Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: More Defined Ages - Everyone Vote
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2
NoName4444
As per request of Mata, and to see if I can post again, here's a newer version of the age poll, to try and define people's ages better. I tried to make a rough guess as to the mean age according to the previous pole's post. Hope there's not to many outliers. ::sigh:: Taking statistics stinks.
SuperKathoid
ok now im not so undefined
Mata
Good to see your posting name is working again smile.gif Thanks for setting this up... I'm off to make the shop page for my new LGG t-shirts. I got them through on Tuesday and half of them looked great and the other half the white layer a little astray so her head looked in an odd place so I've sent them back. Ho hum. Anyway, I'm off to set up the ones that I can sell!
NoName4444
New Tshirts! Yeay! Oooo, today's payday. Maybe I could splurge just a little... I wana t-shirt. Hmm.... I have an interesting topic idea for the forums once I get it too. Yesss, sssooon my eeevil planss ssshall cooome to passs. Mwhahahahaha! Oh, wait, pretend you didn't hear that. Yes, age, lets talk about ages....
SuperKathoid
ages are good... we can talk about ages...

being 18 and not 21 sucks a whole bunch, especially when you cant get into bars to go see your favorite band play...

yeah thats the reason i want to be 21...

laugh.gif HAH!
NoName4444
hehehe, all of my friends seem to be turning 21 next year, all in the span of like 6 months... Course, being the oldest of my group I'll be the first one to start the... birthday... parties... cool.gif . Ahhh, we won't be sober after that for a long time. yeay for 21'st birthday parties.
NoName4444
Hmmm.... 4 people under the age of 17 so far. only 3 out of the 9 people have fallen into my range of ages. Oh well, I tried. What happened to all the people saying they were almost 20, and didn't want to click on the 0-19 range. ph34r.gif
Mata
You all make me feel really old. Bah humbug... I'm only 26 dammit!

sad.gif
Aelfgifu
*clicks on the 'Under 17' button* I'm old for my age! I am I am I am!
prezgfish
I知 19 and soon will be 20 this sucks as I no longer get the excuse of I知 a reckless irresponsible teenager and anyway you can't prove that I had anything to do with that damn cone... but you have to admit it was funny... despite being stuck in traffic for an hour .. Oh and the roundabout incident wasn't well planned it was more of a drunken spur of the moment type thing .. That痴 it this conversation is over I知 out of here, I don't need to take this crap from you or anyone .. Yes I am quite finished .. Yes I値l go and tidy my room now mum .. Yes I知 sorry .. No it will probably happen again .. What do you mean "I'm irresponsible" of course "I'm irresponsible?" I知 a reckless irresponsible teenager and anyway you can't prove that I had anything to do with that damn cone... but you have to admit it was funny... despite being stuck in traffic for an hour .. Oh and the roundabout incident wasn't well planned it was more of a drunken spur of the moment type thing .. That痴 it this conversation is over I知 out of here, I don't need to take this crap from you or anyone .. Yes I am quite finished .. Yes I値l go and tidy my room now mum .. Yes I知 sorry .. No it will probably happen again .. What do you mean "I'm irresponsible" of course "I'm irresponsible?"I知 a reckless irresponsible teenager and anyway you can't prove that I had anything to do with that damn cone... but you have to admit it was funny... despite being stuck in traffic for an hour .. Oh and the roundabout incident wasn't well planned it was more of a drunken spur of the moment type thing .. That痴 it this conversation is over I知 out of here, I don't need to take this crap from you or anyone .. Yes I am quite finished .. Yes I値l go and tidy my room now mum .. Yes I知 sorry .. No it will probably happen again .. What do you mean "I'm irresponsible" of course "I'm irresponsible?" - no dad put down the nail gun aaarrrrghhhhhhhh!!.

ah the bliss of family life.
gerbilfromhell
haha! you talk to yourself! laugh at the crazy fool biggrin.gif !
prezgfish
good i enjoy humility i wear i well like my coat yes i wear humility like a coat.

a coat being dragged through the mud.

dragged for miles untill the filth is all i know and all that matters and i become the filth itself..

I BECOME FILTH

or maybe something less dramatic you decide
craziness
try posting that on the poetry thread...
prezgfish
i don't consider myself peotic really but i suppose i could take that as a compliment.

it was a compliment or at least not an in sult right.

i'm so insicure
gerbilfromhell
i still feel way too young (i had to click under 17)
TraciGrrl
:::POUT:::
I feel left out and old, since the poll doesn't go high enough. sad.gif

I'm a few years older than you Mata. I turned 30 this year.
Mata
Aww, it's okay, we'll grow old together. Anyway, if you think about it eventually they'll catch up with us.

If they were one when you were sixteen then you were sixteen times older than them. If they are now fifteen and you are thirty then you're only twice as old so eventually it stands to reason that they will catch up with us.
NoName4444
QUOTE (prezgfish @ Feb 28 2003, 12:11 AM)
Oh and the roundabout incident

Dude, roundabouts? We don't have many of those here in the US, they're so much fun though... Besides, it just sounds cool. Anywho, Thats some scairly good logic Mata. Soon you'll just stop aging, and then we'll catch up soon enough smile.gif
jicama
superkathoid- you should take a trip to canada, the legal age to drink here is 19, except in alberta where it's 18!
ravein
I turn 27 this year (ewwwwwwwwwwwww)... but alas.. that is okay.. cause as older the more of a excuse I have to act like a fool... it is called dementia... yumm... > : )
prezgfish
QUOTE (jicama @ Feb 28 2003, 07:53 PM)
superkathoid- you should take a trip to canada, the legal age to drink here is 19, except in alberta where it's 18!

in britain its eighteen regardless to buy alcohol to drink it is technically 14 and to be allowed in a bar is 12. but in spain you can legally drink at 12. oh the mispent youth of being on holiday in espania
gerbilfromhell
mmmmm beer
LadyDarkPeach
I hate to sound like a beeeeotch but drinking to me sucks bootay.
Examples:
1) Parents(nuff said)
2) My friends brother was out on his motorcyce and got hit by a drunk driver and died.

