
CrissiLove
I'm sorry... I don't want to make anyone mad either... but it's a very serious and sensitive issue to joke about....

So... I miss Inky!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't we all love him???? smile.gif
MistressAlti
Oh, wow. This thread's a bit tainted now, isn't it?

Um... I miss InKy?

>cries because people have messed up the beauty of the thread<
CrissiLove
*Hugs Mistress* it's okay... we're all on track again smile.gif We all miss Inky *crying* "come baaaaaaaaaaack!" hehe
craziness
sad.gif i am starting to miss him more and more now that he hasnt been here for a few days
leopold
QUOTE (MistressAlti @ Apr 20 2003, 11:47 PM)
>cries because people have messed up the beauty of the thread<

/me hugs missy

Sorry bout that honey... I miss him too...
LoLo
Miss you Inky Pinky Bo Binky, and can't wait for your return!

Don't want to have to make an episode of You've been ditched with you as the ditching character......lol wink.gif
Debaser
*hangs his head in shame at ruining the beauty of the thread*
MistressAlti
>sighs< He should be back relatively soon, the weekend's almost over. But you never know, real life might rear its ugly head.
prezgfish
QUOTE (CrissiLove @ Apr 20 2003, 02:10 AM)
dic·tion·ar·y ( P ) Pronunciation Key (dksh-nr)
n. pl. dic·tion·ar·ies
1. A reference book containing an alphabetical list of words, with information given for each word, usually including meaning, pronunciation, and etymology.
2. A book listing the words of a language with translations into another language.
3. A book listing words or other linguistic items in a particular category or subject with specialized information about them: a medical dictionary.
Computer Science.
4. A list of words stored in machine-readable form for reference, as by spelling-checking software.
An electronic spelling checker.

I got that using your link smile.gif lol

thank you sanity angel
MistressAlti
No! I let InKy's thread fall! I'm a horrible e-fiance...
>cries<
LoLo
No you're not Missy.....just sometimes gets hard to say 30 times a day how much you miss the wonderful guy to keep the thread alive.
Jaq
I miss him terribly. There, now only 29 more times to do that today...
MistressAlti
Heh. Still, I have responsibilities. I'm either shirking them online or in real life, and recently, both.
prezgfish
responsibilities are for people who aren't me
leopold
QUOTE (MistressAlti @ Apr 22 2003, 02:56 AM)
No! I let InKy's thread fall! I'm a horrible e-fiance...
>cries<

Awwwwww.... at least yer still here ta keep the torch lit fer him honey...

I jus hope Tara will do the same fer me when I'm away...

Or anyone...

??
MistressAlti
Don't worry leo, if Tara or Crissi or someone doesn't make you a thread, I will.

>still missing InKy<
leopold
YAY!!!!!!

/me jumps up an down like an idiot

Thankies missy!!! I wuv u!!!!

/me gives missyA a big hug

Thing is, I'm gonna be away on an off fer a coupla weeks soon, an it kinda coincides with when crissi is off... an if Tara is still AWOL, I might jus be callin this in... wink.gif
MistressAlti
Tara was in briefly sometime recent, she posted against letting LoD back in... That much I saw, anyways.

>hugs leo<
leopold
Yeah, I saw that... wi such infrequent postin I'll get forgotten real soon *sobs*
MistressAlti
Aww, there there leo... You know she loves you, the forum just got too rough-hearted for her. You never know, she might come back. Just find yourself another lady love until she does. She'll understand.
leopold
*cries* but I misses my Tara....

not fair...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.