Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How Much Do You Miss Industrial Kybosh?
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21
craziness
well leo, i dont think you wouldnt get the same reaction if you had been gone for that long. i wonder what will happen when i get back from camp....lol....i bet everyone will have forgotten about me......
ravein
QUOTE (craziness @ May 12 2003, 07:45 PM)
well leo, i dont think you wouldnt get the same reaction if you had been gone for that long. i wonder what will happen when i get back from camp....lol....i bet everyone will have forgotten about me......

naaaaaaa we have 3160 posts to remind us of how crazi u really is smile.gif
When do you leave for camp anyway?
leopold
QUOTE (craziness @ May 12 2003, 11:45 PM)

Awwwww, thanks crazi smile.gif

/me hugs crazi

An how would we ever forget you?
craziness
on june 25th....i really dont want to stay for 5.5 weeks, but you know what, my parents are making me. i talked to them about it and everything. i have basicly given up on talking to them anymore, there is no point, i have no effect, they will say, "i understand why you are mad. im sorry." well you know what? SORRY DOESNT MEAN ANYTHING TO ME!!!!!!!!! so many times i have heard that word. its usually not true. if you arent going to do anything about it, than i know you dont give a flying f-ck! ok i guess i should shut up now...........im ganking the thread....i cant kill inkys thread because i hate my parents.......i will be on a lot hopefully when i get home though.
MistressAlti
Aw, it's okay crazi, I'm sure he doesn't mind. Tell you what, I'll make you a thread when you leave, all right?
Industrial Kybosh
Of course I don't mind!

I'll miss my e-sis, and I'll be glad to see her again when she returns.

You give 'em hell, Jecca! wink.gif
craziness
QUOTE (MistressAlti @ May 12 2003, 07:12 PM)
Aw, it's okay crazi, I'm sure he doesn't mind. Tell you what, I'll make you a thread when you leave, all right?

:'(

OMG.........I FEEL SO.....so..........
loved :)im going to make an "im leaving for 5.5 weeks and i promise that the very first thing ill do when i come home is start posting" thread the week i leave so yeah. but im honored smile.gif
MistressAlti
It'll be okay, hon, it's only 5.5 weeks. It might seem like eternity away from the forum, but it isn't, really. You'll be fine.
craziness
or will i...........lol.....
i only wanted to stay for 3.5 weeks. i mean-ive stayed for 6 weeks before [the camp ganked it up and they say that your staying for 6 weeks but now its really 5.5 so they make more $$....lol...the 1st week is really 4 days.....] and i can do it, but i just really dont feel like it, i dont have enough energy to be surrounded by 13 year old girls for that long right now, i want to be alone and sleep a lot this summer. but, my parents dont like that idea. bastards!!!!!!! i mean......errrrrr...... i love my parents........
MistressAlti
LOL crazi...

If I can survive living with a hall full of stereotypical females for a year, you can make it 5.5 weeks. I promise.

Though you might be tempted to end it all a few times...
MistressAlti
Guess what time it is, kids?

It's time to break out the Missing InKy thread again!

This just sucks ass, you know it?

sad.gif
leopold
Aaaahhhh...

Well at least ya got e-wed anyways.

I'm gunna start me own missin tara thread...
Free Psycho
Is she ever coming back?
leopold
I dunno...

It's not good though sad.gif
Free Psycho
<hugs> Poor Leo...you should make a thread. That way if she peeks in she knows immediately that she's missed and will be more tempted to return!
leopold
Yeah... I guess I should do that...
MistressAlti
You should make a thread for her, leo!
MistressAlti
>sighs<

InKy got on just for a moment to say goodbye...

>feels tears spring to her eyes, then looks away...<
leopold
Awwwww.....

/me hugs missyA

I know yer pain honey, I know yer pain... sad.gif
MistressAlti
>buries her head in leo's chest and sobs<
leopold
I know, honey... let it all go...

/me holds missy tighter
MistressAlti
>returns, hours later, to find a much-quieter forum and leo gone as well...<

sad.gif
MistressAlti
I love InKy, my sweet e-husband... who's not here... >lip quivers<
LoLo
**hugs missy**

He'll be back soon enough biggrin.gif
MistressAlti
No, never soon enough.
LoLo
True the man seems to take off a lot, so you have to miss him a lot.

