Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Uk Mata Meet Follow Up
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
CommieBastard
QUOTE (Cath @ Feb 12 2004, 07:33 PM)
Hey where's Polo? huh.gif Not seen him in here since we got back I promise not to tease him to much.... sad.gif

His computer's broken, he's not been around for three weeks or so.
Mr Fuzzy
I'd just assumed that he'd been eaten by a leopard or something. I'm eternally grateful that no pictures of my pit were taken...
Sir Psycho Sexy
QUOTE (Mr Fuzzy @ Feb 12 2004, 09:34 PM)
I'd just assumed that he'd been eaten by a leopard

*coughs and changes av* >_>

(thats right kids, the av is ment to be a leopard)
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (WeeJ @ Feb 12 2004, 07:25 PM)
QUOTE (Pixiegoth @ Feb 12 2004, 01:09 PM)
QUOTE (Mata @ Feb 12 2004, 11:01 AM)
Although what was going on with Queenie copping a feel??!?

Yeah excuse me madam! tongue.gif I'm your e-wife but you're quite happy to be unfaithful to me when I'm poorly and bed ridden! You owe me many boob feelings. Get up to Sheffield bint! tongue.gif

Sam darling...I love you with the strength of a thousand suns...I'm sure you would have had plenty of boob fondelings too had you been there. It just wasn't the same without you.

Are we bad people? blink.gif

*puts back of hand to forehead, looks distraught, and sobs ala Scarlet in Gone With The Wind*

Why oh why oh why! Why me!

Mah lil darlin' has forsaken me! *sobs uncontrollably*

Seriously though, the photos are great. Everyone is uber hot and sexy and I missed a great meet.

So when you all coming to Sheffield then?????? wink.gif
Cath Sparrow
QUOTE (Mr Fuzzy @ Feb 12 2004, 09:34 PM)
I'd just assumed that he'd been eaten by a leopard or something. I'm eternally grateful that no pictures of my pit were taken...

Well I wasn't going to say anything about that pit but now you brought it up.......
How many empty apple juice carton were there?????? blink.gif

It's a shame we did get any photo's nobody will believe us! huh.gif
The Tortured Soul
hmmm when are plans for the next meet gonna be... i wanna be involved in the planning so that i can make it!!!

i live in stafford so hopefully nowhere too far from there!!!
Cath Sparrow
QUOTE (The Tortured Soul @ Feb 13 2004, 03:42 PM)
hmmm when are plans for the next meet gonna be... i wanna be involved in the planning so that i can make it!!!

i live in stafford so hopefully nowhere too far from there!!!

Well the general consencus is this end of the country (north) in the summer sometime but nothing more at mo. wink.gif
franken-sarah
Mata said June in Leeds - but I don't know if that's a definate yet.... smile.gif
WeeJ
QUOTE (Pixiegoth @ Feb 13 2004, 10:37 AM)
QUOTE (WeeJ @ Feb 12 2004, 07:25 PM)
QUOTE (Pixiegoth @ Feb 12 2004, 01:09 PM)
QUOTE (Mata @ Feb 12 2004, 11:01 AM)
Although what was going on with Queenie copping a feel??!?

Yeah excuse me madam! tongue.gif I'm your e-wife but you're quite happy to be unfaithful to me when I'm poorly and bed ridden! You owe me many boob feelings. Get up to Sheffield bint! tongue.gif

Sam darling...I love you with the strength of a thousand suns...I'm sure you would have had plenty of boob fondelings too had you been there. It just wasn't the same without you.

Are we bad people? blink.gif

*puts back of hand to forehead, looks distraught, and sobs ala Scarlet in Gone With The Wind*

Why oh why oh why! Why me!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Sam, you're my wife. And as all good marriages should have, all the girls at the next mata meet should have a large romp all together on the nearest bean bag wink.gif
Cath Sparrow
[quote=WeeJ,Feb 13 2004, 09:49 PM]
[/QUOTE]
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Sam, you're my wife. And as all good marriages should have, all the girls at the next mata meet should have a large romp all together on the nearest bean bag wink.gif [/quote]
Sounds like a plan to me!!! tongue.gif
Cath Sparrow
If leo's sort of leaving does that make you the oldest round these parts Spacehappy??? biggrin.gif
Spacehappy
QUOTE (Cath @ Feb 13 2004, 11:58 PM)
If leo's sort of leaving does that make you the oldest round these parts Spacehappy??? biggrin.gif

GGRRRRRR!
franken-sarah

Hell no!!

