Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Happy Birthday Mata Haggis!
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2
saucy_tara
I couldn't resist doing a thread to mark the occasion early, since I believe that birthdays should be celebrated for at least a week before and after the actual event!!!!!
Anyway, have a wonderful wonderful birthday, and my present to you is a donation of 20 towards the site ( although I think you should spend it on birthday beers) biggrin.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATA!!!!!!
Pixelgoth
Oooo you beat me to it! *sulk*

wink.gif laugh.gif

Yeah Happy birthday babe for tomorrow. Hope you have a goodun' smile.gif

*birfday hugs*
MoonlightSavingsTime
Hey, have a happy birthday when the day actually comes. smile.gif Have a happy birthday the day before too, since this thread is early. *shrug* cool.gif
franken-sarah
Have LOTS of happy days - but particularly have tons of fun and beer on your Birthday!! biggrin.gif
CrazyFooIAintGettinOnNoPlane
*donates* byebye money!
Happy birthday for tommorow smile.gif
Dreams On Hiatus
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATA!!!

YOU ROCK!!
biggrin.gif
antagony
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATA! You rule! Yay!
MistressAlti
Mata, you are the awesomest and sexiest man alive. Everyone here wants to jump you.

Oh... and happy birthday. biggrin.gif
spiffilicious05
ALL HAIL MATA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We should all bow and give thanks to the main who's made this place possible. Mata without you we'd be nothing. There for your birth is not only a joyous occasion, but one to be revered as well!

*builds an alter to place mata upon*

*gets down on her knees and bows to the almighty mata*

*praises mata*

HaPpY BiRtHdAy[COLOR=blue]
Righteous
Happy birthday, bro. Like a fine wine, you'll get better with age. wink.gif
Jonman
QUOTE (MistressAlti @ Feb 3 2004, 08:17 AM)
Mata, you are the awesomest and sexiest man alive. Everyone here wants to jump you.

Oh... and happy birthday. biggrin.gif

Not quite everybody, let me assure you. However, for those of you that do lust after the boy Mata, I've seen him naked. So nerr. Admittedly it would have been about 12 years ago at school after sports, but there you go.

Happy birthday, you old bastage, you.
Marsyas
*does the Mata dance of joy*

Go Mata...Go Mata...it's your birthday...it's your birthday...

*does the bump*
WeeJ
Happy birthday sexy buns tongue.gif smile.gif laugh.gif
Queenie
Yay!!! Mata's birthday!!! (soon) laugh.gif *jumps up an down* wOOt!!

*hugs*
Phyllis
Happy early birthday, Mata!

Really early here...considering it won't be your birthday where I am until 8 hours after it starts in the UK...hehe.

I hope it's a good one filled with all of the things you like and none of the things you don't. smile.gif *hugs*
Cath Sparrow
Happy Birthday Mata! Have a good one with lots of alcohol and even more at the weekend. biggrin.gif
Mata
*blush* Thanks everyone smile.gif
The Tortured Soul
happy birthday mata

*he remembers me and welcomed me back... yey*

hope your as happy as i was when i found ^ that out tongue.gif
gerbilfromhell
Happy birthday, Mata! smile.gif

Anyone else think that Mata's birthday should be a holy day? wink.gif
Sir Psycho Sexy
Happy Birthday chap, its gonna be a shame when i give ya your present, its become a permanent feature on my table tongue.gif
spiffilicious05
Anyone else think that Mata's birthday should be a holy day? 

Did you miss my building of an alter on which to place mata and praise him?? blink.gif

*bows down to mata once more*

We love you mata! Happy birthday encore! laugh.gif laugh.gif
Silver Star Angel of Da Towers
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATA!!!

Just wanted you to know that you're a genius, and I idolize you. I hope you have a great birthday and happy days forever! *hands you special genius birthday cake*
sjbbandgeek
I am not worthy to even speak of the majestic ones awesomeness.
Such a day should be of feasting and mass celebration.
Fluffy
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATA!

If it weren't for you making this site, which is a prerequisite to these forums (which you made as well). I'd probably still only have the friends I've had for years and be wallowing in self-pity. I think I've really improved as a person since I came here. In fact, I hope every day is happy for everyone. Spread the joy! Be festive! (heh heh, Mata has a birthday right after Winter-een-mas)

Oh, and by the way:
Not quite everybody, let me assure you.

Seconded.
sammi
Here here! Happy Birthday, Mata! (And of course, ditto what everyone else seems to have already said. ^_~)

Maybe it should be a throne instead of an alter? Alters sometimes to lead to sacrifices, and often the sacrifices are on those alters... o_o;; So, uhm, yeah. YAAAY and HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAY! ^^ Whee! Rhyming... *scurries away*
cheese is funny
happy birthday, oh mata'est of the mata's.
Sir Psycho Sexy
QUOTE (sjbbandgeek @ Feb 3 2004, 11:44 PM)
I am not worthy to even speak of the majestic ones awesomeness.

oh for the love of all things good and fluffy STOP!!!

happy b'day again mata biggrin.gif
phoenix
happy birthday mata

men are like wine. some turn to vinegar, but the best improve with age.
LoLo
Happy birthday Senior Mata. I hope it's a great one and you don't get too toasted. lol. Ah hell get too toasted, it's your birthday!
the lil' pie fairy
*hands over biggest birthday pie ever*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! laugh.gif
leopold
Happy birthday, you old git! wink.gif laugh.gif

Hope ya have a blast tonight, chap. Go wild and get everyone to buy ya a beer. Or a glass of lemonade. Honestly, I wanna buy the man a beer, an he asked for lemonade... pah! rolleyes.gif
Mata
Tonight I plan on having a bottle of wine and getting tipsy in the company of friends.

