Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Teh. Sexayest. Person. Evar.
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Marsyas
QUOTE (Alaric @ Feb 6 2004, 08:32 AM)
grrr.. I'm not worthy to be on this thread of hotness.

What, and I am?
Just shut up and accept that you're a cutie...tongue.gif
TerminalFrost
QUOTE (Alaric @ Feb 6 2004, 07:32 AM)
grrr.. I'm not worthy to be on this thread of hotness.

Me either Alaric. Why did I get put in here?
Alaric
Just shut up and accept that you're a cutie...

cute maybe... hot... no
Sir Maxerpopple
This is utterly ridiculous.

For all the attractive people:
Who cares if you are cute or hot? As long as you are attractive it should make little difference to you. Be happy you were lucky enough and/or worked hard enough to get an atttractive form. That's always something you should be proud of. biggrin.gif
Alaric
For all the attractive people:
Who cares if you are cute or hot? As long as you are attractive it should make little difference to you. Be happy you were lucky enough and/or worked hard enough to get an atttractive form. That's always something you should be proud of. 

I know i am better lookin then the average bear but i'm just pullin Marsyas's leg~tugs on her leg a couple times~ see?
Marsyas
You're a good guy, Muffin...

And here's an extra bit of yummy goodness for everyone:

If Jude Law doesn't scream sexalicious, well, I just don't know what does!
wub.gif
Tigersong
I know Mata has already been mentioned in here, but I think he needs mentioning again because of the eye candy that LoLo posted on his birthday thread. I mean... can you say mouthwatering?

laugh.gif
Alaric
can you say mouthwatering?

more like scary~hides~
markslut
QUOTE (saucy_tara @ Jan 12 2004, 08:14 PM)
Hey Ravein, check out Tobey again.....

I have that poster biggrin.gif
Sir Maxerpopple
QUOTE (Alaric @ Feb 8 2004, 03:27 PM)
can you say mouthwatering?

more like scary~hides~

Ditto ph34r.gif
Daedalus

Mmmm, mmm... Melissa Auf Der Maur.

And Emily, that wasn't really for everyone was it?
Daedalus
And not forgetting...

Yummy gliding friend wub.gif

(Sorry about the uber-sized photo, I need to stop taking photos in 1024x768 rolleyes.gif)
Sir Maxerpopple
So that's why they won't load! laugh.gif
Marsyas
QUOTE (Daedalus @ Feb 8 2004, 07:03 PM)
And Emily, that wasn't really for everyone was it?

That depends on what you mean...
If you're talking about how all my friends are hot, then yeah...you're a cutie too.
And your gliding friend looks just like my cousin Megan. Scared me for a second there... ohmy.gif
Daedalus
Bah! How can my monobrow be cute? blink.gif

As always Emily, I am the exception to the rule. And damn proud of it laugh.gif
Fallen1015
QUOTE (Marsyas @ Feb 9 2004, 05:32 PM)
That depends on what you mean...
If you're talking about how all my friends are hot, then yeah...you're a cutie too.
And your gliding friend looks just like my cousin Megan. Scared me for a second there... ohmy.gif

when did i stop being your friend emily? unsure.gif
darkx
hush up hun, you know your cute smile.gif
Fallen1015
dont lie to the nice people j.. dont lie..
darkx
i don't lie.. *nods*
CommieBastard

Cristina Scabbia <3
Tarantio
QUOTE (Rattgirl @ Jan 13 2004, 01:03 AM)
hehehe the bf, wanting to get into this, would like me to post his nomination for sexxiest person ever:

Death

(sister of Dream in Neil Gaiman's The Sandman.)

MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS. here i was going to post this utterly awsomely WEIRD post and say that the sexayest personage ever was Death, sister of Dream, thinking "no one, except maybe mata, will have a clue whats going on in my head". BLIMEY.

But, hey, since that evil awful empire DC wont let me post the piccies, and since my free hosting site isnt letting me link at all anymore (hence the av being linked direct from my clan web-page, who dont mind at all, the nice fellows), I can't post any pics of her. Bastages.

Recommended site, though, for all your sandman needs: Commissions

some very nice stuff that you wont see from the series itself.

as for real person, theres just no arguing with the classiness that is Rachael Leigh Cook. Feel humbled to be in her presence:

Tarantio
QUOTE (saucy_tara @ Jan 13 2004, 08:31 PM)
QUOTE (MrTeapot @ Jan 13 2004, 08:06 PM)
QUOTE (WeeJ @ Jan 13 2004, 07:50 PM)

She's very hot.

