Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Uk Mata Meet Follow Up
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
The Tortured Soul
QUOTE (Cath @ Feb 20 2004, 07:05 PM)
QUOTE (monkey_called_narth @ Feb 20 2004, 07:01 PM)
QUOTE (CommieBastard @ Feb 19 2004, 07:33 PM)
QUOTE (WeeJ @ Feb 19 2004, 07:26 PM)
Again. No oggling of my boobies alowed.

I never specified whose boobies. I'm not a picky man.

so... commie..... when do we get to see yours????? tongue.gif wink.gif tongue.gif

I think that's an aim for the next meet to get all the lad boobie photoed! biggrin.gif

errm i don't think that would be a good idea, I'm going to the next one... trust me you do not want to see mine!!!
Mata
I offered my boobies for photography but no-one wanted to see them *sniff* dry.gif laugh.gif
EvilSpork
QUOTE (Mata @ Feb 20 2004, 07:44 PM)
I offered my boobies for photography but no-one wanted to see them *sniff* dry.gif laugh.gif

Don't worry Mata its the same with me! sad.gif

laugh.gif
Mr Fuzzy
QUOTE (Mata @ Feb 21 2004, 12:44 AM)

Bah. On Monday night someone demanded that she took photos of mine but, when seeing the total shortage of manboobs on me turned off the camera. I felt oddly insulted.
Cath Sparrow

I know and I've regreted it ever since! sad.gif We'll get you next time Mata. tongue.gif
Tort we want EVERYBODIES next time and trust me I mean EVERYBODY! evil.gif

*wanders off muttering about Mata's boobs*
Queenie

If i hadn't been so drunk an you'd told me!! Then iwould have taken a picture of your manly boobs!!! laugh.gif

...Or did you offer me them an i walk off to get another drink blink.gif

*writes promise to get Mata's boobs next time!!* smile.gif
The Tortured Soul
QUOTE (Cath @ Feb 21 2004, 10:41 AM)

NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOO!!!

seriously... you don't want mine!!!
Mata
Tort, face up to it, we'll get a shot down your top of your cleavage. You might have to squish 'em together a bit to get a decent valley going.

I would suggest that we get shots of the US people's cleavage sent to us, but I have a feeling the site would be investigated by some sort of government body.
arpeggiodreams
*adds a large pack of batteries to her list of things to buy for the WC meet*

We can't allow the Brits to have the boob monopoly, now can we?
Cath Sparrow
QUOTE (The Tortured Soul @ Feb 21 2004, 10:56 PM)
QUOTE (Cath @ Feb 21 2004, 10:41 AM)

NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOO!!!

seriously... you don't want mine!!!

Oh! Yes we do! evil.gif
Queenie
*bounces*

BOOBIES BOOBIES EVERYONES BOOBIES!!!

mwa ha ha ha... evil.gif
Usurper MrTeapot
QUOTE (Queenie @ Feb 22 2004, 01:57 PM)
*bounces*

I wish I'd gone... sad.gif No one told me there would be uber boobage.

I'll just make do with the Boobie Girls.

Queenie
QUOTE (MrTeapot @ Feb 22 2004, 02:44 PM)
QUOTE (Queenie @ Feb 22 2004, 01:57 PM)
*bounces*

I wish I'd gone... sad.gif No one told me there would be uber boobage.

Only Cath an i an soon WeeJ have copies of the boobi-ing!!! But there will be a lot of boobi-ing done in May!!

I like the boobie Girls tho!! How cool uh huh... *nods* happy.gif
The Tortured Soul
QUOTE (Mata @ Feb 22 2004, 01:24 AM)
Tort, face up to it, we'll get a shot down your top of your cleavage. You might have to squish 'em together a bit to get a decent valley going.

