Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Teh. Sexayest. Person. Evar.
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
TehRoxxorCOD

Oh yeah. You know it.
gothictheysay
I'm a big fan of Davey Havok. Aside from the 'boys in make-up' cliche, I just find him wonderfully elegant.

Okay, that's it. It's time to stop stalking me, stop stealing my musical taste, stop stealing my very few-and-far-between likes of physical elements of semi-famous people, and God knows what else. Yeah you. Get out of my head. tongue.gif
Forever Unknown
I'm really your father, y'know....
Cath Sparrow
I'd forgotten about this thread! Mmmm! Yummy!
Gothymothy girl
Vash. .. so sexay. .. Spike. .. sexayer. . . and OH MY GOD Ville Valo beats BOTH their hot anime asses. . .

. . ..YUMMY. . . HE IS THE MEANING OF SEXY!!!!!
smallcuteanddeadly
I'd like to propose the hunk re-doing something my neighbour's roof. I can see him from my PC and he's been stopping me doing any decent work for days.... I'll post a pic when I can. You HAVE to see him.
LoLo

Oh yeah you know you want him. **drools** that headset is sooooooooo hot.
Polocrunch
Alright, enough of all that, people. You've been posting smarmy little gay-boys for days now, and I've had quite enough. This thread is about people whose bodies scream 'SEX!' in passionate tones, not wimpy teen idols and sissy musicians.

You could all do with taking a leaf out of LoLo's book.

Oh, and LoLo? *Bites fist*
beleraphon
Sexyest Ladies:
Gwen Stephani of No Doubt
Angellina Jolie - Can't wait for 'Sky Captain' to come out
Nigella Lawson - If I sleep with her do you think she'll cook me breakfast?

Sexyest Men:
Benecio Del Toro - Nuff said
Marlon Brando aged 27 in 'streetcar' if you know the picture I mean
Eddie Izzard - Looks fantastic in heels
Joacquin Pheonix - Don't know why.
Faerieryn
Sexiest blokes in my oppinion (by the way I gave up reading the whole thread at page 4 so if I repeat I'm sorry)

Jonny Depp (the god of lush)
Aragorn in LOTR (I would say Vigo etc but so far I haven't seen another film in which he is that fine)
Brandon Lee (that man died far too young he didn't get a chance to marry me)
James Marsters

Sexiest girls on the planet
Eliza Dushku
Christina Aguilera
Eliza Carthy (sexy in a special way)
Kate Beckinsale from Underworld
Drusilla
The.Wheezing.Ghost
QUOTE (LoLo @ Sep 24 2004, 09:26 AM)

Oh yeah you know you want him.  **drools** that headset is sooooooooo hot.

Bah! Anthony Michael Hall is waaaaaaaaaaay hotter
Gothymothy girl
YOU ALL KNOW YOU WANT VILLE VALO SO SHUT YOUR FAcE AND ACCEPT IT!!!!!

pr brandon boyd. Either way. . .

*looks at Valo*

*dies*
Forever Unknown
Brandon Boyd and Ville Valo - pretty, not sexy. But very very pretty. Mmmm....

Brandon Lee

Shocking to think he was the first mention here. I agree wholeheartedly.
cait
QUOTE (TehRoxxorCOD @ Sep 22 2004, 05:25 PM)

Oh yeah. You know it.

*laughs* I love you. ^^ Though I have to admit Spike from Cowboy Bebop is so much cooler and sexier than Vash. Though I suppose if you're into things that aren't human... such as plushie toys...

QUOTE (Gothymothy girl @ Sep 25 2004, 09:19 PM)
YOU ALL KNOW YOU WANT VILLE VALO SO SHUT YOUR FAcE AND ACCEPT IT!!!!!

pr brandon boyd. Either way. . .

*looks at Valo*

*dies*

One of my good male friends who happens to be entirely straight totally wants Willy Wallo. I personally don't feel his heigene is up to standards. Grungey is sexy from a distance, but when it comes to actually wanting the person on a sexual level, it simply does not do. And, have you ever heard him sing Like a Virgin? Not alltogether sexy....
Gothymothy girl
Brandon Boyd and Ville Valo - pretty, not sexy. But very very pretty. Mmmm....