I'm sorry Missy. sad.gif
MistressAlti
Heh. I even wrote a little rhyming poem (I NEVER WRITE RHYMING POETRY...) about it...

The line between my online and real life is getting blurry... I really do get upset when he leaves. This is almost ridiculous. >scolds myself<
LoLo
nah missy its cool.......people online really do form those true connections sometimes....and inkys just so loveable....its hard to miss those who are gone, and they seem to happen online more than offline, because its easier to escape. It's also easier to form those bonds between people on her cause you dont have to deal with the appearance bs that you do in real life. You're always safe in front of your monitor.
MistressAlti
Heh. I still kinda feel like a loser. A depressed loser, more like it.

I'm going to bed before I really grow to hate myself tonight.
LoLo
I'm sorry, it wasn't my intention to make you feel like a loser.

Missy A you're great, and thats all there is to it. No bells no whistles, just great.
MAtt
QUOTE (LoLo @ May 14 2003, 09:06 PM)
nah missy its cool.......people online really do form those true connections sometimes....and inkys just so loveable....its hard to miss those who are gone, and they seem to happen online more than offline, because its easier to escape. It's also easier to form those bonds between people on her cause you dont have to deal with the appearance bs that you do in real life. You're always safe in front of your monitor.

i just thought i would give some props to you LoLo cuz that is deep.
LoLo
should I give up my rants for deep thoughts? lol
MistressAlti
QUOTE (LoLo @ May 15 2003, 09:03 AM)
I'm sorry, it wasn't my intention to make you feel like a loser.
Missy A you're great, and thats all there is to it. No bells no whistles, just great.

You didn't make me feel like a loser; there's no reason to apologize. No one can ever make anyone feel anything, anyway... all my feelings of loser-dom are self-generated...

It just keeps occurring to me that the good majority of my hobbies and social life exist purely on the internet, not to mention that in Real Life I'm gaining weight again and I'm sleep deprived and I'm stressed out and I'm lonely.

And the fact that I don't have bells or whistles, well... I can't even be a loser with cool stuff... heh...

>begins to sing<

Where, oh where has my self-esteem gone... Oh where, oh where can it be...?
LoLo
QUOTE (MistressAlti @ May 15 2003, 11:07 AM)
And the fact that I don't have bells or whistles, well... I can't even be a loser with cool stuff... heh...

>begins to sing<

Where, oh where has my self-esteem gone... Oh where, oh where can it be...?

I personally don't like bells and whistles..........grrrrrrrrrrrr@putting my foot in my mouth or in this case between my fingers.....again.
MistressAlti
QUOTE (LoLo @ May 15 2003, 01:09 PM)
I personally don't like bells and whistles..........grrrrrrrrrrrr@putting my foot in my mouth or in this case between my fingers.....again.

Oh, Lo, you didn't do anything... geez. It's all my mind, twisting what you've said about me in all the wrong ways. I know you meant it nicely, it just isn't echoing in my head nicely.
MistressAlti
Back to the original point of this thread...

(feels bad because her loserdom tainted things)

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
LoLo
don't feel bad missy

heres a song

I miss inky
You miss inky
We all miss inky
We love inky!
MistressAlti
I Miss InKy
CrissiLove
*sings along with LoLo*

I miss Inky
You miss Inky
We all miss Inky
We love Inky

short and sweet smile.gif hehe
MistressAlti
wub.gif

Okay, now I'm hungry, pardon me while I go hunt down some food.
LoLo
I'll bump this for ya this time Missy. biggrin.gif
MistressAlti
Thanks Lo! smile.gif

<3<3<3<3<3 and all that jazz.
LoLo
np Missy........nice chicago reference....lol
MistressAlti
happy.gif
MistressAlti
Topping this, last post for the night...

<3 I miss my Kybosh...
SuperKathoid
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

SPAM IN THE NAME OF INKY
MistressAlti
Topping the glory thread of my beloved!

wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
MistressAlti
InKy needs to come back... again...
Industrial Kybosh
/me weeps unashamedly in the face of all the love

I'm back a day early ohmy.gif

And I love love love love love my Missy

*hugs*
MistressAlti
INKY?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.