I'm older!! dry.gif
Cath Sparrow
QUOTE (franken-sarah @ Feb 14 2004, 11:17 AM)

Hell no!!

I'm older!! dry.gif

Aaarrrh! You shouldn't have said anything. wink.gif biggrin.gif and certain didn't make any difference at the meet seeing as it was the to oldest there having the beer flight in the pub! biggrin.gif

*wanders off trying to look inocent!*
Queenie
My oh my the sponge licking!! blink.gif unsure.gif blink.gif
I soooo should have just said no!!

Sam... Jennie is still yours i was just looking after her for you laugh.gif Did i do good!? *giggles* But personally i can't remember most of those photos being taken can remember the night. Just not the photos... unsure.gif Oh well no more alcohol for me!!

*whispers... Leeds is good for the next meet... wink.gif *

p.s., i have the boob pictures for those interested!!! tongue.gif laugh.gif

Foxy foxy ladies... wink.gif
Queenie
oh an very fine fine damn sexy foxy men!!! wink.gif Don't want to leave you out!!

AN SPACEHAPPY JUST WATCH IT DON'T TURN YOUR BACK EVER TO ME!!! *giggles* Hope i sound scary at least!!

Get thou hands out of my cookie jar!!
CommieBastard
QUOTE (Queenie @ Feb 14 2004, 03:56 PM)

*coughPMmewiththemcough*
Cath Sparrow

Ha Ha Har Mine All Mine! biggrin.gif

I think we should get some serious groveling going on here! What with us being the one haveing the owner ship rights to those Booby photo's!

Ps You'd better send me my copy of those photo's or I'll hunt you down! dry.gif biggrin.gif
franken-sarah
My oh my the sponge licking!! blink.gif unsure.gif blink.gif

Sam... Jennie is still yours i was just looking after her for you laugh.gif Did i do good!? *giggles* But personally i can't remember most of those photos being taken can remember the night. Just not the photos... unsure.gif Oh well no more alcohol for me!!

*whispers... Leeds is good for the next meet... wink.gif *

Lea!! You're missing out on a marketing opportunity here - want a manager?? biggrin.gif

Okay, okay guys... who's gonna start the bidding for the boobie piccies?? wink.gif
franken-sarah
[quote=Cath,Feb 14 2004, 12:24 PM] I'm older!! dry.gif [/QUOTE]
Aaarrrh! You shouldn't have said anything. wink.gif biggrin.gif and certain didn't make any difference at the meet seeing as it was the to oldest there having the beer flight in the pub! biggrin.gif

*wanders off trying to look inocent!* [/quote]
yeah, that sounds about right!! I'm sure I can lower the tone at the next meet!! wink.gif

Need to check with Saucy T if she's gonna be at the next meet so we can break out our fetish gear!! And, Cath, we'll need to bring pom-poms too - I expect Lea will get hers out!! huh.gif
Cath Sparrow
Lowering the tone is always fun!
*starts rooting round for corset and pompoms* I know there here some where! biggrin.gif
Cath Sparrow
QUOTE (franken-sarah @ Feb 14 2004, 08:53 PM)
My oh my the sponge licking!!  blink.gif  unsure.gif  blink.gif

Sam... Jennie is still yours i was just looking after her for you  laugh.gif  Did i do good!? *giggles* But personally i can't remember most of those photos being taken can remember the night. Just not the photos...  unsure.gif  Oh well no more alcohol for me!!

*whispers... Leeds is good for the next meet...  wink.gif *

p.s., i have the boob pictures for those interested!!!  tongue.gif  laugh.gif

Foxy foxy ladies...  wink.gif

Lea!! You're missing out on a marketing opportunity here - want a manager?? biggrin.gif

Okay, okay guys... who's gonna start the bidding for the boobie piccies?? wink.gif

Hey back off Lady! This my marketing opp! I put in the ground work I get the pay off! tongue.gif

*Ok thinks maybe watched a few to many American gangster movies*

Oh! and Lea I want a FULL set of photo's! biggrin.gif
Queenie
QUOTE (franken-sarah @ Feb 14 2004, 08:56 PM)
Need to check with Saucy T if she's gonna be at the next meet so we can break out our fetish gear!! And, Cath, we'll need to bring pom-poms too - I expect Lea will get hers out!! huh.gif

I heard pom poms!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif ...and fetish gear!!! What interesting cheerleaders we could be happy.gif laugh.gif I'm soooo happy!!! *gets pom poms an waves them round* OH YEAH GO ME!!!

Ta for the offer aswell Sarah about the manager an all that but i'll do the dealing myself wink.gif *giggles* It's more fun, an Sean i didn't quite get your message there!!

