Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cheerleading Cult
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
*hides behind Queenie*

Ready? OK! We're Goth, You're Not, Now be gone from our Spot!

*rolls around giggling*

Padded Cells also have really good acoustics!

(which vid? sic ransit gloria or the quiet things...? either way *drool* )
Queenie
QUOTE (snoo @ Feb 26 2004, 11:32 PM)
(which vid? sic ransit gloria or the quiet things...? either way *drool* )

Their new one - sic... humana humana *drools with Snoo*

The one in your sig!! laugh.gif

*hands over present of Snoo's choice to her as she did the 100th reply to my ickle thread* laugh.gif

*hugs my cheerleaders one an all*
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
woohoo! yay me! hehe

can I have umm...*ponders* I want him! *points to singer from brna new* tongue.gif hehehe

*hugs back*

yay for hugs!
Queenie
ohmy.gif Why did i say A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G!!! Hands over lead singer of Brand New *sobs* but but but... he's soooo pretty!!

*gets over it an runs off to find Dave Grohl instead!! tongue.gif *
cUt3 KiTYgUrL
Hey MICKY your so FINE! your to FINE YOU BLOW MY MIND!! HEY MICKY!!
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
don't worry...I'll share! If you share Dave tongue.gif

oooh yummy

*hustles him into her padded cell* just going to practise some cheers with him wink.gif hehe
Queenie
ohmy.gif *knocks on padded cell* So much for the cheerleading practise!! tongue.gif

Anyway... Snoo this is Dave *points to Dave* you may have seen him before *giggles* Dave this is Snoo. Snoo get up off the floor!! An Dave this is... ummm... this is... ummm this is the lead singer to Brand New!! *makes a note to find out his name!!*

Now that we all know each other!! Wanna swap yet!!?

*shakes pom poms to show that the thread is still about cheerleading rather than mine an Snoo's fantasy guys!!*
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
*snigger*

I was practising my cheers with him! But I guess I can do that with Dave instead!

*pulls Dave into the cell and gives Jesse to Queenie*

hehe enjoy him

*puts Dave in the uniform and makes him practice cheering with her*

\o/ /*\ \o/
Queenie
oooooooo!!!! Men in uniform!! Dave Grohl in uniform!! *puts Jesse in uniform too*

*knocks on the padded cell again* It's cold outside an it's snowing... can we share your cell to practise cheering?!

(An all those people that have dirty minds thinking we were... with them!!! Shame on you *giggles*)
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
*lets you in*

they look great in the uniform! *giggle*

so...which tool song are we using then?
Queenie
*shrugs* I dunno, which one you wanna use?!

Are Dave an Jesse going to join in!!!!? wink.gif
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
*glares at SPS* it was his idea, he can choose!

and of course they are...they'll umm...keep us motivated!
Queenie
Oh yea i asked him an was meaning to put something but you'd gone so i didn't unsure.gif

Anyway... he said fourty six and two *shrugs* What you think?! laugh.gif

LMAO to keep us motivated!! wink.gif
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (Tigersong @ Feb 26 2004, 11:23 PM)
I think the cult was *designed* for you dearie.

Nope, it was designed for me and it's me she has to beg!! Mwwwhahhahhhaaa!!! evil.gif

Oh and Cath if you ever "accidentally" whip me again they'll be trouble, sugar covered whipping trouble, but trouble none the less! wink.gif
Enslaved
*hands a big pot of honey to Pixiegoth and awaits whipping from Cath*

Tehehe, does honey count as a form of sugar?

*wants to see supposed trouble with cheerleaders and honey* laugh.gif

*is sooo bad sometimes* rolleyes.gif
Cath Sparrow
QUOTE (Enslaved @ Feb 27 2004, 01:52 PM)
*hands a big pot of honey to Pixiegoth and awaits whipping from Cath*

Tehehe, does honey count as a form of sugar?

