Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I'm A Single Man Again!
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2
WeeJ
QUOTE (Pixiegoth @ Jan 19 2004, 11:29 AM)
I'm not sure Ed would be 100% for that. Unless of course it was WeeJ and then he'd luuuurrrrrvvvvvveee it......as I'm sure you lot would too! rolleyes.gif biggrin.gif

Leave my boobs out of it!!!

tongue.gif
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (WeeJ @ Jan 19 2004, 01:15 PM)

tongue.gif

What I actually meant was that you could feel my boobs and Ed wouldn't mind wink.gif
Sir Psycho Sexy
QUOTE (leopold @ Jan 19 2004, 12:15 PM)
O Saucy One, if you go too, I'll be a very happy bunny! biggrin.gif

but noooooo, she's going to bradford with her girlie friends, curses, it's nice to know where we stand tongue.gif, still theres always next september....right?....RIGHT?!?!
WeeJ
QUOTE (Pixiegoth @ Jan 19 2004, 01:17 PM)
QUOTE (WeeJ @ Jan 19 2004, 01:15 PM)

tongue.gif

What I actually meant was that you could feel my boobs and Ed wouldn't mind wink.gif

Oh right.

I doubt Mat would mind wither actually laugh.gif

Hu-rar for boobies laugh.gif
saucy_tara
I so wanna come, but I'm off to Bradford in feb for a girlie weekend, and can't afford to do that and the meet. I heard there was gonna be boob feeling too dammit mad.gif Gah, oh well, if a meet is palanned for september i shall be there with bells on....(and my best boob groping hands) wink.gif laugh.gif
leopold
Gah! Just..... GAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!! sad.gif

O Saucy One, when will I ever get to gaze on your beautious countenance for real? Mebbe we should haul ya up to Manchester sometime...
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (saucy_tara @ Jan 19 2004, 02:28 PM)
I heard there was gonna be boob feeling too dammit mad.gif Gah, oh well, if a meet is palanned for september i shall be there with bells on....(and my best boob groping hands) wink.gif laugh.gif

Yep that's right! Me and WeeJ are putting on a boob feeling show (for a small fee mind!) biggrin.gif Shame you can't make it babe sad.gif I understand the whole 'cash flow' thing though. Ed is skint as he's only just started a permanent job and we are also going away the following weekend for Valentines smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.