Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Uk Mata Meet Follow Up
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Mata
Thanks to everyone who came to the meet, I had a really great time and I hope you enjoyed it too and Pete, I hope you didn't get in trouble with your missus!
CommieBastard
Lea licked the sponge! Which, of course, is fine if you can get the weasels.
Spacehappy
QUOTE (Mata @ Feb 8 2004, 06:40 PM)
Pete, I hope you didn't get in trouble with your missus!

Nope, she just thought i would be home earlier than i planned. Sorry i had to run so early, but i had a great time smile.gif

Queenie sorry about the beanbag incident ........... but i found it funny, still do tongue.gif
Sir Psycho Sexy
i fell off the bonet of mat's car and hurt my knee sad.gif
franken-sarah
Glad you all had fun - I missed you guys though and I'm glad you're back!! biggrin.gif

When are the pictures coming?? Now, let's see, there should be biatch slapping, boobie feeling, Weejs big, man pants - oh, yeah, and Seans thong!! wink.gif

SPS - did you find your spangly thong in time for the meet??? laugh.gif wink.gif
CommieBastard
Far too many pictures of me were taken. Ugh.

Except when I stole Pat, that picture was fully justified.
spiffilicious05
Sounds like fun! I wish I had been there, stupid atlantic ocean. dry.gif

hehe...I did on the other hand have a semi formal dance last night and I went to Denny's and put forks in my hair and a napkin mask on and shouted to the entire restaurant I AM YOU QUEEN WORSHIP ME!!!

*giggles* But I think it would've been funnier if I were with the matazonian crowd laugh.gif

*hugs* is there going to be a meet in the us? if so I'm sooooo there laugh.gif and yes! show us the pics!!!
Cath Sparrow
QUOTE (CommieBastard @ Feb 8 2004, 08:36 PM)
Far too many pictures of me were taken. Ugh.

Except when I stole Pat, that picture was fully justified.

Oh the pictures we have!!!!!! and there's fair few of you dear Commiekins! tongue.gif
WeeJ
QUOTE (Sir_Psycho_Sexy @ Feb 8 2004, 07:07 PM)
i fell off the bonet of mat's car and hurt my knee sad.gif

Sorry Paddy!!! Hope you're ok unsure.gif

Only things missing where Sam and of course, Dayan sad.gif

But the weird guy in the skip was hilarious. Oh, and Fuzzy taught me how to roll up a cigerette biggrin.gif

LICK THE SPONGE!!!
Cath Sparrow
Oh! almost forgot *points at Lea*

Squeak Bed squeak!!!
Mr Fuzzy
QUOTE (Cath @ Feb 8 2004, 10:33 PM)
Oh! almost forgot *points at Lea*

Squeak Bed squeak!!!

*Also points in an attempt to produce paranoia*
CommieBastard
QUOTE (Mr Fuzzy @ Feb 8 2004, 10:43 PM)
*Also points in an attempt to produce paranoia*

Well, if you can get the weasels...
Mr Fuzzy
Oh, of course. The trick is in finding a reliable supplier for the weasels. Most shops have a pretty erratic supply.
Queenie
STOP POINTING AT ME!!!! tongue.gif

Meet was really good enjoyed it lots even tho Spacehappy bullied me tongue.gif ...i will sooo get you back watch this space!!!

An Commie i think i got at least 5 photos of you!! wOOt!! *dances*

So many memories... so many drunken memories happy.gif

Oh Cath... GET THOU HANDS OUT OF MY COOKIE JAR!! wink.gif

SQUEAK BED SQUEAK!!!
Sir Psycho Sexy
QUOTE (Sir_Psycho_Sexy @ Jan 29 2004, 12:47 AM)
QUOTE (Sir_Psycho_Sexy @ Jan 24 2004, 08:19 PM)
F***[ahem-Mata]

you wait til you try it! tongue.gif

Fair enough mate, not much more than a week to go.

told ya it was strong wink.gif
WeeJ
I am so glad I booked the Monday off work biggrin.gif
Mata
I'm just amazed that I wasn't hungover on Sunday, I must have had at least seven pints, and I'll normally have a hangover from four! (Yes, I know I'm a lightweight, but it makes me a cheap date wink.gif )
Mr Fuzzy
Only 7? Pah! You weren't even on the Addlestones...
WeeJ
You need some proper alcohol in you. Vodka and coke. Drink of the hard people wink.gif laugh.gif
Spacehappy
QUOTE (Mata @ Feb 9 2004, 01:08 PM)
I'm just amazed that I wasn't hungover on Sunday, I must have had at least seven pints.