Big thank-you's to those who've sent birthday donation-presents biggrin.gif You're all so nice to me!
leopold
I wanted to send summat as well, but I'm skint in a major way at the mo. So I got a couple of beers out of the beer cellar (aka the garage!!) to send to ya.

Here goes!

erm...

Sorry, dude. I can't seem to get the bottle down this Internet connection. I'll just drink 'em and think of you! wink.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Mata
*laughs* Fair enough mate, mind you don't spill any on the keyboard smile.gif Remember, drinking and typing costs fluency.
spiffilicious05
*giggles* I'd send you something but I am officially broke...

but you can have my two cents! laugh.gif

*hugs mata alot (because she is the hug cult leader)*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

we owe so much to you!
leopold
QUOTE (Mata @ Feb 4 2004, 01:22 PM)
Remember, drinking and typing costs fluency.

Meh... nobody'll be able to tell with me anyway!! laugh.gif
LoLo
I just rememebered, I forgot what I normally do for people's birthday, which is type in their name and give them the first image that shows up. So for your birthday Mata, along with the donation, you get..........

Yourself laugh.gif
CommieBastard
Happy birthday and many more to come, Mata smile.gif
Oni Usagi
Happy Birthday Mata. And Lo, you got lucky on that one, there could have been very bad things on that search, or did you just ignore them?
ravein
Happy birthday you sexy beast!!!! rawr!!!!!!!!!
Spacehappy
Happy Birthday Mata, another year closer to Leos age wink.gif
LoLo
QUOTE (Oni Usagi @ Feb 4 2004, 06:21 AM)
Happy Birthday Mata. And Lo, you got lucky on that one, there could have been very bad things on that search, or did you just ignore them?

I went with the first image that I saw. Anything after that other than the lovely eye picture, I ignored. laugh.gif
Oni Usagi
Oh, you did an image search. I understand now.
Rattgirl
*sings "Happy Birthday Mr. Matazone" in her best Marilyn Monroe impression, whilst dancing around in a monkey suit*

There...now you know you're not just seeing after-effects of a bottle of wine.

Lo, that's a helluva picture you found there!! Wow blink.gif

Happy Birthday Mata...hope you have a lot of fun, get some awesome presents, spend time with wonderful company, and have a head full of great memories in the morning!! *hugs*
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (LoLo @ Feb 4 2004, 02:15 PM)

Yourself laugh.gif

Wow! ohmy.gif That picture made me positively blush! I never knew you could be so versatile with bacofoil, clingfilm and black marker pen laugh.gif
Jaq
Happy Birthday!
Now you're one year older
Happy Birthday!
Your life still isn't over
Happy Birthday!
It's down hill from now on
Try not to remind yourself your best years all all gone.

Once a year we celebrate with stupid hats and plastic plates
the fact that you were able to make another trip around the sun.
So the whole group gathers round and gifts and laughter do abound
And we let out a joyful sound and sing that stupid song.

If cryogenics were all free
then you could live like Walt Disney
And live for all eternity
inside a block of ice
But instead your time is set
This is the only life you get
And though it hasn't ended yet
Sometimes you wish it might.

Yeah... So a happy Birthday Mata! Hope that song made you feel warm and fuzzy, all over!
werewolf3361
Happy Birthday O great Mata.... it's your B-day... i think it's all the more reason to feed your ego... laugh.gif

*feeds Mata's ego*

biggrin.gif laugh.gif
vicrawr
Happy Birthday old man! You deserve a.......I know!

*snogs and gooses mata* HOORAH!
Mata
QUOTE (Pixiegoth @ Feb 4 2004, 03:30 PM)
Wow! ohmy.gif  That picture made me positively blush!  I never knew you could be so versatile with bacofoil, clingfilm and black marker pen laugh.gif

Blimey, I made Sam blush... I free strangely proud... That photo was a fair few years ago now... Oh bloody hell, it was about seven years ago! Eek! That's quite a large section of my life! Still, I weighed myself earlier today and I've lost half a stone so I'm getting back to my old figure.

BTW, that costume is clingfilm and bin liners, with a bit of holographic stuff because the rather skimpy hotpants were a bit _too_ revealing. 'Twas a fun night, every time I went to the toilet I would get a chain of the gay men in the room following me, trying to work out how I was going to extract myself from the outfit. The answer to their concundrum: in private smile.gif

And thanks for the snog IG smile.gif
Pikasyuu
Happy birthday Mata!! *tacklehugglompassault* Sorry to be so late, you're a whole 27 now ^^

Hope you had lots of alcohol and birthday fun-ness. Bwee! No hedges, though, yark. wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.