No no, they're both sexilicious. You know it. .. he says "conform consume obey" and you do because he's so sexy. Besides, he's manly. Not pretty. . . He's a manly-man. You know it. Brandon boyd isn't pretty, either. He's just hot.

One of my good male friends who happens to be entirely straight totally wants Willy Wallo. I personally don't feel his heigene is up to standards. Grungey is sexy from a distance, but when it comes to actually wanting the person on a sexual level, it simply does not do. And, have you ever heard him sing Like a Virgin? Not alltogether sexy....

Point made. . . ah well. . . none of us are ever going to get him anyway, hey?
Ashbless
I do think James Marsters is hot. Apparently he's appearing with a few Angel co-stars in London this October.

http://www.james-marsters.com/home.html

After all the abuse we've been heaping on him in Daft tongue.gif - I'd like to put in a vote for Mata also.
froggle-rock
QUOTE (Polocrunch @ Sep 24 2004, 06:03 PM)
Alright, enough of all that, people. You've been posting smarmy little gay-boys for days now, and I've had quite enough. This thread is about people whose bodies scream 'SEX!' in passionate tones, not wimpy teen idols and sissy musicians.

You could all do with taking a leaf out of LoLo's book.

Oh, and LoLo? *Bites fist*

Okays Polo, to me Ray Liotta screams sex appeal just on looks , but Edward Furlong still has the the major yum factor going for him!

Ray Liotta.
Oni Usagi

Eliza Dushku
Hobbes
QUOTE (Oni Usagi @ Oct 7 2004, 07:37 PM)
{user posted image}
Eliza Dushku

I totally agree...

except the photo won't show sad.gif
mooooooooooopo
Must agree with Christina Scabbia.
laenan kite
this may b sad but i think rikku from ff10 is well fit
LoLo
QUOTE (Ashbless @ Sep 25 2004, 08:23 PM)
I do think James Marsters is hot.  Apparently he's appearing with a few Angel co-stars in London this October.

http://www.james-marsters.com/home.html

After all the abuse we've been heaping on him in Daft tongue.gif  - I'd like to put in a vote for Mata also.

I think if you want to go with someone from Angel I would personally go with Doyle.

It's a shame that they killed him. I just started watching this in reruns on tbs a couple of weeks ago and am so upset that they killed him so quickly.
o0fish0o
I have an odd obsession with John Malcovich, i can't explain why, but even though he's kinda old and what not, i think he's super cute....
A close second is Kyo, from Fruits baskets, something about cranky spiky haired martial arts experts with fangs really does it for me..... i'll go back to my corner now
dancing hamster guy
Zhang Zi Yi - crouching tiger hidden dragon - is very beautiful!
Mata
Bump - because I find this thread amusing!

And also, there is this rather wonderful result from Google seraching. Look who's in at number two!!!!!

http://images.google.co.uk/images?q=sexies...off&sa=N&tab=wi
Pab
Bwahahahahahahaha .... Yay. Saucy is in, you know!
Sir Psycho Sexy
heheh, google never lies...well it does...number two indeed, tara's better than that!!

has anyone noticed that if you look at the bit that shows what everyone's looking at, there is usually at least 1 guest (search engine thingy) looking at this thread

see?
Mata
Well yes, it'll be us, looking at your post that tells us that there is always someone looking at the thread...
Polocrunch
I just want to add that Zhang Zi Yi is indeed extraordinarily beautiful. Has anyone else seen her in Hero (omg presented by Quentin Tarantino!)? She's almost as beautiful as the cinematography (that's a serious compliment, Zhang).
Tomoyo
I noticed that a few people listed Brian Molko here, but I don't believe I saw any pictures, so I thought I'd post one. I also believe that PJ Harvey needs to be added to the list. And since I don't feel like doing more productive things (and because 'Hero' was indeed really great) I'm throwing in a picture of Zhang Zi Yi as well.

