Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How Much Do You Miss Industrial Kybosh?
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21
craziness
inky told me the truth about my ears.
*sigh*
i have been thinking about my slut of a right ear. i think my virgin-prude left ear is just jealous of her, and thats why she always has to be such a bitch and wear those damn button up sweaters with the pearl earings and the headband and the kneesocks, shes just so...blech....
MistressAlti
lol crazi

<3 to InKy
racingaway13
i guess im a horriable person to have never paid homage to inky... im sorry inky... you know i missed you!
MistressAlti
lol, you're not horrible, racin...

homage? oh great, now we're giving him some sort of elevated status?

he's gonna get a big head if you all aren't careful. laugh.gif
leopold
QUOTE (MistressAlti @ May 10 2003, 05:06 PM)
he's gonna get a big head if you all aren't careful. laugh.gif

Ya mean he hasn't already?? I'd think he may have done from this thread...
MistressAlti
hehe. Well... you're probably right. But he's hardly around to see this monument to him, so maybe the full effect hasn't set in yet.
leopold
You mean ya haven't been emailin him wi regular updates?

Missy, I'm disappointed!

/me hugs missyA

Sorry, that wasn't nice... I wanna spread peace an lurve here now...
MistressAlti
LOL, the scary thing is that I DO email him about what goes on around here sometimes... I just neglect to mention the size of his glory thread.

It's okay leo. >hugs<
leopold
Prolly just as well ya don't really, he may get so big headed he can't get in here no more... at least if his head swells while he's here he can't escape!! laugh.gif laugh.gif

So hows he doin then?
MistressAlti
I know this weekend he's out celebrating a friend's birthday. He said maybe afterwards he'd be able to stick around here for a few days, but I wouldn't put too much hope in that.
leopold
*sigh*

At least there's a small chance he'll come in... I dun think Tara's ever gonna come back... sad.gif
craziness
awww...i think shell stop by to say hi eventually...........

[omg, i almost had an urge to write that in leet after that leet thread..........]
leopold
Thanks crazi...

/me hugs crazi fer bein so sweet

...I'm glad ya didn't post that in leet, I'd have been translatin it all afternoon! laugh.gif
Hyperion
I hate leet. I canna read it. ;_;
MistressAlti
QUOTE (leopold @ May 10 2003, 11:27 AM)
At least there's a small chance he'll come in... I dun think Tara's ever gonna come back... sad.gif

>hugs leo<

You and me, we have to stick together. We're the forumites with lost loves.
leopold
QUOTE (MistressAlti @ May 10 2003, 06:52 PM)
You and me, we have to stick together. We're the forumites with lost loves.

Indeedy... but it's sadder for you cos ya never got ta e-marry Inky...

/me hugs missyA tight

I got loadsa hugs if ever ya need any smile.gif
MistressAlti
QUOTE (leopold @ May 10 2003, 12:55 PM)
Indeedy... but it's sadder for you cos ya never got ta e-marry Inky...
/me hugs missyA tight
I got loadsa hugs if ever ya need any smile.gif

I wouldn't say it's sadder for me. I still have hope that he'll be back. I know he'll come back when he can.

But I sure could use a hug. >hugs leo<
leopold
QUOTE (MistressAlti @ May 10 2003, 06:57 PM)
I wouldn't say it's sadder for me. I still have hope that he'll be back. I know he'll come back when he can.

But I sure could use a hug. >hugs leo<

That's a point...

*snif*

I could use a hug too now....

/me hugs missyA tightly
MistressAlti
Don't worry. If neither of them come back, we'll have each other, won't we?

>hugs leo<
leopold
YAY!!!!!

We sure will, sweetie! We sure will... smile.gif

/me hugs missy
MistressAlti
happy.gif
leopold
This is sooooo weird... a thread about missin Inky an it's gonna end up wi us gettin e-wed if we keep this up!!! laugh.gif
MistressAlti
Heh. And won't that be interesting, him coming back someday and seeing that...!
leopold
Well, quite! laugh.gif
MistressAlti
happy.gif

It just occurred to me, what a strange bunch we are...

Oh well.
leopold
What, just now??? Blimey, most of us noticed it ages ago!! laugh.gif

Well, I'm poppin off fer a bit... gonna go have dinner... cya later sweetie smile.gif

/me hugs missyA
MistressAlti
Have fun then. I'm off to start preparing for my prom, anyway. Have a food night!

biggrin.gif
MistressAlti
<3 INKY

>dies, because it's 2:41am and I'm dragging myself in straight from prom... ugh...
craziness
ok, this is getting insane, inky need to come back NOW!!!!!!!!
MistressAlti
Yep yep... InKy must return... or I might lose my mind...
Industrial Kybosh
Right, that f@cking does it!

