Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who Is Coming To The Uk Meet On7th Feb?
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Mata
Fair enough, as long as you're going to have some fun, it sounds like you need it at the moment. The offer is there if the only issue is a train ticket, okay?
Spacehappy
I don't mind chipping in at, all. As i would like to meet as many forumites as poss. So you got my support smile.gif
Cath Sparrow
No problems by me on that one. Done way to much over time in the last week to be bother by that and if some of the others can't it I don't mind stretching to a bit more! biggrin.gif You've got to come Pixie so I can meet you. I've already trapped Queenie in my car for 4 hours to meet her! huh.gif biggrin.gif
CommieBastard
I'll be arriving early to check into the place I'm staying before any of this "lunch" malarkey. I'm notoriously unreliable for things like this, but Jennie Jennie Bo Bennie has my mobile number in case anything goes horribly wrong.
Sir Psycho Sexy
Of course i'll chip in to pay for a train ticket! what are overdrafts for?? wink.gif tongue.gif
Mata
There you go Sam, even if you decide not to take it, the offer is there for you. Of course, if you decide to come and not accept our offer we'll probably buy you beer all night instead and sneak it in that way smile.gif
Pixelgoth
Well I've decided to get the train after all smile.gif It's a woman prerogative to change her mind more than she has hot dinners tongue.gif

I am going to get the train from Warrington (as it's slightly cheaper and easier than Sheffield) on Saturday morning to Birmingham. WeeJ and her blokey are going to collect me from New Street and then I'll be coming down with them.

Baring any problems with that (i.e. WeeJ can't collect me for some reason) I shall be there with bells on and if people want to buy me drinks I won't say no wink.gif

Thanks to you all for being so super supportive *hugs*
Cath Sparrow
Yay!!!

Just decided I felt the need to be all bouncey and excited! This time tomorrow I should hopefully be in wincheseter!!! laugh.gif
WeeJ
QUOTE (Pixiegoth @ Feb 5 2004, 10:18 AM)
Well I've decided to get the train after all smile.gif It's a woman prerogative to change her mind more than she has hot dinners tongue.gif

I am going to get the train from Warrington (as it's slightly cheaper and easier than Sheffield) on Saturday morning to Birmingham. WeeJ and her blokey are going to collect me from New Street and then I'll be coming down with them.

Baring any problems with that (i.e. WeeJ can't collect me for some reason) I shall be there with bells on and if people want to buy me drinks I won't say no wink.gif

Thanks to you all for being so super supportive *hugs*

Its changed again. Sam's jumping on the train to Redditch once she arrives in New Street as its only 3 and take about half an hour. If we travelled to New Street (which is up) we'de gewt stuck in the B'ham traffic and then have to make our way back down.

Anyway, to cut a long story short, we're bringing Sam smile.gif
franken-sarah
Just wanted to say that I hope you all have a fantastic time at the weekend - take loadsa photos!! *hugs everyone* biggrin.gif
Queenie
QUOTE (Cath @ Feb 4 2004, 08:22 PM)
I've already trapped Queenie in my car for 4 hours to meet her! huh.gif biggrin.gif

eeeppp... i'm trapped!! blink.gif but... but... *giggles* ahh well you'll probably feel trapped after me talking to you for 4 hours laugh.gif unsure.gif (joke!!)

Soooo excited for tomorrow now laugh.gif *jumps up an down*

an Sarah... you just reminded me to get a camera *hugs*
CommieBastard
QUOTE (franken-sarah @ Feb 5 2004, 08:44 PM)
Just wanted to say that I hope you all have a fantastic time at the weekend - take loadsa photos!! *hugs everyone* biggrin.gif

Sadly, there may be photos of me as I doubt I can avoid the evil camera people forever ph34r.gif
Queenie
Sean i'm soooo going to get a photo of you now!!! One when you least expect it mwa ha ha... ph34r.gif laugh.gif
Mr Fuzzy
I seem to be a little ripped, and failing to get home so anybody getting in early on Friday should probably PM Mata if they feel the need for my number.
Queenie
Someone should really tell me to get my ass back to my hall an to go to sleep!! blink.gif Otherwise i'm going to fall asleep in the pub... eeepp blink.gif
Sir Psycho Sexy
QUOTE (Mr Fuzzy @ Feb 6 2004, 03:16 AM)
I seem to be a little ripped, and failing to get home so anybody getting in early on Friday should probably PM Mata if they feel the need for my number.

nah, i have mata's number, i'll call him if i get bored laugh.gif
Spacehappy
Ok i had my first, DOH! moment of the weekend. Plugged in what i thought was my mobie recharger and plugged in the phone last night. ............... to turn it on today to realise i plugged in something else and the mobie is half power biggrin.gif *sigh* just one of many to come.
Suzie
1 My username is Suzie, and when meeting people I prefer to be called Suzie, Sue or Suzanne.

2 Have you got your accomodation arranged yet? Yes/No. No as I'm not staying down - I can only make it for lunch on Saturday

3 I will be arriving Saturday at about 1pm unless I get lost which is highly likely seeing as I seem to spend most of my life getting lost at the moment.

4 I won't be joining you for lunch on Sunday

5 I am 26.

6 I am the 15th person to say they're definitely coming so far.
CommieBastard
Possibly the first snag of the Meet - my phone's buggered, it's not turning on. Alex doesn't have one, so we'll be incommunicado. We'll be arriving in Winchester at about 1, then we'll go down to where we're staying and check in, then head back to the restaurant - we should be able to accomplish this in half an hour, but if we're a bit late, don't worry. That's assuming anyone reads this before heading out, of course.
Mata
I read it.

Suzie is my old friend Sue who has just phoned me to say that she won't be able to make it. Goodness knows what the final count is, I guess we'll just have to see when they everyone gets here!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.