*wants to see supposed trouble with cheerleaders and honey* laugh.gif

*is sooo bad sometimes* rolleyes.gif

*Runs off to join Lea and Snoo's Practice in Snoo's padded cell* ph34r.gif
Lea your noob is still scaring me!!!!! dry.gif I'll make you put her in a cage in a minute!!!! tongue.gif
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
QUOTE (Cath @ Feb 27 2004, 02:15 PM)
*Runs off to join Lea and Snoo's Practice in Snoo's padded cell*  ph34r.gif
Lea your noob is still scaring me!!!!! dry.gif I'll make you put her in a cage in a minute!!!! tongue.gif

oooh a cage good idea...preferably with Titanium bars so that we can be sure she's in there and not gonna pop up out of nowhere but I think we're safe in here

*looks around suspiciously and locks the door when Cath's in*

she could appear at any moment unsure.gif
Cath Sparrow
QUOTE (snoo @ Feb 27 2004, 02:21 PM)
QUOTE (Cath @ Feb 27 2004, 02:15 PM)
*Runs off to join Lea and Snoo's Practice in Snoo's padded cell*  ph34r.gif

oooh a cage good idea...preferably with Titanium bars so that we can be sure she's in there and not gonna pop up out of nowhere

*looks around suspiciously*

she could appear at any moment unsure.gif

Don't say that she scares me enough already!! That girl is way to 'cute and bouncey' and that aint a neccassarily a good thing!!!! ph34r.gif ph34r.gif blink.gif
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
I agree...there is good cute and bad cute:

good cute: little 3 yr olds with bunches and huge eyes who hide behind their mummy/daddy or fluffy critters ie) hamsters, rats etc

bad cute: "hey look at me I'm so cute and I'm bouncing off the walls and being so in your face that you think I might smash your nose up"

*sets up laser barrier around her padded cell* hehe now if she comes too close she'll get fried!
*puts up a sign warning to this effect* and she can't sue me if she didn't read the sign tehehe
Cath Sparrow
QUOTE (snoo @ Feb 27 2004, 02:33 PM)
I agree...there is good cute and bad cute:

good cute: little 3 yr olds with bunches and huge eyes who hide behind their mummy/daddy or fluffy critters ie) hamsters, rats etc

bad cute: "hey look at me I'm so cute and I'm bouncing off the walls and being so in your face that you think I might smash your nose up"

*sets up laser barrier around her padded cell* hehe now if she comes too close she'll get fried!
*puts up a sign warning to this effect* and she can't sue me if she didn't read the sign tehehe

Can I hide in there with you that way she wont be able to get me!! ph34r.gif

There is another type of cute - Evil cute like LGG that's a good type of cute to!

Oh! yeh! does some cherleadery type stuff! tongue.gif
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
*lets Cath in*

you'll have to excuse the mess *points to Dave and Jesse passed out in compromising possisions on the floor* just kick them outta the way if you need too!

*turns fourty six and two on* any ideas??? hehe
Queenie
QUOTE (snoo @ Feb 27 2004, 02:46 PM)
*lets Cath in*

you'll have to excuse the mess *points to Dave and Jesse passed out in compromising possisions on the floor* just kick them outta the way if you need too!

*turns fourty six and two on* any ideas??? hehe

lol... we should really cover them up yea!!?

ummm... ideas ideas... *grabs pom poms and zips up thigh boots* Now i'm not sure, do we have any of those titanium bars going spare?!
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
do we have any of those titanium bars going spare?!

yeah there is a whole pile I borrowed from the zoo!

*puts a padded rug over them* ta da! good as new smile.gif
Queenie
QUOTE (snoo @ Feb 27 2004, 03:45 PM)
*puts a padded rug over them* ta da! good as new smile.gif

You putting a padded rug over Dave an Jesse or the titanium bars?!
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
Dave and Jesse, the titanium bars are in the shed!

*does cartwheels over them*

maybe when they wake up they'll practise with us again...oh wait what am I saying? Of course they will! evil.gif
Queenie
lol... yea!! ppppffftt... shouldn't have even had to ask!!

*puts pom poms down an rearranges corset... damn bones*

Shall we do some pole dancing then?! Incorporate it into our cheer?! laugh.gif
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
yeah!

*goes and fetches some poles and pokes Dave and Jesse before attatching them majically into the padded cell*

I think pole dancing to tool is gonna be easier than cheering to it!

