Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Teh. Sexayest. Person. Evar.
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Alanity
QUOTE (VVes @ Jan 24 2004, 03:34 AM)
Jeisa (Garnier Fructis fame) is THE sexiest girl in the entire world...

Never heard of or seen her but holy something! O_O *drool*
She's maybe not THE sexiest but she's darn high up there.
phoenix
QUOTE (saucy_tara @ Jan 24 2004, 06:03 AM)
Phoenix, you can keep me anywhere baby, rrrwowllllll wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif

i got the sexiest girl in the forum!!!! all envy me!

the closet isnt good enough for you baby, i'll keep you right by me wink.gifwink.gifwink.gif
sicone
Sexiest person ..well its a 3 way tie
(1) Christina Ricci
(2)Rose McGowan
(3)last but not least Thora Birch

and yes as it is obvious I like pale woman..ok down right pasty
EvilSpork
I'm the sexiest spoon alive!!

Admit it, I have sex appeal! *poses* tongue.gif
kinkachabobno
i would like to change my answer, from carmen electra, to chasey lain. biggrin.gif
LoLo
You all may think I'm weird but:

Eminem. Have you seen his butt in 8 miles? laugh.gif
phoenix
QUOTE (EvilSpoon @ Jan 26 2004, 10:26 PM)

<melts> sexy spoon.... <uses spoon to eat icecream off of> laugh.gif
franken-sarah
QUOTE (LoLo @ Feb 2 2004, 02:49 AM)
You all may think I'm weird but:

Eminem. Have you seen his butt in 8 miles? laugh.gif

Nah, I don't think that's weird, I think Eminem is very cute - not sure he's the sexiest ever tho!! tongue.gif
the lil' pie fairy
QUOTE (phoenix @ Feb 2 2004, 05:19 AM)

spoons are sexy?

*examines*

oooo, yes....*goes off to buy special edition kinky spoons*

laugh.gif
Marsyas
Okay...so I finally got a picture of him...

This is one of my best friends. Even though I am happily monogamous/pseudo-engaged to someone else (whom I love ever so much), and even though he is one of my best friends, I can't help but think "Holy Crapweasels he's hot!"

phoenix
QUOTE (the lil' pie fairy @ Feb 2 2004, 08:01 AM)
QUOTE (phoenix @ Feb 2 2004, 05:19 AM)

spoons are sexy?

*examines*

oooo, yes....*goes off to buy special edition kinky spoons*

laugh.gif

why go out and buy a set? lets just abduct evil spoon....wait! you go and buy a set and i'll abduct evil spoon wink.gif laugh.gif
phoenix
QUOTE (Marsyas @ Feb 2 2004, 11:48 AM)
This is one of my best friends. Even though I am happily monogamous/pseudo-engaged to someone else (whom I love ever so much), and even though he is one of my best friends, I can't help but think "Holy Crapweasels he's hot!"

i happen to think my best friend is sexy as well, its like "oh my god, can i lick things from your skin" type of sexy. laugh.gif i love going out with him and watching everyone stare at him with such awe laugh.gif maybe i can get him drunk and get a pic of him that doesnt require me to be in it as well tongue.gif
LoLo
QUOTE (Marsyas @ Feb 2 2004, 08:48 AM)

He is quite hot. I also hear that trumpet players are great kissers. laugh.gif
dandelaz
Holy crap! thats me!

-Dan cool.gif
phoenix
QUOTE (dandelaz @ Feb 3 2004, 01:02 AM)
Holy crap! thats me!

-Dan cool.gif

thats you? hmmm.... lo, i think we found a potato sack partner wink.gif laugh.gif
franken-sarah
QUOTE (dandelaz @ Feb 3 2004, 06:02 AM)
Holy crap! thats me!

-Dan cool.gif

Time for you to set up a fan-base, buddy!! wink.gif
LoLo
QUOTE (phoenix @ Feb 2 2004, 10:06 PM)
Holy crap! thats me!

-Dan cool.gif

thats you? hmmm.... lo, i think we found a potato sack partner wink.gif laugh.gif

laugh.gif The potato sack may get a little crowded, I think we'll need to steal cand's new comforter to make a bigger potato sack just in case. wink.gif laugh.gif
Marsyas
Dan!
blink.gif

Now you know that it's just me and you in the potato sack!