Anyone remeber how much i had?, other than way too much smile.gif

Meet was really good enjoyed it lots even tho Spacehappy bullied me  tongue.gif  ...i will sooo get you back watch this space!!!

Watch what? or just watch this space? /me sits and stare's .............. get's bored and roll's Queenie into a beanbag, then jumps on it for fun tongue.gif
WeeJ
QUOTE (Spacehappy @ Feb 9 2004, 04:31 PM)
/me sits and stare's .............. get's bored and roll's Queenie into a beanbag, then jumps on it for fun tongue.gif

You [i]actually[,i] did that to me. I ended up getting quite intermate with the pub carpet seeing as I had my face squished against it as you all sat on top of that darn comfy bean bag dry.gif
Tarantio
muhahahaha

yes, the foot of tara was mostly responsible for that, was it not? uh, I mean...

DACE WAS RESPONSIBLE! HE DID IT! I MEAN I DID IT!

LIAR.

and, pete, as far as i can remember it was four at the pizza place and at least eight more, plus whatever you drank whilst i was away, at the pub. you drunken welsh sheep buggerer. tongue.gif

bahh

-points at lea-
Cath Sparrow
QUOTE (WeeJ @ Feb 9 2004, 03:47 PM)
You need some proper alcohol in you. Vodka and coke. Drink of the hard people wink.gif laugh.gif

If you want hard stuff try spending the night drinking vodka and coke and Addlestones! rolleyes.gif

and Mata look at it this way your no light weight compared to Alex. *pats Polo on the head*

Pete how do you expect us to keep track of what you drank when I couldn't even keep track of what I drank myself! All I can tell you is was it was a hell of a lot! blink.gif when it wasn't being thrown around! tongue.gif

Keep Thou Hands Out Of My Cookie Jar!
Spacehappy
QUOTE (WeeJ @ Feb 9 2004, 07:48 PM)
/me sits and stare's .............. get's bored and roll's Queenie into a beanbag, then jumps on it for fun  tongue.gif

You [i]actually[,i] did that to me. I ended up getting quite intermate with the pub carpet seeing as I had my face squished against it as you all sat on top of that darn comfy bean bag dry.gif

I also did it to Polocrunch and we got the pics to prove it smile.gif
Sir Psycho Sexy
QUOTE (WeeJ @ Feb 9 2004, 07:48 PM)
/me sits and stare's .............. get's bored and roll's Queenie into a beanbag, then jumps on it for fun  tongue.gif

just be glad he didn't ask you to wear his fleece tongue.gif laugh.gif
Tarantio
Actually I think he may have...

tongue.gif
Spacehappy
I asked everyone to wear my fleece "baaaahh" wink.gif
LoLo
Where are the pictures? I want to see the freaking pictures! You guys were faster with this from the last meet! laugh.gif
Sir Psycho Sexy
Well i have a film in developing as i speak....well probably not actually, its late, its probably sitting in the shop somewhere, anyway, it'll be ready on wednesday all i have to do then is upload 40 images into some sort of site....or just do it the easy way....yes i'll do it like that
Mata
My photos are in my camera, since none of them are digital you'll just have to wait until I get them developed. Sorry!
LoLo
I just wanted to be an annoying whiney nyah nyah. biggrin.gif laugh.gif Don't mind me.
Pixelgoth
*sticks head above parapet and awakes barage of insults*

I'm so sorry I couldn't be there this weekend. I got about 2 hours sleep on Friday night after an 'incident' with Ed and as a result felt freaking terrible on Saturday morning. I drifted in and out of sleep from 1am onwards and just couldn't move myself at 6.30am sad.gif

I have been coming down with a cold for about a week now. I haven't actually got the cold just the before and after symptoms, sore throat and lots of snot and flem! dry.gif This wasn't helped with only 2 hours sleep. Then my stomach decided to rebel on me too. Oh the joys of IBS! mad.gif

Obviously I was gutted that I missed out and I want to say a big thanks again to Jennie and Mat for the offer of a lift.

Once my stomach had calmed down a bit I considered driving but didn't think it wise to be that far away from any form of 'convenience'.

After all this if I had made it down I'd only have been a miserable pup.

Sorry guys and I'll make it to the next one. Perhaps we can have this one a little nearer me? Sheffield or Manchester?

