Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How Much Do You Miss Industrial Kybosh?
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21
Industrial Kybosh
*sniffle*

I love you guys so, so much...

I'm afraid I'm only back for a post or two - I have company, you see. I just wanted to let you all know that I'm still alive.

I've had an odd week - only one day of which was spent at an amusement park, cheese wink.gif - which has variously involved cat-sitting, shopping for a Lara Croft-style outfit (not for me...) and inheriting 20,000.

Still waiting for that last one to really sink in. Every time I sit and think about it I start to hyperventilate...

Now, I'm entertaining for a couple of days, then it's off to Leeds to celebrate a friend's 22nd birthday.

After that, I should be free to chat with you lot again. Perhaps with another new avatar. Or back to the Black Rabbit - I haven't decided...

crazi - you can tell me all about the concert in a week or so in chat, darlin' wink.gif

Jonman - package arrive on tuesday, whilst I was away - bum! Got it now, but haven't had enough ear-bending time. Will get back to you. Love the stickers BTW!

MissyA - I LOVE AND MISS YOU TOO! I just hope our e-wedding wil finally go as planned... <3

Ciao for now, my gorgeous forumite friends!
craziness
inky!!!!!!! no!!!!!!!
i cant go in the chat! thatsanother story, my internet is down on my computer, i have to use my dads, and he would kill me if i downlaoded anything, ESPECIALLY a chat server.
prezgfish
will ibe invited to wedding
LoLo
awwwwww......I missed Inky and still miss Inky........oh well I got to pick up my mom finally.
cheese is funny
good to see you back inky.. the forums havent been the same... (im probebly late on typing this and you wont see it for a while...)
MistressAlti
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ May 6 2003, 07:39 PM)
good to see you back inky.. the forums havent been the same...

I'll echo that.
prezgfish
where the hell did that echo come from om om om m m
MistressAlti
<3 INKY
hinsley
WHO IS INKY? SORRY IVE ONLY BEEN ON HERE 3 OR 4 DAYS.
craziness
inky is industrial kybosh. he is a really awesome guy, started tons of our forum rituals, was adored by everyone except for prez, and now hes been gone for a long time and we miss him lots.
hinsley
oh ok. i dont know him but i miss him too. biggrin.gif
MistressAlti
He's also my e-fiancee, which is why I'm so dedicated to keeping his legacy alive during his absence.
hinsley
oooooooooooooooooooooooooh. ok
craziness
and hes my e-brother
leopold
*sigh*

Hurry back Inky... looks like this place is fallin apart wi'out ya bud...
hinsley
ha ha im postin like crazy!!!! i am a UbEr SpAmMeR!!!!!!!!!!
MistressAlti
>nods sadly in agreement with leo<
MAtt
QUOTE (MistressAlti @ May 7 2003, 02:13 PM)
>nods sadly in agreement with leo<

i hope not but at the same time i think the new people don't really care..... i have become cynical in the few days i have been gone...shiver.
MistressAlti
QUOTE (MAtt @ May 7 2003, 04:14 PM)
i hope not but at the same time i think the new people don't really care..... i have become cynical in the few days i have been gone...shiver.

>gives MAtt a hug<

The forum is no place for cynicism!
hinsley
wats that?
prezgfish
he is one guy fine you like him but the adoration is getting a bit much now dont ya'all think
MAtt
QUOTE (prezgfish @ May 7 2003, 02:57 PM)
he is one guy fine you like him but the adoration is getting a bit much now dont ya'all think

yes it is
craziness
awww, MAtt, dont be cynical
/me glues MAtt's shoes to floor and kisses him
MistressAlti
Um, no, not really. I certainly don't think so. Apparently neither of you do, too, as you're both helping me top the thread. wink.gif
leopold
QUOTE (MAtt @ May 7 2003, 10:58 PM)
QUOTE (prezgfish @ May 7 2003, 02:57 PM)

yes it is

I agree... but then I guess I'm jus jealous cos I dun think this would ever happen fer me... laugh.gif
MistressAlti
QUOTE (leopold @ May 7 2003, 05:01 PM)
I agree... but then I guess I'm jus jealous cos I dun think this would ever happen fer me... laugh.gif

Aww, leo, you know I <3 you too.
leopold
QUOTE (MistressAlti @ May 7 2003, 11:03 PM)
QUOTE (leopold @ May 7 2003, 05:01 PM)
I agree... but then I guess I'm jus jealous cos I dun think this would ever happen fer me...  laugh.gif

Aww, leo, you know I <3 you too.

