Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Random "vector"...
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Creations
sammi
Hello all! happy.gif Well, seeing as I've recently been fooling about on Photoshop, and (finally) actually think something scarcely and hardly decent has come out of it! YAY! What an improvement, eh? biggrin.gif If you have the time, criticism and feedback would be much appreciated. As for the colors, I do apologize sincerely - the internet has a way of warping all of my files into really strange and / or bland colors with a very low saturation level. ;-; *sniffle* Oh well. Maybe you shall like...? unsure.gif

http://gallery.cybertarp.com/albums/userpi.../randomvec1.jpg
Queenie
wow hey... i think that's really cool laugh.gif I tried to think of some criticism blink.gif ...but ummm no couldn't think of anything so tongue.gif tis plain marvolous (can't spell) in my eyes!!

Simply wonderful darling... simply wonderful laugh.gif

Sorry trailing off somewhere... but i like it i do biggrin.gif
Ocean!
Very good, although I don't understand the way you had the hair at the bottom. But that's just me and my weird eyes. It probably looks fine to everyone else.

I wish I could do something like that.
EvilSpork
QUOTE (Ocean! @ Feb 15 2004, 12:53 PM)
Very good, although I don't understand the way you had the hair at the bottom. But that's just me and my weird eyes. It probably looks fine to everyone else.

I wish I could do something like that.

I agree the hair does look a little odd. Hair isn't perfect and also think of it as a fluid. It moves with a person's actions, and is never perfect and the bottom is just too.. Perfect!

I like it though.
Silver Star Angel of Da Towers
ooooooooh that's MAD pretty!! *excuse the Bronxite talk* I love her eyes!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.