Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Paint Masterpiece
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Creations
Usurper MrTeapot
<mods> not sure if this counts as Creation or Daft, please move as appropriate. Cheers.

This is just a little event which happened at a party I went to last night. I thought it was so funny I drew a little paint cartoon of it. An hour well spent.

Sir Psycho Sexy
and the moral of the story is, never cop a feel of a girl who has wider shoulders than hips
EvilSpork
QUOTE (Sir_Psycho_Sexy @ Jan 18 2004, 06:14 PM)
and the moral of the story is, never cop a feel of a girl who has wider shoulders than hips

laugh.gif

Very nice, very nice smile.gif

But... Umm.. Paint... Were you bored? Or... What? Hope the party didn't suck too much laugh.gif
Usurper MrTeapot
Stoned out of my head actually, the day after. Can't believe I even drew it. rolleyes.gif
Silver Star Angel of Da Towers
lmao! Lesson of The Day: Never touch a girl's chest without permission.
Sun Tsu
Is that red chunk in the last panel meant to be his eyeball? ph34r.gif
Dreams On Hiatus
lmao that's funny. The girl looks kind of like a he-she though ph34r.gif

And her boobs are circles -- boobs aren't circles -- unless they are made of plastic! laugh.gif
Queenie
PLASTIC BOOBS!!!! laugh.gif So shouldn't find that funny but i did so ner tongue.gif

ummm the girl looks a bit butch!! laugh.gif But yea good painting lol... -> that only took an hour huh.gif wow you must be good at paint!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.