Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Teh. Sexayest. Person. Evar.
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Rattgirl
deranged_ferrett : I will agree that Simba is a very handsome and alluring cartoon lion, but I don't think I'd call him particularly sexy.

Then again, I'm not a cartoon lion.

Moonlight: I think Steve Buschemi is absolutely adorable in every movie he's ever been in ^^ (especially Billy Madison, Mr. Deeds, and yes, Ghost World). But sexy? Attractive sure, but I don't think I could ever imagine having sex with him....in fact, when watching Ghost world, I actually cringed a little at the "post-coital" scene....LOL

but he's sooooo adorable!!!
Alanity
QUOTE (MoonlightSavingsTime @ Jan 13 2004, 12:38 AM)
Steve Buscemi, especially as "Seymour" on Ghost World:

Not "sexy" but yeah I kind of agree with you, Seymour's just so lovable, though my vote would go towards Brain Molko or Edward Norton.
Oh and who is this "Tobey"? OMG TEH HAWTNESS.
EvilSpork
Sorry for the broken link of Shirley guys! Bad file name, didn't realize (or pay attention) that it had parentheses in the file name, so I reposted it. I'm sure you can see it now? smile.gif She is just so.. sexy. Thats the word, though she would never agree, but I'm sure we all do! Shirley is gorgeous!

Well... "It's best to stop talking once you said all you know."

-Andy

(sorry for the broken link)
MoonlightSavingsTime
Then I redefine the word "sexy" to include whatever Steve Buscemi is. I'm just not attracted to muscles and the same ol' stuff on people. Different = sexy to me.

Call me crazy but, err, I was rather happy with the "post-coital" scene and I was wishing I were in her place at that moment. ohmy.gif So YES, Steve Buscemi is sexy! tongue.gif
Alanity
But that's still not "sexy" in my book, yes he's gorgeous in his own special way and yes you can't help wanting to cuddle up with him but it's still not sexy.
Rattgirl
hehehe the bf, wanting to get into this, would like me to post his nomination for sexxiest person ever:

Death

(sister of Dream in Neil Gaiman's The Sandman.)
Alanity
QUOTE (Rattgirl @ Jan 13 2004, 01:03 AM)

Ooo, pretty. Haven't read that yet.
Anyway..

*drool*
MoonlightSavingsTime
QUOTE (Alanity @ Jan 12 2004, 05:08 PM)

*drool*

LOL, I'm sure you could have picked a better picture than one that shows a swastika emblazoned on his chest. blink.gif That definitely disqualifies him from "teh sexy" in my opinion.
EvilSpork
Well if we are doing anime, I guess I'll have to post Gally (Alita in the american version)

I present to you Gally from Gunnm (Gun Dream) or umm if you like the english name Battle Angel Alita! Oh well if she is an android happy.gif

MoonlightSavingsTime
QUOTE (Alanity @ Jan 12 2004, 05:01 PM)
But that's still not "sexy" in my book, yes he's gorgeous in his own special way and yes you can't help wanting to cuddle up with him but it's still not sexy.

That's fine, you're entitled to your own opinions on him, but I was just stating my own. smile.gif Besides, someone has to be attracted to the repulsive, may as well be me. tongue.gif
Alanity
QUOTE (MoonlightSavingsTime @ Jan 13 2004, 01:16 AM)
LOL, I'm sure you could have picked a better picture than one that shows a swastika emblazoned on his chest. blink.gif That definitely disqualifies him from "teh sexy" in my opinion.

Bah! It doesn't matter about the whole neo nazi thing, I'm in love with that character...
@Evilspoon, good choice with Gally. smile.gif
Weary Traveler
okay come now people.. this is definately the sexiest person ever... *drum roll* JESUS!

lol just kidding.. hmm sexiest person? Elisha Cuthbert.. she's so pretty..

hinsley
i quite like Jonathan Rhys Meyers.

i even liked him in velvet goldmine with his oh-so-sexy make up, tho he is drop dead georgous in bend it like beckham where i swear he looks just like an angel.

*sigh*

oh and heres a pic of him from velvet goldmine.

Sir Maxerpopple
If you are doing anime I am doing classical art. Botticelli's rendition of Venus is quite alluring, yummy.
Jonman
This guy is so damned hot, he's the only male in the world that could turn me gay...

Phyllis
QUOTE (Jonman @ Jan 12 2004, 07:00 PM)
This guy is so damned hot, he's the only male in the world that could turn me gay...

lmfao. And he's so modest, too. tongue.gif

Meanwhile...my sister has a thing for Colin Farrel. I don't get the appeal of that one. He looks like someone's uncle (and bears quite a resemblance to a few of my own uncles...though I don't know what that says about my sister unsure.gif ). Does anyone agree with her, and if so, can you explain it better than she does? All she ever says is, "Look at him, Candice! He is freaking HOT!"
LoLo
I have a tie. Big surprise on these too. tongue.gif

Kiefer Sutherland.