Awwww.... I <3 ya too Missy...

Tell ya what, if Inky manages not ta make an e-honest woman of ya, I will smile.gif
prezgfish
mm would leo get a missing poll

maybe probably but would it stay on topic doubtfull
MistressAlti
QUOTE (leopold @ May 7 2003, 05:08 PM)
Awwww.... I <3 ya too Missy...
Tell ya what, if Inky manages not ta make an e-honest woman of ya, I will smile.gif

Aw, thanks leo. That's real sweet of you. happy.gif
prezgfish
will missy ever get married
MistressAlti
QUOTE (prezgfish @ May 7 2003, 05:33 PM)

You know, P-fish, I don't have any idea. I've definitely had the longest engagement of anyone on here as of yet...!
prezgfish
QUOTE (MistressAlti @ May 7 2003, 11:46 PM)
QUOTE (prezgfish @ May 7 2003, 05:33 PM)

You know, P-fish, I don't have any idea. I've definitely had the longest engagement of anyone on here as of yet...!

can i be the page boy if you do ever get married
MistressAlti
QUOTE (prezgfish @ May 7 2003, 05:51 PM)
can i be the page boy if you do ever get married

Ummm... sure, I don't see why not!
prezgfish
wee hee
LoLo
Absence makes the heart grow fonder.............and since Inky has been absent on more than one occasion lately, thats where the admiration may come from.

Either that or its cause he's a truly great and fun guy.

I MISS INKY TOO!
leopold
QUOTE (MistressAlti @ May 7 2003, 11:24 PM)
QUOTE (leopold @ May 7 2003, 05:08 PM)
Awwww....  I <3 ya too Missy...

Aw, thanks leo. That's real sweet of you. happy.gif

No probs sweetie smile.gif

But I think Inky may be mad again... it was bad enough I stole his n00b that time!! I think stealin his e-fiancee may be a bridge too far...
prezgfish
right just so i'm reminded

was kybosh the guy who played death and vimes on stage (seperate times)
MistressAlti
QUOTE (leopold @ May 7 2003, 06:08 PM)
But I think Inky may be mad again... it was bad enough I stole his n00b that time!! I think stealin his e-fiancee may be a bridge too far...

You're probably right, if you did that, we might end up having prez's "heavy-weight clash" happen after all. But of course, in that case, the pidgeon would win. laugh.gif

Then again, it could be said that it's his own fault. It's just not right to leave a girl waiting at the altar, you know.
hinsley
y has no one mentioned a fight with a duck?just casue the duck would win...... who likes my avatar?
MistressAlti
Because this thread is about InKy, not ducks.
Jaq
QUOTE (MistressAlti @ May 8 2003, 03:41 AM)
Because this thread is about InKy, not ducks.

Darn you and your logic!

p.s. Yay InKy!
MistressAlti
Hehe. Someone's gotta be rational around here, and I might as well be the lucky one.
prezgfish
being rational here

madness madness i say *runs to the hills*
MistressAlti
Hehehe.

InKy <------ wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
gerbilfromhell
missy, do ya know if/when inky's comin back?
MistressAlti
He'll be back. He's just busy with this, that, and the other thing right now. He was entertaining company when he popped in on Tuesday, and this weekend he's off again, so... maybe after that he'll be back.
MistressAlti
<3<3
MistressAlti
>sighs<

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
LoLo
**does Inky impression to make Missy feel better**

I love you Missy biggrin.gif <3

Ok so my impression needs work.
MistressAlti
Heh, it's the thought that counts, Lo. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.