Cath course you'll get a full set... aslong as they're decent!!! *giggles* No i promise to give you them all biggrin.gif ...have you finished your film yet?! dry.gif just take random pictures lady!!
Cath Sparrow
Oh! Yeah just remember something SPS. Was just wondering about that rather friendly good bye you got from Kim(?) on the Saturday night after we'd left Fuzzy's rather cozy room. Did you get her number or were you just saying good night????? biggrin.gif
franken-sarah
QUOTE (Queenie @ Feb 15 2004, 12:48 PM)
I heard pom poms!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif ...and fetish gear!!! What interesting cheerleaders we could be happy.gif laugh.gif I'm soooo happy!!! *gets pom poms an waves them round* OH YEAH GO ME!!!

Yes, we will be bondage cheerleaders - we'll need special cat-o-ninetails style pom-poms for thrashing naughty boys and girls with!! wink.gif laugh.gif
Cath Sparrow
QUOTE (franken-sarah @ Feb 15 2004, 02:33 PM)
I heard pom poms!!!  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  ...and fetish gear!!! What interesting cheerleaders we could be  happy.gif  laugh.gif  I'm soooo happy!!! *gets pom poms an waves them round* OH YEAH GO ME!!!

Yes, we will be bondage cheerleaders - we'll need special cat-o-ninetails style pom-poms for thrashing naughty boys and girls with!! wink.gif laugh.gif

cool.gif
Queenie
QUOTE (Cath @ Feb 15 2004, 02:09 PM)
Oh! Yeah just remember something SPS. Was just wondering about that rather friendly good bye you got from Kim(?) on the Saturday night after we'd left Fuzzy's rather cozy room. Did you get her number or were you just saying good night????? biggrin.gif

Oh yea... thats why Cath an i had to wait in the taxi for sooooo long!!! tongue.gif wink.gif
Do you remember waiting in the taxi forever Cath!!!?

So what happened SPS!? Spill... laugh.gif
Queenie
QUOTE (Cath @ Feb 15 2004, 02:36 PM)
QUOTE (franken-sarah @ Feb 15 2004, 02:33 PM)

cool.gif

Oh i am sooo excited now... ROLL ON NEXT MEET!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif

cool.gif
Cath Sparrow
QUOTE (Queenie @ Feb 15 2004, 02:51 PM)
Oh! Yeah just remember something SPS. Was just wondering about that rather friendly good bye you got from Kim(?) on the Saturday night after we'd left Fuzzy's rather cozy room. Did you get her number or were you just saying good night?????  biggrin.gif

Oh yea... thats why Cath an i had to wait in the taxi for sooooo long!!! tongue.gif wink.gif

Oh! My how long we had to wait!!! biggrin.gif
Sir Psycho Sexy
QUOTE (Cath @ Feb 15 2004, 03:26 PM)

It wasn't that long, just a friendly goodbye kiss from kim's sister, who used to work in a jam factory and whose friend goes to university in cardiff....what i don't understand is how i remember that but don't remember her name....i don't think she told me....

....anyway, it wasn't that long! tongue.gif

(and yes mata, i did break the no kissing rule (for my lip piercing) on the first night, go me!)
Cath Sparrow
QUOTE (Sir_Psycho_Sexy @ Feb 15 2004, 03:56 PM)
QUOTE (Cath @ Feb 15 2004, 03:26 PM)

It wasn't that long, just a friendly goodbye kiss from kim's sister, who used to work in a jam factory and whose friend goes to university in cardiff....what i don't understand is how i remember that but don't remember her name....i don't think she told me....

....anyway, it wasn't that long! tongue.gif

(and yes mata, i did break the no kissing rule (for my lip piercing) on the first night, go me!)

We was waiting forever!!! dry.gif
Queenie
QUOTE (Cath @ Feb 15 2004, 03:58 PM)

DAMN STRAIGHT!! We were waiting for donkey years!! dry.gif tongue.gif

Had a meet of our own in the taxi... nice taxi bloke he was didn't quite catch his name!! tongue.gif
Sir Psycho Sexy
QUOTE (Queenie @ Feb 15 2004, 04:00 PM)

Had a meet of our own in the taxi... nice taxi bloke he was didn't quite catch his name!! tongue.gif

oh naff off, it was NOT that long.....you're just jealous tongue.gif
Queenie
QUOTE (Sir_Psycho_Sexy @ Feb 15 2004, 04:09 PM)
QUOTE (Queenie @ Feb 15 2004, 04:00 PM)

oh naff off, it was NOT that long.....you're just jealous tongue.gif

meh... you didn't have to wait in the taxi. We were tired an drunk an wanted to go home sad.gif mad.gif
Cath Sparrow
Just think of that hugely long set back to your lip healing!
Sir Psycho Sexy
....i'm sorry dry.gif
Queenie
Thats ok laugh.gif *hugs*

We were just teasing!!