On a lighter note I did manage to get well enough to go to the pub on Sunday night for a swift half of cider and black! biggrin.gif And for those of you who know, I did beat his arse at pool! Literally wink.gif
Sir Psycho Sexy
QUOTE (Mata @ Feb 10 2004, 12:27 PM)
My photos are in my camera, since none of them are digital you'll just have to wait until I get them developed. Sorry!

ah but you have to get them developed soon! you have the mid piercing action-shot

ok mid piercing sitting there with a big ol' needle in my lip, but i can't wait to see me...i should've tried to smile tongue.gif
Mata
QUOTE (Pixiegoth @ Feb 10 2004, 01:22 PM)
On a lighter note I did manage to get well enough to go to the pub on Sunday night for a swift half of cider and black! biggrin.gif And for those of you who know, I did beat his arse at pool! Literally wink.gif

It was a shame you weren't there. but speaking of pool, I'm amazed I won three games in a row (the third game teamed with Tarantio) and hence my new name beneath my avatar.

I think I should give Sam a game next time, as long as I've been programming stuff during the week (I think that helped). Honestly, that was the first time I'd played for ages!
Spacehappy
/me got his photos today "but" i can't host them, so if someone wants me to scan them then email them on, ill do it tomorrow.
Spacehappy
QUOTE (Mata @ Feb 10 2004, 04:22 PM)
Honestly, that was the first time I'd played for ages!

*cough* RUBBISH *cough*.

and you only won the last one as Sue's felt sorry for you and threw the game wink.gif
Sir Psycho Sexy
QUOTE (Spacehappy @ Feb 10 2004, 04:31 PM)
/me got his photos today "but" i can't host them, so if someone wants me to scan them then email them on, ill do it tomorrow.

i might be able to help you out there, lots of free space, send 'em on
Spacehappy
QUOTE (Sir_Psycho_Sexy @ Feb 10 2004, 04:36 PM)
QUOTE (Spacehappy @ Feb 10 2004, 04:31 PM)

i might be able to help you out there, lots of free space, send 'em on

KK will do boyo smile.gif
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (Mata @ Feb 10 2004, 04:22 PM)
I think I should give Sam a game next time, as long as I've been programming stuff during the week (I think that helped). Honestly, that was the first time I'd played for ages!

You'll never beat me boyo! tongue.gif Actually I was a bit lucky really. We both played really well but it was so satisfying to make him bend over and let me smack him on the arse with a pool cue!!!! laugh.gif Nothing kinky mind ohmy.gif He's virtually a married man and Ed was there too laugh.gif
Mata
QUOTE (Pixiegoth @ Feb 10 2004, 04:52 PM)
it was so satisfying to make him bend over and let me smack him on the arse with a pool cue!!!! laugh.gif Nothing kinky mind ohmy.gif He's virtually a married man and Ed was there too laugh.gif

That just makes it kinkier! laugh.gif
Cath Sparrow
I'm afraid my film's not finished yet not for want of trying though! I warn them what would happen I told them we had to finish the film but would they listen OH no! biggrin.gif

Ooo! look a road!

WWWWAAARRRGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MistressAlti
QUOTE (LoLo @ Feb 9 2004, 08:44 PM)
Where are the pictures? I want to see the freaking pictures! You guys were faster with this from the last meet! laugh.gif

Ditto. C'mon you guys, you can do better than this! tongue.gif
Cath Sparrow
QUOTE (MistressAlti @ Feb 10 2004, 07:06 PM)
QUOTE (LoLo @ Feb 9 2004, 08:44 PM)
Where are the pictures?  I want to see the freaking pictures!  You guys were faster with this from the last meet!  laugh.gif

Ditto. C'mon you guys, you can do better than this! tongue.gif

Ok tell me how to use up 9 photo's with out taking random photos of anything in sight. dry.gif
WeeJ
QUOTE (Cath @ Feb 10 2004, 06:46 PM)
Ooo! look a road!

WWWWAAARRRGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those cars were aiming for us Cath ohmy.gif
Cath Sparrow
Oi! I just noticed your sig! It weren't my fault they were aiming for us! unsure.gif They were just visious car that were out to get us!! ph34r.gif

Should we tell them there's more Booby pic?
WeeJ
QUOTE (Cath @ Feb 10 2004, 07:51 PM)
Should we tell them there's more Booby pic?

Nah...they won't shut up then tongue.gif
Oni Usagi
Booby pic? *.*
Where?
Cath Sparrow
Aaaah! That would be tellin! tongue.gif

*points at Lea some more* biggrin.gif
Tarantio
they were rather sneaky with all the booby pics so they were. Dace didn't even get a peek at commie at all, DAGNABIT.
Cath Sparrow
Now there's an idea next time we get pic's of all the lads boobies to! biggrin.gif saying that Mata did offer damn why didn't we get that????? mad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.