Missy, you and I shall wed tomorrow - if only to get that cheeky lady-pilfering neo-mod Leo offa you!

*hyuk*

To reiterate, I love you all! Especially Missy, whom I adore with all of my long-distance love.

A few small points -

Prez - yes, it was I who played Death and Vimes onstage. Much fun. And yes, you may be a pageboy. Just don't start flirting with the bridemainds during the ceremony...

A thread about me is by default a thread about ducks - just see the early pages of the spam thread for proof.

Leo - well done onf modship, sir! Want to borrow the Banhammer? wink.gif

Crazi - I'm sure your slut ear and virgin ear will learn to live in harmony. And arse to your chatlessness - that's a real pain in the hole.

Right, that's all I can remember - I am rapidly filling with booze and feeling fired up and lairy. Bring it!
MistressAlti
INKY!

You mean it? You're actually sticking around for a bit?
craziness
YAY I LOVE YOU!!!!!!
Debaser
boy...even through tiny pixels, you can feel the love in this thread...
Industrial Kybosh
I'm only here for a couple of nights, but I plan something of an extended session tomorrow...

I wish I could stay longer, but I've got to go to Stoke later in the week for an interview with a temping agency.

Bah...

And, damnit, I love you all!!!
Raven343
Welcome back Inky. smile.gif
leopold
QUOTE (Industrial Kybosh @ May 12 2003, 11:21 PM)
Right, that f@cking does it!

Missy, you and I shall wed tomorrow - if only to get that cheeky lady-pilfering neo-mod Leo offa you!

*hyuk*

laugh.gif

I was jus keepin her occupied till ya got back!
MistressAlti
QUOTE (Industrial Kybosh @ May 12 2003, 05:27 PM)
I'm only here for a couple of nights, but I plan something of an extended session tomorrow...
I wish I could stay longer, but I've got to go to Stoke later in the week for an interview with a temping agency.

No complaints here, a bit of InKy is definitely better than none at all. And real life does take precedence, as frustrating as it may be...

>hugs InKy<
ravein
Inky!!!!!! If you stay gone this long again i will steal all your TV remotes!!yeah! that'll teach ya... *try'n to look tuff* awwwwwwwwww (((((((((((((((((((((HUG))))))))))))))))) I missed ya.. laugh.gif
leopold
Blimey!! He sticks his head in fer five minutes an everyone goes bonkers!! blink.gif
ravein
QUOTE (leopold @ May 12 2003, 07:36 PM)
Blimey!! He sticks his head in fer five minutes an everyone goes bonkers!! blink.gif

what can I say..he has on clean underware smile.gif
Industrial Kybosh
Ah, ravein... I wish I had a TV remote to steal...

/me regards old-skool push button telly with crap aerial and stickers on the side...

I love my old telly, but, God love it, it's shite...

And Missy, be assured that you'll be getting the biggest bit of me I can afford to give wink.gif

Actually, that sounded quite rude.

Hmm...
MistressAlti
>laughs<

How long are you on for tonight, InKy?
ravein
yeah.. now your just being nasty.. get a room you to : )
Industrial Kybosh
QUOTE (leopold @ May 12 2003, 11:36 PM)

I don't think you're in a place to complain about people being excessively loved, Mr. Mod.

Good work fella wink.gif
Industrial Kybosh
QUOTE (MistressAlti @ May 12 2003, 11:38 PM)
>laughs<

As long as you want me to be, darlin'...

Heh heh...

wink.gif
leopold
QUOTE (Industrial Kybosh @ May 12 2003, 11:39 PM)
QUOTE (leopold @ May 12 2003, 11:36 PM)
Blimey!!  He sticks his head in fer five minutes an everyone goes bonkers!!  blink.gif

I don't think you're in a place to complain about people being excessively loved, Mr. Mod.

Good work fella wink.gif

Good point...

I spose I'm never away fer long enough ta get this kinda adulation... damn me an me real life not interferin enough!!! laugh.gif
Raven343
QUOTE (Industrial Kybosh @ May 13 2003, 12:40 AM)
QUOTE (MistressAlti @ May 12 2003, 11:38 PM)
>laughs<

Heh heh...

wink.gif

Those kind of statements are enough to make a person sick. LOL laugh.gif
ravein
yall deffinatly need to get a room now.. I left me nausia medication in the car...
MistressAlti
QUOTE (Industrial Kybosh @ May 12 2003, 05:40 PM)
Heh heh...
wink.gif

Oh good, then you won't mind if I go find dinner and leave you here.

>goes off to find food<
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.