Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Teh. Sexayest. Person. Evar.
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Cath Sparrow

Me and Cand Have decided Tara should be in this thread! biggrin.gif
Phyllis
Woman! There are some severe punchings coming your way!

Davey Crockett...I told her not to cause it'd embarrass you. I am not to blame! It was all Cath. Evil Cath! I am but an innocent bystander!
Cath Sparrow
Pah!!! You couldn't be innocent if you tried! tongue.gif
The Lorax
I have a Tie:

My friend Johnny looking emo, and then innocent(how I'm not sure). But he is the most georgeous boy I've ever met.

Mat Devine--the lead singer of Kill Hannah. He has to be THE sexiest man alive, Johnny Depp is great, but Mat Devine does it for me--on the celebrity scale.
Mata
QUOTE (Cath @ Dec 21 2004, 08:35 PM)
Me and Cand Have decided Tara should be in this thread! biggrin.gif

That is a particularly well posed photo of our resident Scotsman, and he is a good looking chap. I think it has been observed elsewhere that he has a sexy accent too, which is also true. Those scots lasses must be out of their minds!
Tarantio
Dammit they got you in on it too, did they Mata? Well we'll see about this... mumblegrumblemumble...

YOU LOT ARE OUT OF YOUR HEADS. SERIOUSLY. -SIGHS DEEPLY-
little_bear
Scarlett Johansson wins. Everyone else can go home. Nuff said really.
Hyperion
Gale. I don't know if he's been said, but oh, god, Gale Harold can bromo-a$$ me any day.

I mean, if he wanted to, he could. o_o

lar_di_dar
kirsty gallagher is just phwoar

i have force my mouth shut whenever i see her
Xkitsurabamix
Yes! yes! i vote for Gale! yay! go Hyperion!
Queer as folk <33
Hyperion
kitsura, you are certainly a forumite of tasty deliciousness.

*purr* Randy's cute, too.
Pikasyuu

..hyunnnhhh. *dies*
{Gothic Angel}

The third guy from the left here... I can't find a better picture but... Ohhhh... Sully wub.gif

Yet another reason to be jealous of Tarja Turunen.

You know things are bad when you like the same men as your mother...

And let us never speak of this again... dry.gif

God, I hate her.

Her too.

Yeah... I have more, but I'm too lazy to find pictures.

Spot the correlation... tongue.gif
Sir Psycho Sexy
QUOTE ({Gothic Angel} @ Apr 23 2005, 07:20 PM)

Oh baby *sighs and excretes love hearts* wub.gif
Forever Unknown
I've always preferred Mia Tyler to Liv. Liv's got a lovely shape, but Mia's so goddamn punk rock. Although bigger, a more beautiful face.

Too lazy to get a picture. Google it, you lazy sods.
Don'tMakeMeBiteYou
QUOTE (Forever Unknown @ Apr 23 2005, 08:32 PM)
I've always preferred Mia Tyler to Liv. Liv's got a lovely shape, but Mia's so goddamn punk rock. Although bigger, a more beautiful face.

Too lazy to get a picture. Google it, you lazy sods.

elphaba2

nuh----nuh---nuhhuuuunggghhh....

All I wanted to say.
{Gothic Angel}
QUOTE (Forever Unknown @ Apr 24 2005, 12:32 AM)
Mia's so goddamn punk rock.

Yeah... that's why I prefer Liv... tongue.gif
froggle-rock
Bumpity Bump!

Just thought I'd bump this thread, as Channel 4 are asking us to vote for our 10 top sex symbols.

Linkity link link
Sir Psycho Sexy
QUOTE (syuu @ Apr 19 2005, 01:56 AM)
..hyunnnhhh. *dies*

Saw that and laughed so hard it hurt.

Old thread glee biggrin.gif
Witless
Christina Ricci *blush*

and just again so we're clear... Christina Ricci again:

Sir Psycho Sexy
*tuts* hot linking Witless? Where's your web-etiquette? tongue.gif
Witless
*whistles innocently*
Daria
QUOTE (elphaba2 @ Apr 24 2005, 02:48 AM)

nuh----nuh---nuhhuuuunggghhh....

All I wanted to say.

Seconded so much that I think I might have to post these

But then again, there is always this chap-

yummy yummy Val Kilmer.
{Gothic Angel}

Murrr happy.gif (Ok, crap picture, but I couldn't find a better one. I keep looking.)

I have someone else, too, but he's within punching distance, so I'll avoid posting pictures of him least he kill me tongue.gif He is way sexier than anyone else in this thread though laugh.gif
Forever Unknown
Wheee! David Tennant!

And Brandon Boyd would be sexy if he hadn't gone up his own arse a couple of years ago. Shame, that.
Daria
QUOTE (Forever Unknown @ Jan 18 2006, 06:48 PM)
Wheee! David Tennant!

And Brandon Boyd would be sexy if he hadn't gone up his own arse a couple of years ago. Shame, that.

biggrin.gif True. I can't believe he did a Gap advert. That's like putting a sign on you and saying "woo! Buy slave labour trade clothes!"
elphaba2
QUOTE (Forever Unknown @ Jan 18 2006, 12:48 PM)
Wheee! David Tennant!

Ehh, he's just as good inside out. Like the Visible Man.
Mata
QUOTE (Witless @ Jan 16 2006, 12:01 PM)

Yes, she looks good there, but I bet her feet get really sweaty in those shoes biggrin.gif

I can't decide about Christina Ricci, she is attractive in an odd way, but she doesn't look a lot different from when she was playing Wednesday in the Addams Family films, she just looks scaled-up a bit. I find fan websites that have child and sexy-look adult photos next to eachother a little perturbing. I guess it's also because I didn't really see the Addams Family films until Ricci was more grown up, so I saw different ages of her all at around the same time and, obviously enough, my brain doesn't think like that about kids. Even when I see her grown up, it's difficult to shake that child image for me.

Fortunately for my admiration of Drew Barrymore, I don't link her child incarnation with her adult version, so I can happily admire her biggrin.gif (Especially in the Batman Forever outfit http://www.ziyue.com/person/d/DrewBarrymore/batman01.jpg )
Post-blue-on-infrared

Brian Molko(yes it is a guy)

and
johnathan rhys meyers

and then there is Antonio Banderas lol
There are millions of sexy people out there most of them are not famous for anything.
I_am_the_best
I have never seen this picture of Brian Molko before. He gets hotter by the day although should have kept his hair long I think.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.