Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Weej Breaks Her Ankle
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Creations
WeeJ
The un-finished story of the night WeeJ broke her ankle.

For any old folkes who remember the occasion I broke my ankle and had the gory operation with bits of metal :|

Prizes for who can guess which one is me, Drarok and Mingtea laugh.gif
Created by my mate Andy. A budding Mata biggrin.gif
Mr Fuzzy
I know, I know! What's the prize?

/me dreams of becoming rich beyond the dreams of avarice.
porcelainwarrior
erm...i know which one you are...i think...tongue.gif
WeeJ
Well, I found it entertaining smile.gif
Rattgirl
So when's the next piece coming out? I was entranced watching the battle rage over and over and over and over and over until I realized that it was the same battle on replay! *giggles at self*
WeeJ
QUOTE (Rattgirl @ Feb 12 2004, 04:32 AM)
So when's the next piece coming out? I was entranced watching the battle rage over and over and over and over and over until I realized that it was the same battle on replay! *giggles at self*

Its on the way smile.gif
Andy
The next enthralling chapter in the Crazy Drunken Adventures of Weej and Friends will be available soon, remember folks this is all based upon a true story, just like Charlie and the Chocolate factory
Queenie
OH OH whens the next bit coming!? It made me laugh sooooo much!! Worryingly that kinda reminds me A LOT like John un-canny!!!

Fantastic!! *giggles* laugh.gif
WeeJ
A more detailed examination of the night can be found here
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.