Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cheerleading Cult
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
Queenie
Ok so i've been playing around an waving my pom poms around for a bit now an have decided that i am going to take the plung an form my own ickle group!! biggrin.gif

YAY FOR THE POM POMS!!

So yea... the Cheerleading Cult is now officially open for business!! Anyone want to join me in the quest for future pom pomming!!?

*gets pom poms at the ready* laugh.gif
Cath Sparrow
I think I'm already a member. unsure.gif But thought I'd best sign up to make sure! biggrin.gif *starts waving Pompoms (special cat-o-nine tail one from Franken sarah)* biggrin.gif
Cath Sparrow
Go Us! Go Us!

*dancing round with fetish pompoms*
Queenie
wOOt baby wOOt!!! *dances round*

...Nobody wants to join!? sad.gif
Cath Sparrow
Give them a chance there's not that many people in at mo.

*does cheer for lea to cheer her up*
lygophilia
AHHH cheerleaders!! blink.gif *runs and hides* ...*peeks out* ...well, I'll join if I can be a gothy cheerleader, insted of a preppy one. smile.gif
Ocean!
Strawberry Shortcake!
Banana Split!
We think your team plays like--
Shift to the left,
Shift to the right,
Come on CC fight, fight, fight!

Whhoo. That was a good one. 'Cept I lost my voice, so it works.
Cath Sparrow
QUOTE (lygophilia @ Feb 15 2004, 04:58 PM)
AHHH cheerleaders!! blink.gif *runs and hides* ...*peeks out* ...well, I'll join if I can be a gothy cheerleader, insted of a preppy one. smile.gif

Have you seen my pompoms your obviously not paying attention! wink.gif tongue.gif
Fallen Element
Can I join? *shakes purple pom poms of doom!

*does strange pyramid thingy (strange cos im on my own, you ever seen a one person pyramid?)

Fal xXx

PS. Gooooooooooooooooooooo team!
franken-sarah
YAY!! I've just got my special "deviant" pom-poms and "alternative" cheerleader outfit to hand - lets go!! ph34r.gif

*SHAKES POM-POMS VIGOUROUSLY* tongue.gif

(I can see this thread slipping into the gutter sooner rather than later!!)
Queenie
The gutters good!!! wink.gif

YAY my team is growing!!! You are all welcome...

lygophilia - you'll like our uniforms!! Trust me the more gothy the better i think at the moment we have thigh boots an spikey collars etc... wOOt!! laugh.gif

This cheerleading team is going to be HOT even if i do say so myself!!! wink.gif

*shakes pom poms* GO TEAM GO!!! *does the splits an all that* laugh.gif cool.gif
lygophilia
QUOTE (Cath @ Feb 15 2004, 12:15 PM)
AHHH cheerleaders!!  blink.gif *runs and hides* ...*peeks out* ...well, I'll join if I can be a gothy cheerleader, insted of a preppy one. smile.gif

Have you seen my pompoms your obviously not paying attention! wink.gif tongue.gif

Well, yes, but I just can't seem to imagine "fetish" pompoms. wink.gif Maybe a description would help?
lygophilia - you'll like our uniforms!! Trust me the more gothy the better i think at the moment we have thigh boots an spikey collars etc... wOOt!! 

*gasp* YAAAYY!! Hooker boots!! I loOove hooker boots!...and spikey collars, and chains and hand-cuffs and...um wow. huh.gif Is it gonna be a bondage-y goth cheerleading thing, or should I keep my pervy little mind out of it? ph34r.gif ...and exactly what sort of team are we cheering on? Sports? unsure.gif Or gothy-pervy fun stuff? tongue.gif
Fallen1015
ra ra ree, kick em in the knee!
ra ra ras, kick em in the other knee!

i'll join.
Queenie
QUOTE (lygophilia @ Feb 16 2004, 01:52 AM)
Is it gonna be a bondage-y goth cheerleading thing, or should I keep my pervy little mind out of it? ph34r.gif ...and exactly what sort of team are we cheering on? Sports? unsure.gif Or gothy-pervy fun stuff? tongue.gif

Yes, it is a bondage-y goth cheerleading thingy laugh.gif nothing but... don't want anything else wink.gif and we are just cheering on gothy-pervy fun pervy stuff... we are just cheering for the hell of it!!! An also because i think it would look damn hot!! wink.gif

An welcome Fallen1015... nice cheer!!! *giggles*
Cath Sparrow
QUOTE (lygophilia @ Feb 16 2004, 01:52 AM)
QUOTE (Cath @ Feb 15 2004, 12:15 PM)

Well, yes, but I just can't seem to imagine "fetish" pompoms. wink.gif Maybe a description would help?