Oni Usagi
That's awesome that Saucy tara is apparently the sexiest girl ever, even according to google. Also there were apparently some problems with my last post and the picture didn't work, I blame freewebs, and I will repost it here so people will actually see it.

Eliza Dushku
Mata
While I do agree that Eliza Dushku is clearly a very sexy looking lady, and that that photo does look good, it also looks rather like her head has been photoshopped onto the body.
Oni Usagi
Actually, that might be a possibility. I'm not sure where the picture came from originally. I couldn't find any good pics of her as Faith.
Hobbes
QUOTE (Mata @ Oct 25 2004, 11:28 PM)
it also looks rather like her head has been photoshopped onto the body.

Don't you just hate it when someone points something out to you, which you never noticed before, and then that becomes the only thing you focus on?

*sticks out tongue*
oobunnie
Big suprise coming from me.

David Bowie!

Matthew Bellamy from muse. Okay maybe its just the hair.

And finally.

Callum Blue who plays Mason on Dead Like Me. Not a great picture but there you have it.
Usurper MrTeapot
QUOTE (Sir_Psycho_Sexy @ Oct 24 2004, 05:57 PM)
heheh, google never lies...well it does...number two indeed, tara's better than that!!

has anyone noticed that if you look at the bit that shows what everyone's looking at, there is usually at least 1 guest (search engine thingy) looking at this thread

see?

Guest Viewing Topic: Teh. Sexayest. Person. Evar. Today, 09:25 PM
Guest Viewing Topic: Teh. Sexayest. Person. Evar. Today, 09:24 PM
Guest Viewing Topic: Teh. Sexayest. Person. Evar. Today, 09:20 PM
moop Viewing Board Index Today, 09:19 PM
Guest Viewing Topic: Teh. Sexayest. Person. Evar. Today, 09:19 PM
Guest Viewing Topic: Teh. Sexayest. Person. Evar. Today, 09:18 PM

Then one looking at a thread of mine from January...
Polocrunch
I bet moop is your alter-ego anyway. tongue.gif
Polocrunch
I feel extremely guilty about posting this, but I think I have a crush on:

Ann Coulter.

I think the evil is part of her allure.
Twitching
I've never heard of or seen Ann Coulter before, but she looks like she could disembowel someone with her elbows. huh.gif
Polocrunch
And who's to say she already hasn't?
Twitching
Best murder weapon ever. I mean, who'd think to go, "This looks like an elbow disembowelment! Must have been that shady lady with the pokey elbows!"
sizzlieswix
Look here
And here
And don't forget here

Amy Lee. Met her in person. Oozes sex. The hair stands up on my neck and arms just thinking about her sexayness.

ph34r.gif
DoRmAnt
I do agree with that. If I could change the way I look, I'd go for the Amy Lee look.

But Hugh Jackman is unbelieveably sexy.

OH.MY.FREAKING.GOD. he is incredible. Now that ^^ screams SEX!

And I say 'Oh yes please!'
Snugglebum the Destroyer
I'm absolutely, 100%, creaming myself, with you there Dormant. wink.gif

*drools*
Twitching
People who've already been said:

James Marsters (I don't even like Buffy. Or Angel. Really. wink.gif )

Nightcrawler from X-Men

John Cusack

Alex Zane

Jonathan Rhys Meyers

And just for kicks:

^me

and:
< Charlie!
< her
saucy_tara
I...CAN'T...BELIEEEEEEEEEEEEEVE IT!!!

Im really, really blushing now!! blush.gif blush.gif blush.gif

How on earth.....???? Angelina Jolie is far finer than me!!!!!
saucy_tara
Aaah if you Yahoo me I'm number one!!!! *chuffty bunny!*
Moribund
Aaaaaand she iz evan sexier in tha flesh!
Big kiss!
tongue.gif
saucy_tara
Aww I love you!! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif (it's my bf)
And I dont want any nonsense on these ere forums mm'kay? Or I'll have to learn you!!!! biggrin.gif wink.gif
Moribund
Ooooch I been told! blink.gif

tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.