Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Now I Know Why The Population Of Canada Is So Low
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2
Pab
Well, here its between -10c and 2c, which is ideal skiing weather, so its up to the slopes, shades in place, and act like an overpayed actor ... ciao bambini! Enjoy da cold!
jicama
QUOTE (Ocean! @ Jan 30 2004, 01:30 AM)
This topic jynxed us. -50 and lower everyday. But, thankfully, according to the paper, we're not into record breaking temperatures all that much yet, we've only broken one this week.

ok, before when i said you were wrong? well, i was wrong. now we've got a blizzard coming in from ashley's way! and not a happy dairy queen one either!

and i don't even get to complain about it with jaq 'cause she decided to go to winnipeg this morning! tigersong! where are you?
Ashley
QUOTE (jicama @ Jan 30 2004, 05:34 PM)
QUOTE (Ocean! @ Jan 30 2004, 01:30 AM)
This topic jynxed us. -50 and lower everyday. But, thankfully, according to the paper, we're not into record breaking temperatures all that much yet, we've only broken one this week.

ok, before when i said you were wrong? well, i was wrong. now we've got a blizzard coming in from ashley's way! and not a happy dairy queen one either!

and i don't even get to complain about it with jaq 'cause she decided to go to winnipeg this morning! tigersong! where are you?

Just my luck. Its on a friday to. The first one thats half decent the whole time I've been here, and its on a friday.
Actually, I think its the second one. I think we had one last year. Not like I was going to school that day either...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.