It's a pompom/cat-o-ninetails type thing! evil.gif (cat-o-nine tails = multi thonged whip) MMMMmmm much fun!!!!
Faerieryn
First of all have you guys ever seen Bring it on. Cheerleaders are sexy. Especially when they come eliza Dushku shaped. Secondly the sexiest cheerleaders by far were on the smells like teen spirit video. I wanna be a cheerleader too!!!!

Gi me an M
gi me an A
gi me a T
gi me an A
whadaya got?
Funky dude that makes cool animations

See I can yell!!
franken-sarah
Hee! Hee! Hee!!

We are the goth/bondage cheerleader dark-princesses!!

DAMN!! WE'RE HOT!! ph34r.gif

Okay, okay, so we've got cat-o-ninetails pom-poms... check
thigh boots, patent.... check
spikey collars....... check

WHAT ELSE?? Or are we naked apart from that?? Well, we are pervy/fetish cheerleaders I guess - can we wear spangly thongs?? PLEASE - you know I like glittery stuff!! tongue.gif
Cath Sparrow
As long as we get corsets I can go with the spangly thongs! biggrin.gif
franken-sarah
Oh, yeah, we have to have corsets!! Actually, I prefer waspies - you know, the little waist-cincher things? I've got a really nice one that's black suede with buckles n stuff! wink.gif

Should we go for a colour or stick with deadly nightshade?? ph34r.gif

Lea, what accessories do you want??
Fallen1015
*raises her hand* i vote mini skirts for i do not like being naked.. lol.
Phyllis
Well, obviously I have to join...since certain people already call me a cheerleader as it is (this is all due a nickname that I hate beacause it sounds very cheerleader-esque).

But I can only remember three cheers that they did when I was in high school.

One involves pelvic thrusts. And grunts.

No, I am not kidding. And the crowd does it as well. I always refused because I'm shy. So I don't remember that one. But we should incorporate pelvic thrusts and grunts in our cheers. They are far superior to the ones I'm about to talk about.

Another involves saying the year you graduate. The cheerleaders say something like "Seniors, seniors, seniors what's your number?" And those in the crowd that are seniors say "Double o, double o, double double double o!" Well, that's what my year said...cause we graduated in 2000. Double zero just didn't fit with the rhythm. This year's students would say "Zero four, zero four, zero zero zero four!" That wouldn't really work for us...cause uh...none of us are graduating from anything simultaneously.

The other one is even more simple than that. I even remember the hand movements...oh god. Too many pep rallies! Basically you just clap and yell a lot. Observe: Bull-dog! *clap clap* Pow-er! (you move one arm up with the power)...*clap clap*...and repeat. Our mascot was, obviously, a bulldog. The crowd also joined in on this one.

Ugh. Sometimes I miss high school...then I just remember the dreaded pep rallies. We were *forced* to go to them. Yes....they enforce school spirit here, boy howdy.

Although, I'm not doing any of that tumbling crap. I'll be one of the people who throws others into the air..hehe. *grabs random people and starts throwing them*

Okay, so who wants to catch? Someone had better....and quick... tongue.gif
Silver Star Angel of Da Towers
Ooh! Fun cheerleaders!

We're cute
We're hot
We're everything you're not!

We need a squad name!
Pixelgoth
Well strike a light guvnor, lookey what we have 'er!

Lea do I take it that this is in my honour (hence the subtitle) so do I get a say in what you all wear and do??!?!?! wink.gif

Does that make me kind of like the 'football team' you would be cheering on if you were ordinary cheerleaders?

Can I make a grand entrance in a rather sexy (Pixie)Goth outfit! wink.gif
Cath Sparrow
QUOTE (Fallen1015 @ Feb 16 2004, 10:51 PM)
*raises her hand* i vote mini skirts for i do not like being naked.. lol.

Hey look at the picy of me from the the Mata meet you really think I would consider even stepping out of my bedroom in just a corset and thong! blink.gif Not only would I turn bright red but I would probably scare the local populas! ph34r.gif and I'm really not the right shape to be a cheerleader! But I can have fun pretending I would walk down the street in that get up so who cares how revealing the out fit is! biggrin.gif
franken-sarah
QUOTE (candice @ Feb 16 2004, 11:48 PM)
One involves pelvic thrusts. And grunts.