(We are allowed to stop teasing aren't we Cath!?)
Sir Psycho Sexy
aah, thats ok, i feel like such a bad man for not remembering her name, dagnammit
Cath Sparrow
QUOTE (Queenie @ Feb 15 2004, 04:21 PM)
Thats ok laugh.gif *hugs*

We were just teasing!!

(We are allowed to stop teasing aren't we Cath!?)

Hmmm! Let me think about that for a moment.........

Oh! Ok! We'll stop with the teasing!
Sorry Sps couldn't resist *Uber Hugs*

*wanders off wondering who to tease next*

Ah Ha! I know! *looks in Lea's direction.....

*points* (insert evil smiley here)

(see need evil smiley)
Mr Fuzzy
Evil smiley you say? I've felt the urge to show the use of evil myself... evil.gif
franken-sarah
YAY!! EVIL SMILIES!!

*gets pom-poms, spikey collar and thigh-high boots* wink.gif

LEA!! CATH!! Cheerleader practice!! We need to sort out our routine for next meet!! laugh.gif
Queenie
QUOTE (Sir_Psycho_Sexy @ Feb 15 2004, 04:25 PM)
aah, thats ok, i feel like such a bad man for not remembering her name, dagnammit

Yea it's kinda... well REALLY bad that you didn't catch her name!? blink.gif

I liked her tho... she was drinking the blue stuff with me!! laugh.gif ...didn't drink as much as me tho!! wOOt i am the WKD champion!! laugh.gif

*wolf whistles an roars emerge from the masses*
Pixelgoth
Well I still think the next meet should be in Sheffield. Nice and central, near Manchester and Leeds and on a direct train route from Winchester wink.gif

Besides, we have the bestest rock club.....Corporation biggrin.gif You could all wear your cheerleading fetish gear there wink.gif

Mind you I went to Jilly's Rockworld in Manchester on Saturday and it certainly rocked so Manchester is also a good option for me.

June is a busy month for me already so July would be better wink.gif

Come on people, cut me some slack biggrin.gif I couldn't make it to the last one for reasons outside of my control PLUS the fact that it would have meant remortgaging to get there in the end! dry.gif
Sir Psycho Sexy
QUOTE (Pixiegoth @ Feb 16 2004, 12:18 PM)
June is a busy month for me already so July would be better wink.gif

yeah about that, i wanna attend the next UK meet, but june would be awkward because i need to save money before the meet and july would probably be impossible because i'll be in another country for half of it and proper skint for the other half....august would be good...september would be better >_> or you can say "naff off pat we don't want you at the next meet, you smell funny"
Mata
Alternatively we could have a couple if people want to. Maybe one in Leeds on May 15th (there's a goth/alternative/80s night that night) and then maybe one another date in July?
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (Mata @ Feb 16 2004, 01:49 PM)
Alternatively we could have a couple if people want to. Maybe one in Leeds on May 15th (there's a goth/alternative/80s night that night) and then maybe one another date in July?

InKy has started a new thread on this so let's move this there to avoid doubling up confusion! biggrin.gif

Matameet V.3

Obviously all comments about the last meet could just stay here?!?!? laugh.gif

I like the idea of two different meets, I'd rather not wait until September again and no Pat you don't smell! smile.gif
Cath Sparrow
QUOTE (Pixiegoth @ Feb 16 2004, 03:08 PM)
I like the idea of two different meets, I'd rather not wait until September again and no Pat you don't smell! smile.gif

You haven't reasontly spent the weekend with him! Poowee!!!! evil.gif

(JK) tongue.gif
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (Cath @ Feb 16 2004, 09:21 PM)
You haven't reasontly spent the weekend with him! Poowee!!!! evil.gif

(JK) tongue.gif

Must've developed an 'odour' since September in Birmingham then! tongue.gif laugh.gif
Cath Sparrow
You just wouldn't believe it! huh.gif evil.gif
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (Cath @ Feb 17 2004, 12:56 PM)
You just wouldn't believe it! huh.gif evil.gif

Well I'll have to make sure I can get to the next meet so I can sniff him!!

huh.gif

biggrin.gif

laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.