He is quite hot. I also hear that trumpet players are great kissers.

Every trumpet player I ever kissed was like a vacuum, but then again, we were all relatively inexperienced and I didn't really like either of the two... I don't know about Dan. Looks pretty nice to me. But I date a drummer, so it really doesn't matter...
I still wuv meh Dan!

laugh.gif
phoenix
QUOTE (LoLo @ Feb 3 2004, 07:47 AM)
QUOTE (phoenix @ Feb 2 2004, 10:06 PM)
Holy crap! thats me!

-Dan cool.gif

laugh.gif The potato sack may get a little crowded, I think we'll need to steal cand's new comforter to make a bigger potato sack just in case. wink.gif laugh.gif

yes yes, most definatly. mmmm.... salmon satin potato sack laugh.gif wink.gif
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (Marsyas @ Feb 2 2004, 04:48 PM)

Nice trumpet *letch letch* wink.gif laugh.gif

P.S. What's a crapweasel? ohmy.gif
Cath Sparrow
QUOTE (Pixiegoth @ Feb 3 2004, 03:54 PM)

I had similar thoughts when I saw the pic to just think!!!!! blink.gif
Marsyas
QUOTE (Pixiegoth @ Feb 3 2004, 10:54 AM)
QUOTE (Marsyas @ Feb 2 2004, 04:48 PM)

Crapweasel = my favorite interjection...I love to make up words as expletives. They always make me happy...

And yes, he is teh hottness...
*collapses into pile of mushiness on the floor*
Rattgirl
QUOTE (Marsyas @ Feb 2 2004, 10:48 AM)

He looks eerily like my friend JB....who is currently in the Air Force in Japan.

Nice to know i'm not alone in the world when I thought to myself that JB was hot happy.gif.

Oh....and while we're on the subject of non-famous hot people, I have to put this in here:
wub.gif wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif
dandelaz
Potato sack partner.. that sounds kinda fun ^^
You all are too kind.

-Dan cool.gif

oh and hot =

too bad she's happy monogamous
Fallen1015
dan = loser.. lol.
Marsyas
You love meh Dan, you know it, Mary...
Gosh...all of my friends seem to flock here. *looks around* You people are all crazy...
tongue.gif
Fallen1015
its because all our base belong to you emily. where you go, we go.
Alaric
He is quite hot. I also hear that trumpet players are great kissers

hell yes we are. I've had many compliments.
Alaric
oh and here is my sexiest

Mariah is so hot

~drool~
Marsyas
Whatever floats your boat, Muffin...

I should put you up here too....I have way too many sexy friends. And we're all marching band geeks. Now tell me how all of my friends are hot geeks. I don't get it...

So take THAT, Alaric...

This is my other friend that, like me, loves TOS, but hasn't actually joined....
*drool*

I've got such wonderful friends...happy.gif
Fallen1015
band nerds = hot..
why do you REALLY think im in band emily? for the music? HA! hot guys.. hot.. drummer.. guys.. *falls over*
LoLo
Well since we're doing friends now here's mine.

The one on the left is my buddy Jason as Darth Maul on halloween a few years back and the one on the right is my buddy Roberto as a skeleton. I know you can't really tell from these picture but the two are drool worthy. Too bad Jason became like a brother to me and then moved to Chicago and now I have lost contact with him (**sobs**) and Roberto turned down every marriage proposal put forth to him by me for 2 years. It's ok though it was just for financial aid and his girlfriend wasn't too keen on it. laugh.gif

Oh and Mariah looks like a horse
Marsyas
I share your view on Mariah, rest assured...wink.gif

And I always thought Darth Maul was very sexy...I'm a sucker for bald heads...especially ones with spikes in them. wub.gif
Queenie
On a famous side i think that Chris Cornell is very very fit!! hubba hubba wolf whistles an all that!! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif *burns up just looking at picture an faints on floor*

As for friends... goes off in search of pictures!!
LoLo
QUOTE (Marsyas @ Feb 5 2004, 04:22 PM)

And I always thought Darth Maul was very sexy...I'm a sucker for bald heads...especially ones with spikes in them. wub.gif

