Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Happy Birthday Mata Haggis!
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2
monkey_called_narth
happy birthday (and im the latest one to do this ive been spennding hours trying to talk people into letting me use there credit card to spend money buying things from you smile.gif ) but yeah

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
Sarah the Spider
I've been gone since Wednesday afternoon dry.gif so I didn't get a chance to tell you...Happy [Late] Birthday! happy.gif

Mata
I love the birthday cake gif! Thanks!
Tigersong
Well, I completely and utterly missed this, because I am a dolt, so... Hoppy Bewated Bufday.

biggrin.gif

Not quite everybody, let me assure you.

Oh, Jonman, don't fool yourself. You're just in denial... I mean, did you *see* the picture Lo provided? jk tongue.gif

However, for those of you that do lust after the boy Mata, I've seen him naked. So nerr. Admittedly it would have been about 12 years ago at school after sports, but there you go.

I think I speak for all of us who lust after the boy Mata when I say, Raowr.

lmao. Hope you had a good one, Mata.
EvilSpork
Hoorah!

Hm... So Mata what version of Flash are you running btw? smile.gif
VVes
As usual, I must bear my dunce cap and post pathetically late...

Hoping you have been enjoying the most happy Birthday Mata!

You da man !

laugh.gif
Mata
I've had probably the best birthday in years, so yes, I've had a lovely time.

Tigersong, it's safe to say that Jonman never has and never will lust after me. I think it's also safe to say that quite a few of the members of this board don't and never will... In fact I find it rather odd that people do, but that's just me... I remember the days when running a website diminshed your attractiveness...

I'm off to a meet-up of people from the b3ta website in a few days, it'll be interesting to see how many of them conform to the classically nerdy stereotype.
Sir Psycho Sexy
QUOTE (Mata @ Feb 8 2004, 06:39 PM)
I love the birthday cake gif! Thanks!

....it reminds me of pete's cookie tongue.gif
Tigersong
QUOTE (Mata @ Feb 9 2004, 07:14 AM)
Tigersong, it's safe to say that Jonman never has and never will lust after me. I think it's also safe to say that quite a few of the members of this board don't and never will... In fact I find it rather odd that people do, but that's just me... I remember the days when running a website diminshed your attractiveness...

What? Being a computer geek isn't an attractive thing? Well, gosh darn it all, there goes *my* plan for becoming the sexiest man alive.

Yes, Mata, I *know* that Jonman doesn't lust after you. Just my bizarre sense o' humour, that's all. tongue.gif Don't mind me, I'll just go sit in a corner.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.