No, I am not kidding. And the crowd does it as well. I always refused because I'm shy. So I don't remember that one. But we should incorporate pelvic thrusts and grunts in our cheers. They are far superior to the ones I'm about to talk about.

Oh, yeah - we gotta have grunts and pelvis thrusts!! wink.gif

And goodness knows what else will be involved if Sam's taking over as the coach now she's discovered she has a cult of gothic cheerleaders in her honour!! huh.gif
Cath Sparrow
QUOTE (franken-sarah @ Feb 17 2004, 06:43 PM)
QUOTE (candice @ Feb 16 2004, 11:48 PM)
One involves pelvic thrusts.  And grunts.

No, I am not kidding.  And the crowd does it as well.  I always refused because I'm shy.  So I don't remember that one.  But we should incorporate pelvic thrusts and grunts in our cheers.  They are far superior to the ones I'm about to talk about.

Oh, yeah - we gotta have grunts and pelvis thrusts!! wink.gif

And goodness knows what else will be involved if Sam's taking over as the coach now she's discovered she has a cult of gothic cheerleaders in her honour!! huh.gif

Oh! Bugger! ph34r.gif
Cath Sparrow
*Does Cheer for Queenie* Cause she's completely fab and she knows why! biggrin.gif
Queenie
QUOTE (Pixiegoth @ Feb 17 2004, 01:11 PM)
Lea do I take it that this is in my honour (hence the subtitle) so do I get a say in what you all wear and do??!?!?! wink.gif

ummmm... yeeesss!!! Am i going to regret that!!!? laugh.gif wink.gif

Soooo many questions!!!

ummm... i think to start with we should stick with black, i like black... maybe incorporate some red somewhere soon but for now lets have black. An i luuurrrvvee the idea of corsets mmmm... *giggles* an thongs blink.gif just thongs... blink.gif maybe we should have skirts on too!! Mini skirts of course... maybe with velcro so those that want to get semi naked can rip there's off!! wink.gif

I have nooo idea about accessories... i think about it an get back to y'all!! biggrin.gif

Squad name... squad name... hmmmm... Sam any suggestions? It is your squad after all... (mwa ha ha... you have to decide nur... tongue.gif laugh.gif )
An yes you do have to make a VERY VERY grand enterance in a rather damn hot sexy Pixiegoth outfit!!! Wouldn't want anything else!!

Welcome to everyone new an my mommi adopter Cand... wub.gif *giggles* YAY we are growing!!! Domination... blink.gif

GO TEAM GO!!!

\0\ \0/ \0\ \0/ /0/ \0/ /0/ \0. .0/ wOOt!!!
Queenie
QUOTE (Cath @ Feb 17 2004, 06:58 PM)
*Does Cheer for Queenie* Cause she's completely fab and she knows why! biggrin.gif

I do...? blink.gif unsure.gif cool.gif *giggles* I'm cool... cool.gif

*grabs pom poms an shakes them round*
Cath Sparrow
Cheer leader must 'Spanky Pants'
Queenie
QUOTE (Cath @ Feb 17 2004, 07:20 PM)

'spanky pants' huh? huh.gif Am i just dense an not know what your going on about today?! laugh.gif

*ahem* *carries on cheering*
Cath Sparrow
QUOTE (Queenie @ Feb 17 2004, 07:27 PM)
QUOTE (Cath @ Feb 17 2004, 07:20 PM)

'spanky pants' huh? huh.gif Am i just dense an not know what your going on about today?! laugh.gif

*ahem* *carries on cheering*

Thanks to Ryn I have seen Bring it On and that's the only reason I know about Spanky Pants, there the big knickers worn under the cheer leading uniform but they got such a cool name! biggrin.gif
Queenie
QUOTE (Cath @ Feb 17 2004, 07:33 PM)
there the big knickers worn under the cheer leading uniform but they got such a cool name! biggrin.gif

oh right yea... i knew that!! blink.gif unsure.gif

...Learn something new every day!!!
WeeJ
I'lll wave a pom pom or two if I can do it from my armchair smile.gif
Queenie
QUOTE (WeeJ @ Feb 17 2004, 07:50 PM)

Ok as your WeeJ i'll let you do that... but Sam is in charge an she may make you jump up an down!! Just pretend you've got a strike in bowling!!!? laugh.gif
WeeJ
QUOTE (Queenie @ Feb 17 2004, 07:53 PM)

