Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My Big News
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2
Industrial Kybosh
So...

I'm getting married.

In all honesty, I knew this to be a fact last time I was here, but various circumstances (not wanting to steal Jonman's thunder, my little e-sis not being around...) prevented me from announcing it.

So. There it is.

Me. Married. 28th November 2004.

F@cking hell...

It's a small ceremony, so invites will sadly not be issued (;_;), but you're all more than welcome to my stag party - regardless of gender! Let's get drunk in my honour, goddamnit!!!
Marsyas
A wedding? I love weddings! Drinks all around!

laugh.gif Sorry. I just couldn't help meself.
Congrats to you!
MistressAlti
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! About frikin time, you. tongue.gif
Phyllis
Hurray for Dragonslayer and the future Mrs. Dragonslayer!! happy.gif

/me hugs muchly
Silver Star Angel of Da Towers
OMG! A REAL LIFE MARRIAGE!! CONGRATUALATIONS!!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif *hands you pre-wedding cake*
The Tortured Soul
nice one inky... your one of the orginals of the board

great goin' old timer

i and all the ejits wish you all the best!!!
Sir Maxerpopple
Much congratulations, and remember to not let your best man get too drunk before he makes his toast laugh.gif
Jaq
holy sheep dip! Congratulations! I knew your boss didn't spontaneously explode! I knew it!
gerbilfromhell
Hooray! Congratulations, InKy! smile.gif
LoLo
Congrats! Here is my present for you!

Industrial Kybosh
Fanx everyone!

Crazy innit? Less than ten months and I'll be well and truly hitched.

The venue is booked. Her dress has been ordered. We're seeing the registrar week after next. I'll be going suit shopping with her dad sometime shortly after.

Isn't life mad?
monkey_called_narth
go you. i hope you have many happy days with your wife. go you. *dances* smile.gif
ravein
holy crap batman!!!!!!

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!

*HUGE HUGS*
VVes
Felicitations, on your bethroment!

Would you be opposed to a webcam - around the world - stag party? tongue.gif

.... looks up international "girls out of a cake" services in Google.-
MistressAlti
Pinned! happy.gif
Prince Aries
Well congratulations, oh great <3'er! Good news to hear!

happy.gif
Pikasyuu
Cheers beloved sempai - I look forward to climbing the chapel windows. wink.gif
Tigersong
Congrats, InKy. I don't know you very well, but you did werebugger me, so I feel the need to congratulate you. *showers with praises* In a deep threatening voice... "Now you have joined the dark side, those of us who are betrothed... You can never escape! Prepare for a life of monotony... I mean, monogamy... tongue.gif "

No, really, congrats.
phoenix
QUOTE (Marsyas @ Feb 7 2004, 06:37 PM)
A wedding? I love weddings! Drinks all around!

laugh.gif Sorry. I just couldn't help meself.
Congrats to you!

lmao i was just thinkig that when i read his post laugh.gif

omfg!!!!!!! congrats loads lad. good luck with you day of being james bondish.
CommieBastard
Bloody hell. Nice one, mate. Many congratulations biggrin.gif
acidteardrop
grats InKy!!!!!! go you!

lucky bastard you...
Mata
Wow, blim and other exclamations. Congratulations matey. Where do you want your stag do? We can arrange it as a forum meet up in your (and your bride-to-be's) honour.
Sir Psycho Sexy
a meet a meet! its been so long since we had one of those!! laugh.gif
the lil' pie fairy
cool beans, many congrats laugh.gif
CommieBastard
QUOTE (Sir_Psycho_Sexy @ Feb 8 2004, 07:16 PM)

I've forgotten what you look like.
Sir Psycho Sexy
i'm the one with the severe side parting, tiny little 'tash and i hate jews, sometimes i wear a schwaztica on my arm too dry.gif laugh.gif
saucy_tara
Congrats InKy!!! May you spawn as the salmon do..... blink.gif laugh.gif wink.gif
franken-sarah
QUOTE (saucy_tara @ Feb 8 2004, 08:17 PM)
Congrats InKy!!! May you spawn as the salmon do..... blink.gif laugh.gif wink.gif

Doesn't that mean you'll haveto swim a lot, and upstream at that, on your wedding night?? wink.gif

CONGRATULATIONS!! Wishing you both much love and happiness together! biggrin.gif
Cath Sparrow
QUOTE (Sir_Psycho_Sexy @ Feb 8 2004, 07:16 PM)

I'm sure I sort of remeber one those but memories just so fuzzy.
Really though major congrates to you both and I hope you have a really fab day.
*HUGS*
WeeJ
Oh good lord. Mike's attempting to drag his lady friend down to his level by wedding her! ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

Honestly, well done mate. I'm proud of yer biggrin.gif
Give my lurve to the prospective Mrs Kybosh wink.gif
Queenie
YAY!!! Congratulations happy.gif laugh.gif

*hugs* *does the happy dance*
leopold
Good gravy! Does this mean yer gonna become respectable then??

Congrats, old bean smile.gif
saucy_tara
I can see you and Mrs Kybosh in this marvellous ensemble...