I'm sure you don't really care but he shaved his head with a bic that day so it would be smooth and then used adhesive to attach the horns. He won first place in the mall costume competition and even managed to beat out my dark angle outfit that had wings attached that you couldn't see how because I put them on through small holes in my shirt. laugh.gif

Oh and I do agree that bald heads are yummy. I just want to lick them. tongue.gif
phoenix
ah yes... but fun hair on a guy....mmm.. rolling fingers through a man's hair, it fun
Marsyas
QUOTE (LoLo @ Feb 5 2004, 09:41 PM)

I'm sure you don't really care but he shaved his head with a bic that day so it would be smooth and then used adhesive to attach the horns. He won first place in the mall costume competition and even managed to beat out my dark angle outfit that had wings attached that you couldn't see how because I put them on through small holes in my shirt. laugh.gif

Oh and I do agree that bald heads are yummy. I just want to lick them. tongue.gif

That's pretty nifty....
And yes, bald heads are quite...errm...interesting. I'll say that. "Interesting."

How about:

If I had a nickel for everytime I fell over looking at a picture of Trent Reznor...wub.gif
phoenix
is it just me or do people look soooo hot in B&W?
Queenie
Yes yes they do... black an white rules!! happy.gif
phoenix
that it does.... im obsessed with making all my pics in B&W.... my attempt to make them look better tongue.gif
Queenie
Yea i spend so much more money processing black an white films... but it's all worth while!! laugh.gif hubba hubba wolf whistles an all that!!
phoenix
lol
<now adores queenie, you are now my sexy chat queen tongue.gif laugh.gif
Queenie
Kewl!!! Some more hubba hubba wolf whistles an all that!! for you!! These are my friends from high school so going back a bit. They're in a band called Jeterson Eddy.

This is Alistair... he plays bass.

An this is Matt... one of the best pictures of him that i can get!! LOOK AT HIS HAIR!!
FANTASTIC!! *giggles*

I think their both wubley wub.gif happy.gif
LoLo
QUOTE (phoenix @ Feb 5 2004, 06:44 PM)
ah yes... but fun hair on a guy....mmm.. rolling fingers through a man's hair, it fun

I'm a no hair long hair girl myself when it comes to looking for guys. laugh.gif
phoenix
QUOTE (LoLo @ Feb 5 2004, 10:20 PM)
QUOTE (phoenix @ Feb 5 2004, 06:44 PM)

I'm a no hair long hair girl myself when it comes to looking for guys. laugh.gif

ahh yes lo, this is why we will be sacking up in a bag made of burlap, or cands comforter wink.gif laugh.gif
MoonlightSavingsTime

I totally agree with you on that. Darth Maul is the best reason to watch The Phantom Menace! Check out teh sexayness...

Speaking of which, he was also sexy as Toad in the X-Men movie; the pic below doesn't really capture it though, as the sexiness is mostly in the way he moves in X-Men. And I couldn't find many pics of this character anyway:

As long as we're on the subject of sexy X-Men, how 'bout that Nightcrawler? Droooooollllll.......

Does anyone fear for my sanity yet? blink.gif
Pixelgoth
Yes I do but then I always have! laugh.gif

Seriously though Alan Cummings (snigger! laugh.gif) is excellent. Especially as Boris in Goldeneye

/me adopts crap Russian accent

"I am innnvvviiiinncccabbbllleeeee!"

laugh.gif
Sir Psycho Sexy
QUOTE (Pixiegoth @ Feb 6 2004, 01:15 PM)
"I am innnvvviiiinncccabbbllleeeee!"

laugh.gif

...you're a loony....oh wait wrong film....and i honestly can't see darth maul popping down the cantina and coming back with any number of willing females tongue.gif
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (Sir_Psycho_Sexy @ Feb 6 2004, 01:23 PM)
i honestly can't see darth maul popping down the cantina and coming back with any number of willing females tongue.gif

Oh I don't know, depends on whether he had his large lightsabre (sp?) on show wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif

Nyuck, nyuck laugh.gif
Alaric
why do you REALLY think im in band emily? for the music? HA! hot guys.. hot.. drummer.. guys.. *falls over*

don't be leavin out the Hot trumpet guys ~wink wink nudge nudge~

So take THAT, Alaric...

grrr.. I'm not worthy to be on this thread of hotness.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.