Just pretend you've got a strike in bowling!!!? laugh.gif

Lets not discuss that Lea unsure.gif
Queenie
QUOTE (WeeJ @ Feb 17 2004, 07:57 PM)

humpf... ok!!! tongue.gif Why?! blink.gif laugh.gif
WeeJ
QUOTE (Queenie @ Feb 17 2004, 08:06 PM)
QUOTE (WeeJ @ Feb 17 2004, 07:57 PM)

humpf... ok!!! tongue.gif Why?! blink.gif laugh.gif

Because I made a tit of myself blink.gif laugh.gif
Queenie
It was fun!! You looked like a PROPER cheerleader!!! YEAH... STRIKE BABY!!! tongue.gif laugh.gif

edit: Sorry... unsure.gif
Phyllis
Ooooh...I think our mascot should be a pixie! biggrin.gif Seems only fitting, eh? tongue.gif
Pixelgoth
Ya know it could just be "The Pixiegoth Cheerleaders"? unsure.gif Coz we'd all look like little goths in our corsets and thongs. I must however insist on mini skirts too as my thighs and bum have seen better days (damned cellulite! dry.gif).

I shall of course be wearing violet and black to be slightly different and I shall have wings....or something...... laugh.gif

I like the idea of little pixies as an emblem. We could have little goth girl emblazoned on our uniform????

Queenie, as I'm in charge (?!?!) I delegate all cheerleading training to you as you are the founder member and also I ain't got a clue how to cheerlead! biggrin.gif You'll have to show me how to shake my pom poms wink.gif

WeeJ get off your a*se and shake it girl tongue.gif
Queenie
QUOTE (Pixiegoth @ Feb 18 2004, 01:00 PM)
WeeJ get off your a*se and shake it girl tongue.gif

See told you Sam would tell you to get off your arm chair!! tongue.gif

wOOt i'm in charge!!! Well i was kinda to begin with really wasn't i?! blink.gif

Anyway pom poms at the ready ladies... *gets pom poms at the ready* laugh.gif
Cath Sparrow
*pompoms at read trying not do anyone near by including self a serious injury!* tongue.gif
Pixelgoth
I don't so any pom pom shaking people! Get to it girlies! biggrin.gif

*sits down in throne and awaits spectacle of pom pomming*
Phyllis
*shakes her pom poms*

You know, our cheerleaders never had pom poms. What a rip off. I guess cause their cheers incorporated a lot of clapping..maybe? I dunno. But I think pom poms > no pom poms. Clearly.

*does The Grunt cheer*

That's what it was called! Oho! The Grunt. Very, very disturbing to see 40 year old teachers doing...boy howdy.
franken-sarah
QUOTE (Queenie @ Feb 17 2004, 07:08 PM)
[maybe we should have skirts on too!! Mini skirts of course... maybe with velcro so those that want to get semi naked can rip there's off!!  wink.gif

sad.gif NOOOO!! We're gonna end up looking like Bucks-Fizz at this rate!! blink.gif

We're supposed to be sexy!! C'mon, corsets, hooker boots, spikey collars, hair in bunches/plaits (your choice), spangley thongs - what about mini kilts, you know the bondage kind with buckles n stuff on - can I have mine in pvc though??

And Weej, NO YOU CAN'T DO IT SITTING DOWN!! For that you'll have to do some star jumps and those roll things that you do! tongue.gif

Have we sorted out a name yet... something like the Satanic Sl*ts - but that's already been used, no, not for cheerleaders! dry.gif
Enslaved
Umm, I'm here to enrol in your Gothic Cheerleading Cult. I'd prefer to just sit on the bench and umm, take pics biggrin.gif

Btw, the Muffin Cult was dissing u guys... I think you should suffocate them with your pom pom's.

Err I wonder if they will do bad things to me for betraying my Cult unsure.gif
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (Enslaved @ Feb 20 2004, 02:55 AM)
Btw, the Muffin Cult was dissing u guys... I think you should suffocate them with your pom pom's.

Don't worry they aren't, they know better than that! *looks sideways at Muffin cult with narrowed eyes* evil.gif

Besides, this cult was set up in my honour and I find it really hard to believe that a Muffin cult can compare!!! tongue.gif

You go girls. We can cheerlead and then raid the Muffin Cult and rob their muffins!! Mwhaahaahahaa evil.gif

laugh.gif
Cath Sparrow
QUOTE (Enslaved @ Feb 20 2004, 02:55 AM)

Nah! There not I put them straight and offered a sparkly thong as a peace offering! biggrin.gif
Enslaved
otay... so can I have a sparkly thong :>

*munches on a muffin whilst starting at Goth Cheerleaders* happy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.