Never before have I found a guy with a gun hot but **drools**

and

Trent Reznor

So dark and brooding and just an awesome musical artist all around. **drools and touches herself**
EvilSpork
And nobody mentioned me in this entire thread sad.gif

Ah, alas, the lack of my photo! laugh.gif

THere are so many sexy people in this thread ohmy.gif I can't say that one is sexier than the other... I know. Somebody forgot to put Mata in here! That would be the winner, of course!

I vote Mata!
Phyllis
You all knew I was going to do this as soon as Kiefer was mentioned.

Oh yes. Jason Patric. Minus the fluffy mullet, but still hot nonetheless.

You know you want him.

tongue.gif
Beans
Sorry I don't have a pic but I found Kirsten Dunst in Spiderman very sexy....mmmm... and Liv Tyler in LOTR is right up there with her...
northerntigress
Tha Sexayest Thang Evar (arg, it hurts me just to write that) has got to be The Awesome One himself, Adrian Paul. Whoa, what that man can do with a sword; or just a sweaty body for that matter!

Droooooooooooooooooool

the Tigress
saucy_tara
Mmm Jonny is indeed one of the sexiest men in the world. Plus he has such a sexy Irish accent. I have a personally signed photo of him, which i look at and rub my self on a regular basis!!!!!! wink.gif

leopold
I think if I was gonna rescue anyone from a Borg collective, I'd have made the same choice...

Rrrrrrowl!!

But not a patch on our Tara, it must be said. wub.gif wub.gif
kinkachabobno
carmen electra. hands down. i cant be arsed to find a picture right now, but they arent too hard to find.
porcelainwarrior
QUOTE (Rattgirl @ Jan 13 2004, 01:03 AM)
hehehe the bf, wanting to get into this, would like me to post his nomination for sexxiest person ever:

Death

(sister of Dream in Neil Gaiman's The Sandman.)

oooh...yeah...rawr...the artwork in "endless nights" is great...she looks ultimately shway in the Death story
Usurper MrTeapot

Till Lindemann (Rammstein)

I couldn't find many pictures of him so this'll have to do.

And I can't believe none of you posted Anna Kournikova!
im broken
here's the one who got me to sleep at nights during those long scottish winters!! MMMHH!!
leopold
QUOTE (MrTeapot @ Jan 13 2004, 12:38 PM)
And I can't believe none of you posted Anna Kournikova!

Grah! Neither can I, I had her as me desktop fer ages as well!!!!

Thought of another that floats me boat:

The truth is out there... Mmmmmmmmm, Gillian..... *drools*

Oh... Nigella Lawson. She is ver ver pretty and that, but can anyone believe that this chap (ex chancellor of the exchequer Nigel Lawson) was her daddy?

Still, there's another politician for Syuu to drool over!! wink.gif laugh.gif
Pixelgoth
OK, here's a picture of Mata for you to drool over and if ya fancy drooling over my pic too then that's fine by me wink.gif I have Uma Thurman (Pulp Fiction) hair now though!

I personally think Alan Rickman and John Cusack are V sexy!

There is also an Irish actor and I can never remember his name. He was in Young Person's Guide to Being a Rockstar on C4 in 1998 and he also stared as David Copperfield on BBC1 one Xmas. He was in that Cathy Lette adaptation with Anna Friel too. Gah sad.gif

Also, Alan Davies (Jonathan Creek) has something bumblingly sexy about him biggrin.gif

As for girls, I second the Angelina fetish and obviously my honey e-wife and Tara are hot, hot, HOT! wink.gif
ravein
Lenny Kravitz- sexiest man ever... and my future husband...me, him, Angelina, and Gina Gershon are going to run away to Spain and build our love nest....yes.. it should be so!!! smile.gif

LoLo

Michale T. Weiss from the Pretender. (my favorite one, when he gets gothed up but there are no pics),
miss_spunk
well see for me, Johnny Depp, but he's done.

Mel Gibson and Sean Bean (mostly cause I'm going through a phase, but damn I got so horny the last time I was watching Sharpe).

Jim Morrison (you KNOW it was coming) and Kurt Cobain. I'll post pictures and explain later!

Oh, and I found Aladdin attractive when I was 7...shows you the type of girl I was!

And as for the girls, if I were a bi/les/guy I would LOVE to EDIT Liv Tyler, Debbie Harry, Catherine Zeta Jones and Michelle Pfiefer - meh, there are more tongue.gif

HOW THE HELL CAN YOU CHOOSE ONE PERSON!!! I feel guilty for leaving out everyone else on my orgy list...

Aysha xxx
saucy_tara
QUOTE (Pixiegoth @ Jan 13 2004, 01:55 PM)
OK, here's a picture of Mata for you to drool over and if ya fancy drooling over my pic too then that's fine by me wink.gif I have Uma Thurman (Pulp Fiction) hair now though!

I personally think Alan Rickman and John Cusack are V sexy!

