Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need A Bit Of A Shove In The Right Direction
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2
Queenie
QUOTE (WeeJ @ Jan 28 2004, 06:13 PM)
They'd all be doing crazy back flips and there wqould be me, doing gambole rolls across the floor unsure.gif

Gambole rolls blink.gif What sort of rolls are they?! Are they normal rolli polli's?! unsure.gif
Cath Sparrow
Deflated Pom Poms! huh.gif
WeeJ
QUOTE (Queenie @ Jan 28 2004, 07:04 PM)
They'd all be doing crazy back flips and there wqould be me, doing gambole rolls across the floor unsure.gif

Gambole rolls blink.gif What sort of rolls are they?! Are they normal rolli polli's?! unsure.gif

Some people call them teddy bear rolls I think.
franken-sarah
Nah, it was more the fact that they didn't do any kind of beginers lever. They'd all be doing crazy back flips and there wqould be me, doing gambole rolls across the floor unsure.gif

Weej, this sounds to me as though you're not planning on going at all!! ohmy.gif

You can't just give up before you even start, at least go and have a look... they might all be doing thing-rolls.....

(I likes swiss rols me!) biggrin.gif
WeeJ
I'm wondering if I shouldn't direct my boredome in some other direction unsure.gif
I have a friend of mine (who teaches Mat's guitar lessons actually. He's a guitar teacher. Obviouly) who's talking about playing around and throwing some music around Mats garage. I'd be up for that smile.gif I have to do something, whatever I do. I need to stimulate my mind! :|
franken-sarah
Can you play an instrument or sing - or were you just gonna shimmy around in the background?? You could shimmy with bells on - that would be quite musical!! biggrin.gif
Queenie
QUOTE (WeeJ @ Jan 28 2004, 07:54 PM)
Some people call them teddy bear rolls I think.

blink.gif Nope give up still don't know... tis a good job i'm not doing gymnastics!! laugh.gif

Music would be good?! Then you wouldn't have to wear a leotard... well not if you didn't want to!! *giggles*

STIMULATE THAT MIND WOOMAN!! wink.gif
WeeJ
QUOTE (franken-sarah @ Jan 29 2004, 12:08 PM)
Can you play an instrument or sing - or were you just gonna shimmy around in the background?? You could shimmy with bells on - that would be quite musical!! biggrin.gif

I'd squark along to the music. With bells on laugh.gif
franken-sarah
Hmm.. squawking is good... I guess huh.gif

But what about all of your pent up energy - don't you need to do roly-polys to get rid of it?? And not wishing to make an intentionally groan-worthy pun here but isn't going from gymnastics to squawking in the garage a bit of a "leap"?? blink.gif
WeeJ
True. Very true, but I feel some what directionless. Mat has his guitaring and drumming and things he enjoys. What do I do? Sweet FA. Hence the need for a bit of extra curriculur activity me thinks.
I saw Mats guitar teacher last night actually. He's still all up for this band-a-ma-jog biggrin.gif
franken-sarah
I know what you mean about doing sweet f.a. - I've even thought about girlie-footie!! Ok, so I didn't think about it for long!! dry.gif
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (WeeJ @ Feb 2 2004, 07:55 PM)
True. Very true, but I feel some what directionless. Mat has his guitaring and drumming and things he enjoys. What do I do? Sweet FA. Hence the need for a bit of extra curriculur activity me thinks.

So ring me! I'll stimulate ya! wink.gif

ohmy.gif

Your mind you dirty girl you! tongue.gif
WeeJ
QUOTE (Pixiegoth @ Feb 3 2004, 12:01 PM)
QUOTE (WeeJ @ Feb 2 2004, 07:55 PM)

So ring me! I'll stimulate ya! wink.gif

ohmy.gif

Your mind you dirty girl you! tongue.gif

You...

Are...

filthy!

wink.gif
saucy_tara
Gosh, I love girls!!!! laugh.gif wink.gif

[/spam]
WeeJ
QUOTE (saucy_tara @ Feb 3 2004, 07:28 PM)
Gosh, I love girls!!!! laugh.gif wink.gif

[/spam]

There goes another thread down the road of debauchery (sp?) wink.gif
saucy_tara
Sorry wee one, I can't help myself where you and Pixie are concerned..... blink.gif wink.gif biggrin.gif
WeeJ
QUOTE (saucy_tara @ Feb 3 2004, 07:36 PM)
Sorry wee one, I can't help myself where you and Pixie are concerned..... blink.gif wink.gif biggrin.gif

Anyone would think we had a one track mind! ohmy.gif
franken-sarah
QUOTE (WeeJ @ Feb 3 2004, 07:38 PM)
Sorry wee one, I can't help myself where you and Pixie are concerned..... blink.gif  wink.gif  biggrin.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif WE DO!!