(*scream* someone just started playing some form of rap really loudly down in the street! *hides under her pillows* frikken Kevs!)
Queenie
YAY for the pole dancing!! Multi talented cheerleaders!! Are you proud of us Sam!!? *giggles*

*helps Snoo fit up the poles*

Do you think we should give Dave or Jesse any food yet?! blink.gif unsure.gif
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
naah...if they're hungry they can get their own food, they know where the kitchen is...and they've seen our pom poms! *snigger*

*puts the music on and starts pratting around on a pole* where do you begin coreographing a pole dance?
Queenie
ummm... blink.gif no idea!! You put the poles quite close together tho... lets try not to knock each other out!! laugh.gif

*throws pom poms at Dave* Be a darl... do a cheer for me wink.gif LMAO... so many calories being burnt!!
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
good plan...being knocked out won't get us anywhere! dry.gif

if smiling and laughing burn cals do you think hugging does? huh.gif Maybe I should test it? wink.gif

*hugs Jesse like the maniac hug whore she is*

laugh.gif
Queenie
Not so tight he's stopped breathing!! Now your going to have to do mouth to mouth!! gah... what a shame lol... laugh.gif

ummm... i think we have corrupted the thread - even though i started the thread an probably the corrupting i think we should bring some more cheerleading in before Sam punishes us!! However much fun it may be!! tongue.gif
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
oopsie unsure.gif *gives him mouth to mouth*

yes...the pole dancing...have you ever been to Safeway in Evesham? It has big thick poles outside it...ahh the fun of pratting around with them!

*gets back to practising pole dancing*
Queenie
QUOTE (snoo @ Feb 27 2004, 04:41 PM)
yes...the pole dancing...have you ever been to Safeway in Evesham? It has big thick poles outside it...ahh the fun of pratting around with them!

*continues pole dancing with Snoo being careful not to knock her out!!*

*realises that the music has stopped so goes to turn it back on full blast* laugh.gif

Yes indeed i have been to the Safeway in Evesham my little Worcestershire friend!! I used to buy alcohol there when i was yai high... laugh.gif *shush* I never said that!! wink.gif
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
did you ever try pole dancing with the big poles or is that just me?

*watches Jesse go to have a shower* ooooh

*pole dances even more enthusiastically*

nothing like a good view when you're practising!
Queenie
ohmy.gif SO WANT TO SEE... PLEASE!! laugh.gif

ummm no can't say i did. I think i may have ran round them a couple million times tho!!

*stops pole dancing an picks up pom poms* I'm bored of pole dancing now... your better than me!! tongue.gif
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
hmm...I wonder why I'm better *still watching Jesse*

hehe if you're cheering and I'm poleing then we can both see *snigger* ooooh *drool*
Queenie
*faints on floor* oh my... wub.gif
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
eek! Dave, a little help maybe?

*fans Lea* wake up hun, you're got gonna get any practise done down there!
Queenie
*comes round* WOW!!! That is all i have to say wink.gif

Anyway *jumps up* Let us proceed with the cheering!!

\0/ \0. .0/ \0/ .0. .0/ \0. \0\ \0\ /0/ /0/ .0. \0/

YAY GO US GO!!!
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
wow indeed!

\o. \o/ .o/ \o/ /*\ \o/ /*\ \o/ .o/ \o/ \o.

go Jesse *drooooooooool*
Queenie

^ look what i found!! Pretty!! I think so anyway!! lol... We will look better tho... of course!! *giggles*

*waves pom poms*
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
and our pom poms will be so much better of course!

but it's still pretty cool!

*goes on hyper pom pom shaking rampage*
Cath Sparrow
\o\\o//o/
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
eeek! scary big cheer!

*hides behind Jesse* ooooh my *swoon*

I think maybe I need to warm up and avoid anything with even a hint of sugar in it...so that'll be tap water for me then!
Cath Sparrow
We was loseing it down the page so I did a cheerleadery version of a bump! tongue.gif
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
woo! go you!

\o/ /*\ \o/

I think I'm becoming an obsessive compulsive cartwheeler!
Cath Sparrow
cool! go with the cart wheels!! biggrin.gif

\o//*\\o/
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
\o/ /*\ \o/ \o/ /*\ \o/ \o/ /*\ \o/ \o/ /*\ \o/ \o/ /*\ \o/ \o/ /*\ \o/ wheeeee....!

oooh a pyramid???
/*\
/*\/*\
/*\/*\/*\

yayness! hehe laugh.gif
Cath Sparrow
Cheerleadery stuff!!!! biggrin.gif

\o//o/\o\\o//*\\o/

We nearly lost the thread off the bottom of the page!!!! ohmy.gif biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.