I would suggest that we get shots of the US people's cleavage sent to us, but I have a feeling the site would be investigated by some sort of government body.

errrm... i can never have a cleavage... i'm so skiny you can count my ribs blink.gif

oh well... i'm sure all you forceful board members will have their wicked way with me unsure.gif to my embarrassment ph34r.gif
Cath Sparrow
QUOTE (The Tortured Soul @ Feb 22 2004, 03:59 PM)
QUOTE (Mata @ Feb 22 2004, 01:24 AM)

errrm... i can never have a cleavage... i'm so skiny you can count my ribs blink.gif

oh well... i'm sure all you forceful board members will have their wicked way with me unsure.gif to my embarrassment ph34r.gif

Don't tell us you embarrass easy or you'll end up being pointed at or made to lick a pickle or THE SPONGE! biggrin.gif and it doesn't matter how skinny you are we will still take a photo of your boobs!! biggrin.gif tongue.gif

Lea.....

LICK THE SPONGE!

Seriously though were a really nice bunch and we wont let you come to to much harm! biggrin.gif A bit of alcohol poisoning or liver faillier yes but no serious harm! laugh.gif
The Tortured Soul
hehe... nah wouldn't say i embrass easy... i just don't like my hairy nipples blink.gif

ok now i'm gonna run and hide ph34r.gif with cider tongue.gif

and i know your all a nice lot... i've nearly been here a year!!!
WeeJ
We must see American breasts! If we had to whop em out, so should you lot!
Cath Sparrow
Looky! Looky! Looky! More Photies! biggrin.gif
These are from the Sunday seeing as the only reason I bought a camera was cause every one finish their films the night before! tongue.gif

http://weej.drarok.com/gallery

There is a group photo some where! blink.gif
Sir Psycho Sexy
heheh and i've already commented on most of them, aren't i super? tongue.gif
Cath Sparrow
3 more pic on there now cause they got missed out before!
including the group Photie of almost everyone who came to the meet! biggrin.gif
WeeJ
Lovingly hosted by the weird woman sat on a metal pig. Called Hammy (According to Cath) smile.gif
Cath Sparrow
Well it was the Hamshire Hog of course its call Ham! Makes perfect sence to me! dry.gif tongue.gif

Thank you Misteress Weej for very kindly hosting my photies I will be forever in your debt! Well till a week thursday anyway! tongue.gif
WeeJ
Feel free to add comments on stuff peeps smile.gif
LoLo
Yay for more photos!
Polocrunch
Yay to blurry pictures of me! Pity is still couldn't hide the HIDEOUS LOOMING MONSTROSITY that has attached itself to the front of my face. tongue.gif
Pixelgoth
Ah bless people. Lovely to see you all having such a wonderful time. However I'm not quite sure how you all managed to have that much fun without me being there! dry.gif

Poo sad.gif
Mata
I'm very scared that you have a picture of my house.
Sir Psycho Sexy
QUOTE (Polocrunch @ Feb 24 2004, 09:07 PM)
Yay to blurry pictures of me! Pity is still couldn't hide the HIDEOUS LOOMING MONSTROSITY that has attached itself to the front of my face. tongue.gif

well, just remember, blessed are the big noses >_<

and mata, i'd like to say, that is a VERY old game your av is taken from, i remember playing it on my mates 386!!
The Tortured Soul
yeah... i can't remember it's name either, i know it's summat about an egg... it's the adventures of summat... i had a few on my old amiga... now sold :*(
CommieBastard
It's Dizzy, foo'!
Cath Sparrow
QUOTE (Mata @ Feb 25 2004, 11:36 AM)
I'm very scared that you have a picture of my house.

We weren't actually sure which one it was so we just took a photo of the whole block. Just so we could be all stalkery and use another pic up! tongue.gif

Were Watching you!!!!! biggrin.gif
Mata
I figured that you didn't know for sure which one it was, otherwise you probably would have taken a closer picture... The house looks so innocent, no-one suspects what depravity lurks within...