And Weej, where's Cuddles gone?? huh.gif
Cath Sparrow
You can't beet a goodone track mind it can take you anywhere! biggrin.gif
franken-sarah
QUOTE (Cath @ Feb 3 2004, 07:45 PM)
You can't beet a goodone track mind it can take you anywhere! biggrin.gif

Indeed, this is true in some cases - but in this instance it always ends up in the same place... GIRLIES!! YAY!! wink.gif
WeeJ
QUOTE (franken-sarah @ Feb 3 2004, 07:42 PM)
QUOTE (WeeJ @ Feb 3 2004, 07:38 PM)

laugh.gif laugh.gif WE DO!!

And Weej, where's Cuddles gone?? huh.gif

He'll be back soon. Weej.drarok.com is having a few technical difficulties at the moment.

Girls. yay biggrin.gif
franken-sarah
Phew, that's ok then!! I laughed to myself and thought of you this evening cos I was in the car and Keith Harris and Orvil were on the radio, (I think it was an ad for something). tongue.gif
WeeJ
QUOTE (franken-sarah @ Feb 3 2004, 08:12 PM)
Phew, that's ok then!! I laughed to myself and thought of you this evening cos I was in the car and Keith Harris and Orvil were on the radio, (I think it was an ad for something).  tongue.gif

Woman....you're my kinda lady... laugh.gif
hurry up and get your IM's sorted so I can bend your ear some laugh.gif

EDIT: cuddles is back smile.gif
spiffilicious05
Okay, regarding to the first post (because I'm lazy and haven't read through all the posts in this topic) I used to do dance, gymnastics, and all that good stuff. I had to give it up because of financial problems. If you have the chance to go back and have a second go at it then do it! Do it and kick arse I say!!!

Everything is always worth another try. laugh.gif laugh.gif

Good luck Weej!
WeeJ
found another gym club... gymnastic-ness

Its not on tonight though. I popped round today but they're closed for the Easter break. Emailified them though smile.gif

Don't let me not go you lot. I'm going to turn into a vegitable if I sit in front of my PC all night, every night sad.gif
Cath Sparrow
*poke, Poke*

And I'll keep going untill you shift your arse! biggrin.gif

*poke poke*

And just think I can do it for the whole day in person on Saturday! tongue.gif

*poke poke*
WeeJ
Hi Jennie
Thank you for your enquiry regarding gymnastics. You have said that you used to enjoy gymnastics while at school, but you have not mentioned your age (we don't usually take adults in beginner classes). The other thing is your injury, perhaps the best course of action is if you called in to see us at Peaks just before 2.00pm on any Saturday where we can talk with you.

Best regards
Ian
Chief Coach, Mo-Gylity

I am destined to sit in this f-ing house and fester on my own mad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif
Cath Sparrow
*Poke Poke Poke*

No festering for you my dear!

*poke poke poke*
WeeJ
And do what? There's bugger all to do in this town and I know NO ONE!!!

AARRGGHHH!!!! Stupid Tamworth sad.gif

</ranty moment>
Pab
QUOTE (WeeJ @ Apr 15 2004, 07:41 PM)
Hi Jennie
Thank you for your enquiry regarding gymnastics. You have said that you used to enjoy gymnastics while at school, but you have not mentioned your age (we don't usually take adults in beginner classes)...

Go there on Saturday. Tell them nobody has ever accused you of being an adult before. Plus he used the word 'usually' ... this normally means money. Well, it does when negociating with south american customs officers and polocrunch ... Go there on Saturday. Take your camera with you. If he won't let you in, post his pic on here and we'll turn him into a caption competition. We can call him Weejbane.

Ever considered synchronised swimming and water-based gymnastics? You could set up a business, coaching underwater gymanastics for adults with pins in them ... make a foooortune ....
WeeJ
Pab, you are a great person....so warm and radiatory. You make me giggle laugh.gif
franken-sarah
Oooh, hiya little festering one - I thought you were foregoing gymnastics for playing a triangle and bopping around in the garage..... what happened - a sudden, sugar-induced burst of energy??

And, yes, I love your breasts!! wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.