Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How Much Do You Miss Industrial Kybosh?
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21
saucy_tara
Bumping to make mine the 1000th post to say WE LOVE YOOOOOOOOOOOOU
There, now he has no choice but to accept that we miss him loooads smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif
MistressAlti
There are a thousand posts in this thread?

Well, AWESOME! happy.gif

Come back Mike, all I want for Christmas is you. And some other stuff too, but mostly you.
Jaq
I miss InKy...

Come back soon Mikey, get that yuppie computer of yours online already! wink.gif
Phyllis
I don't miss him at all.

That's because HE IS IN IRC!

Yes. You heard me! All flock there now!
Jaq
QUOTE (candice @ Dec 17 2003, 05:37 PM)
I don't miss him at all.

That's because HE IS IN IRC!

Yes. You heard me! All flock there now!

gnah! I can't!

/me shakes fist at computer
Industrial Kybosh
Gah! I haven't had my Jaq fix in far too long... ;_;

Nice to see the place feeling more Christmassy. Finally my sig doesn't look so out of place.

Missed you guys far too much. I'll be online after Christmas, I promise.

WeeJ and Pixie - thanks for the cards! Much appreciated...
CommieBastard
Where is the bastard, anyway?
Sir Psycho Sexy
...married? you know how much that ruins your "social" life tongue.gif
Feyliya
I miss him so much I've started stalking him.... ph34r.gif
Monkey the Rabid Red Rabbit
I miss him so much I've started stalking Feyliya...
elphaba2
Oh! Are you the one in the postbox? I'm the one in the dumpster next to her grocery store! Cool to finally meet you.

Judging only by his sig and the Whatchoo Listenin to Fool? thread, InKy's pretty darn awesome. So yes, I suppose I miss him, tho I doubt I've ever, say, "spoken to him", but that's immaterial.
Sir Psycho Sexy
I missed him so much that when I saw he was online this morning, I started sending him PM's, and you know what?! he replied!! tongue.gif
Industrial Kybosh
Damn right I did.

Sorry I've not been around for a while. I was on honeymoon at the end of January (Thailand > you), and haven't had a great deal of spare time since. I haven't even shaved for the last month or so - I look like some kind of crazy hobo. Picture that, and be aroused.

Keep it safe, yo.
LoLo
/me waves at Inky, then does a poll dance. biggrin.gif
Feyliya
QUOTE (Industrial Kybosh @ Mar 13 2005, 06:23 AM)
I haven't even shaved for the last month or so - I look like some kind of crazy hobo.  Picture that, and be aroused.

Keep it safe, yo.

Mrow! :: purrs:: ::is aroused::

About time you posted back in! I'd thought your new wife had sucked your soul out and turned you into a zombie!
froggle-rock
Lo Inky, I take it you had a fantastic time in Thailand? Aw biggrin.gif We be meeting next weekend in London, if you are interested?
Mata
QUOTE (Industrial Kybosh @ Mar 13 2005, 02:23 PM)
I look like some kind of crazy hobo.  Picture that

*pictures*

*saves time and just gets out photos of InKy*

*admires resemblance to crazy hobo*

Not shaving - ah, that would be one of those things you can let slip when you're married, right? After all, she's legally tied to you now...

I second Frog's question, fancy coming down to London for a night of debauchery this weekend?
Tarantio
QUOTE (Industrial Kybosh @ Mar 13 2005, 02:23 PM)
(Thailand > you)

I and my maths lecturers would be very worried were the opposite true.
/me thirds frog's idea. Drunken debauchery, anyone?
Feyliya
Yes, yes! Go forth and debauch yourself so that we can make sure you're not a zombie! I want piccies of a drunken Kybosh doing funny things as proof!
Mr Fuzzy
/me does odd voodoo gubbins
You will be getting leathered in the Worlds End on Saturday. It is the only sensible course of action. tongue.gif
Industrial Kybosh
It's now Saturday, and I have the flu. So no. tongue.gif

I didn't even get a pint of Guiness on St. Patrick's. Damn my feeble human body.

Thanks for the invite, but no can do. Illness prevents, and even if I were well enough, I have work tomorrow.

Yes. On a Sunday. I have work. Jesus funking Christ... I need a new job...

P.S. Have now shaved - look less hobo-like, but still slightly unhinged.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.