Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Revenge Of The Lgg Robot!
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > About the animations
Sun Tsu
Mata could bring back the robot as a main character and have him mad for revenge against LGG. I think it would be really interesting to see the robot try to kill LGG in many ways and fail.
What do you think?

Sun Tsu
The Tortured Soul
that would be funny... apparntly he has a storyline already worked out... but if the storyline doesn't involve that then it would definatly make a funny spin off!!!
gerbilfromhell
huh.gif but the robot's dead.... how does that work unsure.gif
Sir Psycho Sexy
...and mata won't use other peoples ideas....theres a post in the about the animation forum...somewhere...
The Tortured Soul
yes i know that... i just sed it would be a kool spin off... and he just fell in acid, he could have got out befoe he was completely fried... he might just have lost and arm or somthing.
gerbilfromhell
QUOTE (Sir_Psycho_Sexy @ Apr 14 2003, 10:31 PM)
...and mata won't use other peoples ideas....theres a post in the about the animation forum...somewhere...

i've wondered about that. i remember mata talkin about it (back in the day laugh.gif ), someone had made a really good idea and mata said he couldn't use it cause it'd be violating copyright laws. but what if we gave up our claim/rights to the idea and gave mata permission to use it..... then again, mata's animations are fine jus the way they are cause they're soooo schway biggrin.gif
Oni Usagi
Are you implying that my lovely and talented dream girl would fail to finish off one of her victims?
dragon's blossom
i thik it would be cool for about two seconds then it would get old........ but for a little while it would be cool
Sun Tsu
Hows about 1 anim, then?

Sun Tsu
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.