There is also an Irish actor and I can never remember his name. He was in Young Person's Guide to Being a Rockstar on C4 in 1998 and he also stared as David Copperfield on BBC1 one Xmas. He was in that Cathy Lette adaptation with Anna Friel too. Gah sad.gif

Also, Alan Davies (Jonathan Creek) has something bumblingly sexy about him biggrin.gif

As for girls, I second the Angelina fetish and obviously my honey e-wife and Tara are hot, hot, HOT! wink.gif

Mmmm teh sexshay pixiegirl........ wink.gif wink.gif
You think I'm sexy!!!!!! I'm blushing now........ wub.gif wub.gif
Succubusalicious
Yay I thought I was the only one who liked Alan Davies !! Oh and HELL YEAH to Kurt Cobain - he is sexy as a sexy thing. So no-one here thinks Tim Wheeler is gorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgeous ?? Well them I shall drool over him on my own.

*drools*
WeeJ

She's very hot.

He's DEFINATLY not hot blink.gif
Usurper MrTeapot
QUOTE (WeeJ @ Jan 13 2004, 07:50 PM)

She's very hot.

He's DEFINATLY not hot  blink.gif

Yay! Someone agrees with me!

Edit: Just saw the 'not'. huh.gif well I'd go for him.
Weary Traveler
come now.. can't you see? Jesus is so hotter then anyone else here...

Oni Usagi
Also from the Pretender, and more recently Less than Perfect, Andrea Parker.
saucy_tara
QUOTE (MrTeapot @ Jan 13 2004, 08:06 PM)
QUOTE (WeeJ @ Jan 13 2004, 07:50 PM)

She's very hot.

He's DEFINATLY not hot blink.gif

Yay! Someone agrees with me!

Edit: Just saw the 'not'. huh.gif well I'd go for him.

I agree with you teapot, not so much for Till's looks but for thr sheer dirtiness of Rammsteins lyrics. And his German accent is so.....commanding wink.gif
sammi
QUOTE (hinsley @ Jan 13 2004, 01:49 AM)
i quite like Jonathan Rhys Meyers.

Ooo, yes, I forgot him! O_O! I don't know how, but... Mlah... *-* ::drool.:: He is just so sexahhyyyyy... ::eats.:: :3
saucy_tara
Dave Grohl

He's not particularly sexy looking but his voice is lovely and his songlyrics make me wannna rip me clothes of!!!! Along with Trent Reznor of course..

wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
TigerLily013
Some of my fave guys as I was growing up happy.gif

First off is Jason David Frank, perhaps you recogize him...

Yes! that's right! Whoever said Mighty Morphin Power Rangers in back row gets a cookie!

Heres another Favourite happy.gif
Christopher Khayman Lee

He was the red ranger on Power Rangers In Space!

Now for someone anime

Call me old fashioned, but tall dark and handsome all the way.
Usurper MrTeapot
QUOTE (Succubusalicious @ Jan 13 2004, 07:43 PM)
Oh and HELL YEAH to Kurt Cobain - he is sexy as a sexy thing.

Isn't that verging on necro?
CommieBastard
QUOTE (saucy_tara @ Jan 13 2004, 08:31 PM)
I agree with you teapot, not so much for Till's looks but for thr sheer dirtiness of Rammsteins lyrics. And his German accent is so.....commanding wink.gif

Hey Tara. Buck dich wink.gif
Rattgirl
Auuugh! I can't believe I forgot John Cusack!!! He's so adorably sexy it makes my teeth hurt!!

And I'm glad someone else out there shares my (somewhat irrational) belief that Alan Rickman is a sexy bitch. Especially in Robin Hood (the Kevin Costner version)...he just dripped sexuality!! What the hell was Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio thinking, NOT wanting to be ravaged by him???

(somehow, this lust of mine has even survived Alan Rickman's currently-adopted shaggy, oily locks and permanent sneer as Professor Snape..I think I'm doomed!)
Usurper MrTeapot
QUOTE (CommieBastard @ Jan 13 2004, 10:50 PM)
QUOTE (saucy_tara @ Jan 13 2004, 08:31 PM)

Hey Tara. Buck dich wink.gif

((Psst! Don't forget to use Spiel eine spiel mit mir)
CommieBastard
QUOTE (MrTeapot @ Jan 13 2004, 10:59 PM)
((Psst! Don't forget to use Spiel eine spiel mit mir)

No dude, that song was about incest, and as far as I know Tara's not my sister.
Wouldn't object to my Honig on her Strumpfband though (mental note: enough innuendos from Rammstein lyrics. Really.)
Usurper MrTeapot
blink.gif Okay there are a few people I've used that lyric on I need to now avoid.

*backs away from thread*
porcelainwarrior
not a clue if these have been posted yet but i dun care...you can never have too many pics of these rather spiffing individuals;

exhibit number one: joaquin phoenix...*drooling and/or general lusting*

exhibit number two: brittany murphy...*repeat previous reaction*

CommieBastard
QUOTE (MrTeapot @ Jan 13 2004, 11:10 PM)
blink.gif Okay there are a few people I've used that lyric on I need to now avoid.

Dude, you didn't know it was about incest?

Under the navel, in the branches
A white dream is already waiting
Brother dear, come hold tightly
And shake the leaves from the tree for me

Play a game with me
give me your hand and
play with me

[/thread-hijacking]
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.