Mmm I wanna get married now..... rolleyes.gif
spiffilicious05
hehe a wedding!

*grabs the kleenex*

Weddings always make me cry!

congrats! laugh.gif
Jonman
*sings*

"Love is in the air
Every sight and every sound
Love is in the air
Everywhere I look around"

Good work fella. Don't worry about stealing the thunder - there's plenty to go around. I hereby propose that the next meet is a combined Inky stag-do-meet, Jonman-postponed-stag-do-meet, and general Mata meet.

Top banana indeed.
Sir Psycho Sexy
QUOTE (Jonman @ Feb 9 2004, 01:49 PM)
I hereby propose that the next meet is a combined Inky stag-do-meet, Jonman-postponed-stag-do-meet, and general Mata meet.

I'll alert the breweries, they're gonna have to quadruple their outputs! tongue.gif laugh.gif
Oni Usagi
Congrats K.

I wish you and the lady many happy times.
franken-sarah
QUOTE (saucy_tara @ Feb 9 2004, 11:33 AM)
I can see you and Mrs Kybosh in this marvellous ensemble...

Mmm I wanna get married now..... rolleyes.gif

OOHH!! Me too now I've seen that piccie of gorg, romantic, floaty, goth-esque attire - lets elope!! wink.gif
EvilSpork
Hoorah! Congrats to you! biggrin.gif
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (Industrial Kybosh @ Feb 7 2004, 11:35 PM)
So...

I'm getting married.

In all honesty, I knew this to be a fact last time I was here, but various circumstances (not wanting to steal Jonman's thunder, my little e-sis not being around...) prevented me from announcing it.

I guess I'm one of the lucky few to have been honoured to know about this before this post but again, congrats you old sllllaaaaaagggggg! biggrin.gif If anyone deserves to be blissfully happily wed it's you! *hugs*

Oh yeah *cough* I hope *cough* we get some *cough* form of wedding invite? At least to the booze up afterwards? We just have to embarrass you in front of Mrs Mike wink.gif
Industrial Kybosh
Whoooo! More congratulations for me! I so happy!

I have less than no objections to a stag-do-cum-Matameet - indeed, the very idea had crossed my mind only a couple of days ago. I'll keep my thinking/drinking hat on, and propose a date later in the year.

Also, it appears that, after much tinkering with my shiny new Mac, I am now somewhat online. It appears that I had a trial offer with Demon on here, so I intend to bleed it dry til the end of Feb. Wewt! Expect to see me posting here a tad more often, then. But not loads - I've got a feck of a lot of stuff to do before Nov.

WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!
Spacehappy
Congrats Inky smile.gif

Leo you have to get married again next, or Mata has too .......otherwise it only leaves me or Sps (and we know he's got no chance tongue.gif ).
Jonman
QUOTE (Spacehappy @ Feb 10 2004, 11:21 AM)
Congrats Inky smile.gif

Leo you have to get married again next, or Mata has too .......otherwise it only leaves me or Sps (and we know he's got no chance tongue.gif ).

If it's any consolation, I'll be getting married again towards the end of next year. To the same girl as I got married to last time, but two weddings = more presents. yay for us.
saucy_tara
Right thats it, I'm eloping with Franken-Sarah, we shall go to Bali and wear sarongs and drink Pina Colada on the beach... biggrin.gif
franken-sarah
QUOTE (saucy_tara @ Feb 10 2004, 08:06 PM)
Right thats it, I'm eloping with Franken-Sarah, we shall go to Bali and wear sarongs and drink Pina Colada on the beach... biggrin.gif

YAY!! I'm with you girl - get ya grass-skirt packed!! wink.gif
Spacehappy
QUOTE (Jonman @ Feb 10 2004, 07:23 PM)
If it's any consolation, I'll be getting married again towards the end of next year. To the same girl as I got married to last time, but two weddings = more presents. yay for us.

Hmmm maybe you got a good idea there, now to dupe someone into marrying me huh.gif
CommieBastard
QUOTE (Spacehappy @ Feb 10 2004, 09:25 PM)
QUOTE (Jonman @ Feb 10 2004, 07:23 PM)

Hmmm maybe you got a good idea there, now to dupe someone into marrying me huh.gif

In true Cardiff fashion!

Spacehappy: Hello!
Woman: *turns around*
Spacehappy: *THWAP*
craziness
im sorry i wasnt there...i quit the forums.........i dont think i will come back again but hey, you never know.
CONGRATS! i miss you so much inky!
Industrial Kybosh
Missing you too, Jecca!

Ahh, go on, come back to us. I'm starting to forget what you sound (write?) like...

Whilst Jonman's idea of multiple weddings is a great one, it's looking more like we'll be having multiple parties for the one wedding - several stag and hen dos, the main reception, a mighty booze up after that... Jeez, I don't know if my withered old frame can stand such relentless merriment...
Spacehappy
QUOTE (CommieBastard @ Feb 10 2004, 09:26 PM)
In true Cardiff fashion!

Spacehappy: Hello!
Woman: *turns around*
Spacehappy: *THWAP*

HAHAHA i remeber that tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.