Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My Big News
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2
craziness
QUOTE (Industrial Kybosh @ Feb 11 2004, 08:58 AM)
Missing you too, Jecca!

Ahh, go on, come back to us. I'm starting to forget what you sound (write?) like...

Whilst Jonman's idea of multiple weddings is a great one, it's looking more like we'll be having multiple parties for the one wedding - several stag and hen dos, the main reception, a mighty booze up after that... Jeez, I don't know if my withered old frame can stand such relentless merriment...

im sorry, but i cant. im just visiting. this week i have been really down too, and finding out about dayan just made it all the more horrible. but its better for me to know. i probably dont write the same way anymore, because i am a stronger person this year. but i feel just like i did last year this week, and i guess thats why im here.
Sir Psycho Sexy
QUOTE (CommieBastard @ Feb 10 2004, 09:26 PM)
QUOTE (Spacehappy @ Feb 10 2004, 09:25 PM)
QUOTE (Jonman @ Feb 10 2004, 07:23 PM)

If it's any consolation, I'll be getting married again towards the end of next year. To the same girl as I got married to last time, but two weddings = more presents. yay for us.

Hmmm maybe you got a good idea there, now to dupe someone into marrying me huh.gif

In true Cardiff fashion!

Spacehappy: Hello!
Woman: *turns around*
Spacehappy: *THWAP*

does this rag smell of cholrophorm (sp?) to you?
cheese is funny
congrats to you and yours, inky!
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (saucy_tara @ Feb 10 2004, 08:06 PM)
Right thats it, I'm eloping with Franken-Sarah, we shall go to Bali and wear sarongs and drink Pina Colada on the beach... biggrin.gif

Nah uh you don't otherwise I don't get to come to Exeter for my cleavage consoling! dry.gif

laugh.gif
leopold
QUOTE (Spacehappy @ Feb 10 2004, 06:21 PM)
Leo you have to get married again next, or Mata has too .......otherwise it only leaves me or Sps (and we know he's got no chance tongue.gif ).

Well, it could well be on the cards! Now I'm a free(ish) man again, I've just got to wait for the new lay-dee in my life to get divorced too, and then we can get to it!

erm... the wedding, I mean!!
CommieBastard
Easy on the talk of marriage, my girlfriend might get ideas >_> laugh.gif
Cath Sparrow
QUOTE (CommieBastard @ Feb 13 2004, 05:47 PM)
Easy on the talk of marriage, my girlfriend might get ideas >_> laugh.gif

Well if she does your well and truly screwed aren't you! From what you said at the weekend she's well and truely in charge! tongue.gif
Hyperion
happy.gif A Seanny marriage... Hmm... XD I want ta come!

InKy... OMG WOW *hug* THAT IS SO COOL! I heard about this from... from... uh... someone, but ... *grin* Congrats, man!

*dances about, strews flowers, sings*

biggrin.gif

So much happy, I'm going to bust like an overripe melon.

Ew.

YAAAAY! Cookies all 'round, hm?
CommieBastard
QUOTE (Cath @ Feb 13 2004, 05:54 PM)
QUOTE (CommieBastard @ Feb 13 2004, 05:47 PM)
Easy on the talk of marriage, my girlfriend might get ideas >_>  laugh.gif

Well if she does your well and truly screwed aren't you! From what you said at the weekend she's well and truely in charge! tongue.gif

*sighs*

*orders flowers*

Let's get this over with...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.