Driving after drinking sucks bootay.
Don't drink and drive children...or...adults...people...aliens...cheese... blink.gif unsure.gif ph34r.gif
prezgfish
i drink i don't drive, therfore i am not in a cell
Smallsam
I cant drive, nor can I drink. I feel so deprived...
SuperKathoid
Yeah I definetly say dont drink and drive... I have enuff stories to tell of my own about that...

Oh and another thing, dont drink and end up in random guys beds....

maybe i shouldn't drink at all...

i mean, uhhhhh im 18 i dont drink im good YEAH YEAH YEAH
Buggy
ahhh the wonders of being able to drink at 18, i like england.....except for the weather...and the nhs...and the constant traffic congestion....and tony blair....and the tabloids...and people that wear caps so you can see their fringe and donnay sports wear....today i got rained on so hard while i was 2 minutes away from my front door i was soaked thought by the time i got inside....it was hail/sleet/whatever aswell and it bloody hurt then it thundered and lighteninged (check that grammer!! tongue.gif ) so i don't like english weather...maybe i should buy an umbrella....or a car, yes, cars are water proof....most of the time...anyway thats a tangent...back on subject. UP WITH BEER!!!
P.S. i'm 18
SuperKathoid
im not a fan of beer, just vodka...

but you know im 18 and i dont drink no no NOOOO!!!

im a good little girl, an angel really...

laugh.gif
prezgfish
VODKA?

why the hell am i sober right now that's it hoy mr smirnoff get over here.

glu, glug, glug

hic much better
Aelfgifu
I'm much too young to drink (by any standards), and anyways, even the smell of alcahol makes me feel nauseous. dry.gif
craziness
im also much to young to drink but that doesnt mean i havent.... i love wine laugh.gif beer is ok but i dont like the thick stuff like guiness... plus all of my alchol consumtion is monitered so ive never had more than 1.5 glasses of wine.
NoName4444
hehe, it's really fun to go on a cruise. Then you get to stop in weird island places like St. Thomas, where vodka is really really cheap... Good time to stock up, and it makes the cruise more enjoyable at the same time!
prezgfish
hmm so a cruise is like a game of find the vodka.

cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise
Aelfgifu
I had an aunt who lived in St. Thomas. He moved becuase of the hurricanes... Or it could have been because of the vodka imps...
prezgfish
QUOTE (Aelfgifu @ Mar 1 2003, 08:53 PM)
I had an aunt who lived in St. Thomas. He moved becuase of the hurricanes... Or it could have been because of the vodka imps...

They've escaped NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

RUN FOR YOUR LIVES OUT FOR REVENGE - I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH PIERRE SMIRNOFFS EPIC PLAN TO SQEEZE YOUR LIFE JUICE OUT AND KILL RUSSIANS WITH IT HONEST!

no i didn't just lick you mr imp
NoName4444
blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif Breath Prezgfish, breath...
prezgfish
QUOTE (NoName4444 @ Mar 1 2003, 09:05 PM)
blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif Breath Prezgfish, breath...

breath i don't have time to breath i have to run. do you have any idea what a vodka imp does to someone its suspects as being an instrument in the subjication of there race, not to mention the life juice and the regularly scheduled beating for morale.

oh they're close now, i just hope the walls will last long enough for opporation end game to take effect he he he
Jonman
Woo-hoo, there's a few of us oldies around then. Since hitting 25 (now 26 - a month and a day older than the big M), hangovers hurt more, takes longer to heal when I injure myself, and I need more regular kip.

It's only a matter of time before I'm carrying bags of Werthers.
LoLo
I'll bring the tequilla.
CrissiLove
First time I ever drank was when I was a freshman in high school (I'm 24 now). Tried whiskey first and ran to the kitchen to spit it out... lol So, then we went to get slurpees and put the whiskey in 'em... tasted better that way. lol
Sickness
*is 17*
gerbilfromhell
GODDAMIT YOU ALL MAKE ME FEEL TOO YOUNG (i'm 13 but that's only because god made it that way! BLAME GOD!)
craziness
hahaha im 13 too dont cry...but i have tried alchol various different times....
you might want to blame your parents instead of god
LoLo
First time I drank I was 15. I can't tell you what I started on though cause I just drank what was handed to me. LoLo = smart drinker. laugh.gif
gerbilfromhell
i've had red and white wine and tried beer once. why am i talking about drinking? i think it's illegal at my age or something and the government is monitering everything i say and do..... RUN! blink.gif wacko.gif
prezgfish
don't worry about it the government are after you - everyone does have something to fear especially those who know that we're on to you.

i mean they're on to you. yes that will do.

ignore the Cable Instillation America van outside your street.
also ignore the fact that Flowers By Irene are always deliveriny in your neighbourhood.
gerbilfromhell
OMG! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! (runs away hides in canada where the government can't touch me tongue.gif)
Disturbia
I'm 26 march 12th arrggghhh!!!
Industrial Kybosh
Heading up for my 24th in late May. Does that make me a member of the fogies club?

I never used to have hangovers, despite drinking like a particularly thirsty fish. Nowadays, if I so much as drink a couple of pints, my head feels like a cement mixer full of babies the next day...

Never stops me, mind. me = :hardcore: \m/ cool.gif \m/
wolfbane
21 and getting older :S
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.