Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My Mp3's
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Creations
TigerLily013
So, you came in this thread being all curious and stuff huh? Well yes I do render my own mp3's. I am just starting to learn to compose since starting vocal music up again, so probably more of my stuff will be born happy.gif Anyone interested in a listen? Anyone interested in hosting so I can put some links to my creations on here? Anyone care?

Guess we'll find out wink.gif
TigerLily013
*watches a tumbleweed go by*

Heh, I figured. Well I'll still tell ya bout an update in my music making!

I composed my second mp3. Now usually I always have just rendered (meaning i put good instuments in the right spots where I see fit) but this time I did both biggrin.gif! It will in an element series.

The one composed and rendered fully is called "Element Shadow Theme". Its an industrial/metal genre and you'll understand why if you ever hear it. The next one I have my mind set on next will be the fire installment. happy.gif The fire theme I am thinking of latino/rock genre.

Would like some feedback this time *ahem cough cough* tongue.gif
Sir Maxerpopple
I would if I could but my computer and mp3s don't mix.
TigerLily013
QUOTE (Sir Maxerpopple @ Feb 7 2004, 07:07 PM)

Aww its cool.

Yet another update, I gave up on the fire theme and went right to Darkness. Its slow rock/alternative/other. It definitely was a pain cuz the melody was hard to fit.

Ok for the question now, what element should I do next and in what genre?
LoLo
QUOTE (TigerLily013 @ Feb 7 2004, 10:21 PM)

Aww its cool.

Yet another update, I gave up on the fire theme and went right to Darkness. Its slow rock/alternative/other. It definitely was a pain cuz the melody was hard to fit.

You might be able to host your mp3's yourself TL on freewebs.com
TigerLily013
QUOTE (LoLo @ Feb 8 2004, 10:45 AM)

Aww its cool.

Ah yes freewebs.

However I thought there was a restriction to the size?
EvilSpork
upl.mine.nu

Upload any file type, well.. Not a huge ammount of space... So give us a quick sample? happy.gif
TigerLily013
Good idea *uploading now*

While we wait, anyone got suggestions on how the fire theme be done?

EDIT: its not really uploading, just getting stuck so until i find a good enough source, find me on one of my messengers and ask for it. Sorry guys!
LoLo
QUOTE (TigerLily013 @ Feb 8 2004, 04:18 PM)
QUOTE (LoLo @ Feb 8 2004, 10:45 AM)

Aww its cool.

Ah yes freewebs.

However I thought there was a restriction to the size?

There is. You can't upload too large of files for a week, and then after that you have room to upload. I used to use an account strictly for the audio family album when it was seperate. Perhaps you can look into whether or not your service provider gives you free webspace. That's how I run the family album now. It gave me much more space than any free webpage ever did.
TigerLily013
Well tis not a bad idea, but if anyone here has free web space they dun mind hosting for me, send me a message on one of my many messengers rolleyes.gif laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.