Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Random, Weird Things You've Noticed
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > About the animations
gerbilfromhell
i was watchin lgg2 and when she first wakes up, it's 6:66 am....... anyone else find random, irrelevant, weird things in the anims (knows that someone already made this thread sometime but can't find it anymore)
Free Psycho
LOL-yeah I noticed that. I like the one someone else found better-In one of the first LGG animations the school she goes to is called Zuriel. Interesting....oh and I've been meaning to ask (hopefully Mata will read this and help me) WHERE IS DEVILS?? He's not around anymore. sad.gif I liked him...
Mata
Devils is around, he's just being a dog and sleeping in another room. They do that a lot you know. smile.gif

Yep, the alarm clock does say that while demonic forces are around, but of course you can't have 66 minutes past the hour, 6:66am would be 7:06am, which is what it says after she's blinked.
gerbilfromhell
o.... I GET IT! LOL laugh.gif
craziness
i feel smart because people are posting all of these things that i noticed ages ago. i thought everyone noticed it. oh well, i am pretty observant. like i complemented some people in the chat room about their earings or hair etc or something like that and they were all a little freaked out about how much i noticed. i am going now........
Kafeen
Yeah I noticed that one.

The other post was just 4 below this one. Guess you didn't look too hard. http://www.matazone.co.uk/forums/index.php...ct=ST&f=3&t=529
gerbilfromhell
o, well that one's only for lgg, and there's another opne only for samuri lapin, i'm jus bringin em all together into one thread biggrin.gif
Sun Tsu
QUOTE (Mata @ Apr 13 2003, 07:59 PM)
Devils is around, he's just being a dog and sleeping in another room. They do that a lot you know. smile.gif

Yep, the alarm clock does say that while demonic forces are around, but of course you can't have 66 minutes past the hour, 6:66am would be 7:06am, which is what it says after she's blinked.

Satanic illusions......
Yay! laugh.gif

Sun Tsu
gerbilfromhell
OMG I JUS NOTICED SOMETHIN ELSE (and i bet 100 other ppl've already noticed it....)! in the first two lggs, sarah's mental room place is 54R4h. that's 'sarah' in 1337 5P33K biggrin.gif
Kafeen
You're a bit slow picking all these up, aren't you?
Galder Weatherwax's Hat
OMG I JUS GOT IT THAT MITTENS IS TEH FUNNEH BECOS OF TEH THINGS HE SEZ ARE TEH FUNNEH ASL ALL YOUR BASE FOCLMAOLOLLMROFL!!!11!!11!/!/1//

Sorry. But, no.
prezgfish
heres my one that i have posted before but will repeat here for my own indulgencies

In every anim with the councillor/zuriel he has a light green aura. this aura was shared by jesus and Buddha in the easter anim

coinkidink maybe. or maybe mata is viciously mind raping us with a rusty spatula the size of a flintstones phone huh didn't think of that did ya.

oh look the rain is comming. blink.gif
hinsley
isnt the aura there cause he turns out to be Zuriel? an angel?
Mata
Yep, sign of divinity 'n' all that. I thought I'd try and get a consistent visual language through my animations.
hinsley
wow. do i get a gold star? wink.gif no... i probably dont. sad.gif
hinsley
in the second LGG the chair zuriels sittin on also has the green aura..... y? and at the end you can move sarah to look out the cell and shes blinkin at you. watchin..... tryin to escape..................... ROAR!!!! d'i scare ya?? no.... oh well. sad.gif

oh and i won against freud first time on the nearly impossible setting on the arm wrestling game. arnt i cool?
prezgfish
QUOTE (Mata @ May 4 2003, 02:36 PM)
Yep, sign of divinity 'n' all that. I thought I'd try and get a consistent visual language through my animations.

cool

i win
Mata
I'm glad people have noticed you can move Sarah around in here cell after the first animation finishes smile.gif
prezgfish
QUOTE (Mata @ May 5 2003, 12:28 PM)
I'm glad people have noticed you can move Sarah around in here cell after the first animation finishes smile.gif

i think everybody notices that first time round
gerbilfromhell
yeah, even i noticed that. and i'm not very observant
LoLo
I feel silly for not noticing this sooner but, in the first animation when sarah passes her colleges sign.....It's zuriels college.......hehehe laugh.gif
prezgfish
QUOTE (LoLo @ May 6 2003, 03:22 AM)
I feel silly for not noticing this sooner but, in the first animation when sarah passes her colleges sign.....It's zuriels college.......hehehe laugh.gif

yep

it dont mean so much the first time

but now

whoa jeez
hinsley
ha ha. laugh.gif
prezgfish
what funny hinsley?
Raven343
Okay I just had to say....the answers to the eight ball are hilarious Mata....I like this one especially:

Caress the screen and then I'll answer you. Oo yeah, that's right baby, right there. Faster... Mmmm.... That's good.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.