BTW, Dizzy was around waaaaay before a 386. I bought the first one back in 1987. Ah, those were the days... biggrin.gif
Sir Psycho Sexy
well i didn't know that, you have a few years on me
Cath Sparrow
QUOTE (Sir_Psycho_Sexy @ Feb 25 2004, 06:36 PM)
well i didn't know that, you have a few years on me

Aaahh! You young whipper snapper you! biggrin.gif If your not carefull I'll get a step ladder and start patting your head to! tongue.gif
Queenie
QUOTE (Cath @ Feb 24 2004, 07:52 PM)
Thank you Misteress Weej for very kindly hosting my photies I will be forever in your debt! Well till a week thursday anyway! tongue.gif

Whats happening a week on thursday!!!?? huh?! huh.gif unsure.gif

What?! i'm nosey an i wanna know what my girlies are doing!! By the way Cath an WeeJ your my girlies now!! *shouts to Sam - but WeeJ is still your e-wife promise!*
Cath Sparrow
QUOTE (Queenie @ Feb 26 2004, 10:48 PM)
QUOTE (Cath @ Feb 24 2004, 07:52 PM)

Whats happening a week on thursday!!!?? huh?! huh.gif unsure.gif

What?! i'm nosey an i wanna know what my girlies are doing!! By the way Cath an WeeJ your my girlies now!! *shouts to Sam - but WeeJ is still your e-wife promise!*

Nothing was just making sure wasn't in Weej's debt forever you never know what that can lead to!!! huh.gif tongue.gif

OOoo! I'm one of Lea's girlies I'm so honoured!! biggrin.gif tongue.gif
Pixelgoth
By the way Cath an WeeJ your my girlies now!! *shouts to Sam - but WeeJ is still your e-wife promise!*

Oi! Fight ya' for em! wink.gif

In mud wink.gif

In bikinis wink.gif

Blindfolded wink.gif

ohmy.gif

laugh.gif
Cath Sparrow
OOoo! I'm being fought over that's nice!! biggrin.gif
Queenie
QUOTE (Pixiegoth @ Feb 27 2004, 01:18 PM)
By the way Cath an WeeJ your my girlies now!! *shouts to Sam - but WeeJ is still your e-wife promise!*

Oi! Fight ya' for em! wink.gif

In mud wink.gif

In bikinis wink.gif

Blindfolded wink.gif

ohmy.gif

laugh.gif

ooooo... how about all of the above!! wink.gif

You can be my girlie too!? Actually infact you are mwa ha ha evil.gif
And i'd never take your e-wife off you!! She's yours smile.gif

...but we can still fight right?! wink.gif
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (Queenie @ Feb 27 2004, 04:20 PM)
ooooo... how about all of the above!! wink.gif

You can be my girlie too!? Actually infact you are mwa ha ha evil.gif
And i'd never take your e-wife off you!! She's yours smile.gif

...but we can still fight right?! wink.gif

No, no, noooo *pats Lea on head* what you seem to be forgetting here is that you are my biiiaaaaatch (in the nicest sense of the word! biggrin.gif) and therefore Cath and WeeJ are mine also. Mwwaahahahhhaaaa! evil.gif

You are all mine, mine you here, MINE evil.gif

*cough*

Oh yeah and "all of the above" sounds good to me wink.gif
Cath Sparrow
Well I'm not going to complain either way. I'll just sit over here and watch the fun!! and then hand my leash to who ever wants to claim it! biggrin.gif
Queenie
QUOTE (Pixiegoth @ Feb 27 2004, 06:08 PM)
No, no, noooo *pats Lea on head* what you seem to be forgetting here is that you are my biiiaaaaatch (in the nicest sense of the word! biggrin.gif) and therefore Cath and WeeJ are mine also. Mwwaahahahhhaaaa! evil.gif

You are all mine, mine you here, MINE evil.gif

oh ummm... blink.gif ok!!

*goes in search of mud!!*
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.