Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: More Defined Ages - Everyone Vote
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2
spuglet
you people actually remember your first drinks? bloody hell i thought my parents were normal about drink till now..oh dear. and im 16 by the way. and english. so i cant buy drink yet but i bloody well will drink it!
craziness
i think the first time i ever tasted beer i was about 5......
my older brother got drunk once when he was 2 lol
spuglet
actually i think my dad used to dip my dummy in beer when i cried too muchwen i was but a little baba. beat that for an early starter!
NoName4444
I once saw a video of a slug that crawled up the side of a glass of beer and took some sips. A min later it just fell off the side.... hehe, guess it couldn't handle it's drink smile.gif
Mata
I'm quite relieved by the number of people over 20 on this board. I was beginning to feel really old for a while. It looks like there's a nice variety on here. Cool.

I think I first got very drunk when I was eight, but I didn't know that the free fruit drinks were sangria and nobody stopped me. Whoops.

The next major time was around Jonman's house, I ended up barfing everywhere (sorry!) and I had a hangover for about a month. I hadn't realised how much I had drunk until it was too late.
craziness
oo thats bad. ive never gotten drunk, just tried tastes of alcohol. that is good, especially consitering my age. lol. i think i am the youngest one on this forum, unless there are people younger who havent revealed their ages.
NoName4444
Yea, this poll turned out better than I thought it would in the end. There seems to be a nice even spread of ages who watch the animations. They just appeal to everyone I guess. Funny is funny!
leopold
QUOTE (craziness @ Mar 4 2003, 08:47 PM)
i think the first time i ever tasted beer i was about 5......
my older brother got drunk once when he was 2 lol

Spooky - my younger bro tried beer when he was 5, and I got drunk at 2 as well. You not my bro are you??

Oh, and I feel less defined. But at least "over 24" is better than "30 to 39"...
craziness
no i am very female.
leopold
Guess that means you ain't my bro then wink.gif
craziness
i guess it does. im sorry. ph34r.gif i am really a long lost texan ninja........actually im from new york hello.
leopold
No, no, don't apologise! I don't like the goit anyway...

'sides, always nice to meet new peeps.

Hi there biggrin.gif
craziness
i dont really like any of my brothers either...i have 3...
leopold
Poor you sad.gif

/me feels sorry for craziness

I'll be your big bro if you want. And I promise I won't bug ya wink.gif
craziness
ok. my REAL oldest brother is 23, he doesnt like Mr Snaffleburger. except for the one line about if your parents wont buy you these toys, they are probably terrorists. i have forced him to watch every single one, thats the only line he was laughing with, and not at. dry.gif
leopold
Sounds like he's the crazy one to me...

How can anyone in their right mind not laugh at Snaff??
LadyDarkPeach
I have an older brother but he is cool. It's my step sister that i have to watch out for. She's crazy about one thing: sports. If I try to get her to watch an animation she calls me crazy and leaves to go watch the mavericks... sad.gif And I'm older than her... by 6 weeks! unsure.gif cool.gif ph34r.gif
I also tried to make her laugh when she was sick by wearing a Ninja mask! But she just looked at me funny and slammed her door in my face... sad.gif mad.gif dry.gif ph34r.gif
craziness
im sorry, i have rage problems can i kill your stepsister?
LadyDarkPeach
Hmmm... that thougt is very tempting... smile.gif I'd let you but she's the only goalie for the varisity soccer team. If we kill her, then the team will suck even more... rolleyes.gif tongue.gif ph34r.gif
craziness
well, im not really a sports person, and i hate soccer (although i am american i prefer to call it football because american football is just something we made up and stole the name from real football of so we can be more arrogant and say other people are wrong about things that we are really wrong about, such as using f to measure temperature and in and ft instead of metric. i try to use the other systems, and i usually am able to convert things easily in my head but for some reason i just cant do temperatures. grrrrrrr) so hows about we just let their team suck? does it realyl matter so much to you?
LadyDarkPeach
unsure.gif well...since you put it that way... you can mortally wound her... i still need someone to blame things on... laugh.gif ph34r.gif and i would have no one to fight with over who gets the bath tub first... grrrrrr.... dry.gif ph34r.gif
craziness
sneak in before her and make it disgusting
like shave your legs and leave hair all over the shower. i did that to my brother today. he spazzed out. hahaha.
prezgfish
are brothers really that bad?

i don't have any so i can't comment all i've got is a younger sister with a 7 year age gap.

guess how well we get along wink.gif
CrissiLove
I grew up with a sister (2 years older than me) and my brother (who is 2 years younger), and I always got along with my brother a lot better than my sister... lol After I do run away and become a nun, he's probably gonna be the family member I keep in touch with the most... lol
LoLo
My brother beat the crap out of me til I was 14, so we never really got along. My sister is a control freak and we never really got along either. Now my bro and I get along, and my sis and I hang out sometimes. I talk more to my not real bros and sisses than I speak to my real ones.
CrissiLove
LOL my brother never beat me.. he and my sister both had AWFUL tempers when we were young though.... so they'd get into some MAJOR fights. My brother grew up though.. I don't think my sister's ever gonna grow up... lol My boyfriend calls my sister "the devil"... lol
NoName4444
I have a sis who's about 2 years younger than me, and we get along great. It's nice to be really close to your siblings. Common ally when you're with the parents smile.gif.

Wow, funny how this forum started out about ages. Then someone brought up beer and it just went downhill from there.... blink.gif
But hey, it has one of the most replys out of all the posts! ph34r.gif
talking to faeries
I've got a sister, shes two years older than me. We get on fine now (I think!!!!) but when we were younger we used to fight...she hit me over the head with a candle once (broke the candle) and she almost broke my leg....evil girl...you know who you are...I will seek my revenge *laughs maniacally*
craziness
i dont hate my brothers too much...the older 2 are 23 and 21 so one of them is just a normal guy and hes cool but he doesnt appreciate mr sb, the next is basicly perfect. if i showed him this site he would summon mother and father and get me crazy looks from the whole family. which probably wouldnt happen if i show them all induvidually. my youngest brother is 10 and he doesnt really like any of the animations too much, but he LOVES LLG. (i just had him watch every single one of them)
MAtt
*clicks under 17 button and thinks any rapists out there?*

beer-naw
a good port is spectacular omg it just melted (dispite the fact it was wine)

ummm yah im mature *fart* wink.gif
prezgfish
what about the damn piano's i'm intrigued
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.