He's DEFINATLY not hot blink.gif

Yay! Someone agrees with me!

Edit: Just saw the 'not'. huh.gif well I'd go for him.

I agree with you teapot, not so much for Till's looks but for thr sheer dirtiness of Rammsteins lyrics. And his German accent is so.....commanding wink.gif

you should see him in concert, when he's using a hose attatched to a rubber **** to spray milk over the front three rows. Its rather a commanding sight.
Fallen1015

dear lord.. thank you for silverchair.. thank you for making daniel johns so damn sexy, with the hair.. and.. *sigh*
joygasm..

and thank you for gavin.. for he is teh sexy as well...
darkx
wut about me?
Fallen1015
your sexy too j. duh..
EvilSpork
I still say me. Haha like that would ever happen.

Now we need to make a sorta poll and narrow it down.. Then figure out the general agreement.. Somehow...

Yeah still saying me,

Alaric
friend

this is me friend in band.. smile.gif i think she is really good lookin.. don't you?
Marsyas
QUOTE (EvilSpoon @ Feb 10 2004, 10:45 PM)
I still say me. Haha like that would ever happen.

Now we need to make a sorta poll and narrow it down.. Then figure out the general agreement.. Somehow...

Yeah still saying me,

Meh...

I thought you were cute after you put your original pic in the My Photo thing in Creations...but maybe that's just me.

Oh, and Potat is cute too...biggrin.gif
Rattgirl
QUOTE (Tarantio @ Feb 10 2004, 06:12 PM)
MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS. here i was going to post this utterly awsomely WEIRD post and say that the sexayest personage ever was Death, sister of Dream, thinking "no one, except maybe mata, will have a clue whats going on in my head". BLIMEY.

But, hey, since that evil awful empire DC wont let me post the piccies, and since my free hosting site isnt letting me link at all anymore (hence the av being linked direct from my clan web-page, who dont mind at all, the nice fellows), I can't post any pics of her. Bastages.

Pah! You think you're the only Sandman fan here? Muahahahahha!!!! Actually, I think you and I are the only ones I'm now aware of that are Sandman fans here. There are probably more, I'm just not aware of them wink.gif. But yes, Death is an uber-cutie. We actually have just sh*t-tons of pictures of her (and the other Endless, especially Del because Del is my muse!!!) on our computer...and if we ever don't have a picture we want, we also have all the books. So if you ever need a pic you can let me know and I'll send it to you smile.gif

(the reason her pic no longer shows up is I needed to make room on my webpost for other pictures)
Cath Sparrow
QUOTE (Rattgirl @ Feb 14 2004, 08:46 PM)
QUOTE (Tarantio @ Feb 10 2004, 06:12 PM)

Pah! You think you're the only Sandman fan here? Muahahahahha!!!! Actually, I think you and I are the only ones I'm now aware of that are Sandman fans here. There are probably more, I'm just not aware of them wink.gif. But yes, Death is an uber-cutie. We actually have just sh*t-tons of pictures of her (and the other Endless, especially Del because Del is my muse!!!) on our computer...and if we ever don't have a picture we want, we also have all the books. So if you ever need a pic you can let me know and I'll send it to you smile.gif

(the reason her pic no longer shows up is I needed to make room on my webpost for other pictures)

Hey Uber Sandman fan over here to! Was going the sexyness that is Death as my Av but had nowhere to link to it from but that changed so will get that sorted soon. I have to say though that Morpheus is pretty Damn cute as well and Del is adorable! I made a friend read Dream of a thousand cats in a shop once, to good a story to be missed. dry.gif
CommieBastard
"Know what you get if you do that too much?"

"FAT PIGEONS!"

Yay Sandman!
Queenie
QUOTE (CommieBastard @ Feb 10 2004, 11:13 PM)

Cristina Scabbia <3

OH MY... Cristina Scabbia is gorgeous... I have a poster of her on my wall!! wub.gif happy.gif Pretty pretty lady!! She has a beautiful voice too... gorgeous an talented!! wOOt!!

hubba hubba wolf whistles an all that!!
Queenie
::bump::

*giggles* After talking with snoo i believe this picture is in order

hubba hubba wolf whistles an all that!!

wub.gif
Sinewmire
Juliet Landau. But then, my tastes have always been... interesting...
coral_fang
i must say girl = brody dale she is like the hottest girl in the world!!!!
men types =tim armstrong bert from the used yummm yumm marry me now tongue.gif
craziness
ok i DEFINITLY am going with tom welling, of smallville. he is probably the worst actor to ever live but he is a GOD.

proof:

EDIT: i was reading through this thread and noticed that on p 4 porcelainwarrior posted a pic of brittany murphy. that made me very happy because i was once told that i look like her smile.gif
Polocrunch
NO MORE NANCY PRETTY-BOYS OR I START STRANGLING KITTENS

Quick! Somebody restrain me before I kill craziness!
craziness
None of that nancy-boy Orlando Bloom crap. I want someone who oozes allure, sweats sex, stinks of pheromones and makes you shudder in your suddenly-too-tight clothing. You have to want this person BADLY, and they have to be a good choice.

*hopes your kidding*
*notices your orlando bloom AV*
tom is my favorite! to each his/her own.
Snugglebum the Destroyer
That was quite possibly the most exiciting ten pages I've ever scrolled through.

*discreetly re - adjusts clothes*

I have to go with an oldy but goody - Johnny Depp. I've been in love with the man for near on thirteen years now. He's got it all - the hair, the eyes and the most wicked, naughty smile I've ever seen.

I also have to agree with Moonlight Savings Time - Steve Buscemi is incredibly sexy. I thought I was the only person who had noticed.
starflowah
Alan Rickman *is* sexy. I found Steve Buscemi sexy in Ghost World too. One of my most favouritist people ever is Glenn Quinn. He's dead, but I still **love** him.
And Mata is hot! ::drools::
But the man that really floats my boat: Sean Astin. I sat through all three LOTR movies and just drooooooooled over him!
Righteous
Spiffy is the sexiest chick ever followed closely by Harmonie.
The.Wheezing.Ghost
*bump*

This needs to be resolved. And everytime I check on Who's lookin' at what there is always some guest looking at this, and besides I never got my word in...The Sexiest Person ever is and always shall be....

Conan O'Brien!
Mata
So, after twelve pages, why has no-one mentioned Jessica Alba?

Best known for the Dark Angel series on TV.

Or Jennifer Garner?

Best known for Alias and as Electra in Daredevil.

Of course, for the men it's got to be...

Professor Bunsen Honeydew. Rawwr!
Forever Unknown
Hmm.

I'm a big fan of Davey Havok. Aside from the 'boys in make-up' cliche, I just find him wonderfully elegant.

(I'm just going to link ranther than the pictures, because they're quite big):

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v443/SweetVenom/davey.jpg

James Marsters (because, y'know - lovely):

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v443/Swe..._unknown001.jpg

And Brody Dalle - there's something about her attitude that just makes her incredibly sexy:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v443/Swe...the_135150a.jpg
Snugglebum the Destroyer
Davey Havok!!! James Masters!!!!

*goes for a cold shower*

You're killing me Forever... rolleyes.gif
Forever Unknown
Hell, yeah.

And how could I forget the glorius:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v443/Swe...om/angelina.jpg

(I honestly believe she's the most beautiful woman in the world. Take her and Johnny Depp. Make them procreate. The world would be a better place.)

And Trent Reznor (sometimes):

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v443/SweetVenom/trent.jpg
The.Wheezing.Ghost
Okay...Call me Geeky But...

John Stamos.
froggle-rock
My current 'known' male cutie has to be:

Edward Furlong.

But my all time celeb' beauty has to be:

Claire Danes.

but when it comes to Muppets, there is only one: Kermit! biggrin.gif
smallcuteanddeadly
http://www.imdb.com/gallery/ss/0204993/Ss/...essica/mptv.gif

All mine! Sorry Mata!

Hmmmm... Or possibly

http://www.imdb.com/gallery/ss/0311429/Ss/...n,%20Peta/mptv1

The lovely Peta Wilson.

Men? I vote Brendan Fraser and Jonny Depp.

As an aside, I saw Kate Winslett in the underground once, she really is more stunning in real life than on film. I couldn't stop staring!
froggle-rock
QUOTE (smallcuteanddeadly)
Hmmmm... Or possibly

http://www.imdb.com/gallery/ss/0311429/Ss/...n,%20Peta/mptv1

The lovely Peta Wilson.

*remembers the many nights staying up to watch Nikita on Channel 5*
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.