Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cheerleading Cult
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
These cults are, however, as far as i can tell...rubbish.

then they obviously can't tell very far then can then??

*does cheerleadery stuff*

\o/ /*\ \o/
Cath Sparrow
I got millions today!!! biggrin.gif *glares at Lea* It's all her fault! dry.gif biggrin.gif

And our cult is cool and it's not like were trying to get anyone else to join we just dont refuse anyone who wants to. Apart from Pixie there's hyerachy (sp?) (I can't spell either sad.gif ) here and the only perks are the costume's! So NER! tongue.gif
Queenie
QUOTE (Cath @ Mar 9 2004, 03:55 PM)
I got millions today!!! biggrin.gif *glares at Lea* It's all her fault! dry.gif biggrin.gif

And our cult is cool and it's not like were trying to get anyone else to join we just dont refuse anyone who wants to. Apart from Pixie there's hyerachy (sp?) (I can't spell either sad.gif ) here and the only perks are the costume's! So NER! tongue.gif

*smells the millions and comes around* MILLIONS!!! owww my head!!! It hurts... sad.gif

I'm getting kinda worried that Enslasved has been handcuffed to that wall for quite a while now... unsure.gif
Cath Sparrow
[quote=Queenie,Mar 9 2004, 06:05 PM] [QUOTE=Cath,Mar 9 2004, 03:55 PM] *smells the millions and comes around* MILLIONS!!! owww my head!!! It hurts... sad.gif

I'm getting kinda worried that Enslasved has been handcuffed to that wall for quite a while now... unsure.gif [/quote]
She's fine you've been feeding her millionsand tequila andshe gets to watch us! biggrin.gif
Queenie
well... she watched me passed out for quite a while!! Weird still feel kinda fuzzy!! tongue.gif
Cath Sparrow
QUOTE (Queenie @ Mar 9 2004, 06:39 PM)
well... she watched me passed out for quite a while!! Weird still feel kinda fuzzy!! tongue.gif

That'll be the tequila dear! tongue.gif
Queenie
QUOTE (Cath @ Mar 9 2004, 06:46 PM)
QUOTE (Queenie @ Mar 9 2004, 06:39 PM)

That'll be the tequila dear! tongue.gif

Tequila... really where?! laugh.gif
Cath Sparrow
Well.. there's that empty bottle over there... that empty over there.... that one there... Oh anthat one there with a few dreggs in it.... and....

you get the idea! tongue.gif
Queenie
gawd... who drunk all that?! pfffttt... how rude!!! tongue.gif Didn't they share?!
Cath Sparrow
Well it seem's it was a couple of people who didn't share! *looks pointedly at Lea!* dry.gif biggrin.gif
Enslaved
GAH! I always seem to be asleep when you guys come in. sad.gif

QUOTE (Cath @ Mar 9 2004 @ 06:17 PM)
QUOTE (Queenie @ Mar 9 2004, 06:05 PM) *smells the millions and comes around* MILLIONS!!! owww my head!!! It hurts... 

I'm getting kinda worried that Enslasved has been handcuffed to that wall for quite a while now... 

She's fine you've been feeding her millionsand tequila andshe gets to watch us! 

Hehe welcome back Queenie... u look so cute when your sleeping wub.gif

*is fine... a little hungry, could do with Millions and Tequila, but hasnt been to the bathroom for DAYS!!!*

*wishes Pixiegoth would come back and unchain her* sad.gif

(O) huh.gif (O)

As for not sharing... I couldn't, I'm chained to the wall!!! (is that a good enuf excuse? wink.gif
Queenie
QUOTE (Enslaved @ Mar 10 2004, 04:04 AM)
(O) huh.gif (O)

As for not sharing... I couldn't, I'm chained to the wall!!! (is that a good enuf excuse? wink.gif

Gets you out of it!! I was obviously just too drunk and oblivious to the others feelings... *goes to hug every cheerleader* I'm sorry fellow Cheerers!! sad.gif But i'll do good next time... i know!!

A round of Tequila slammers for all!!!! laugh.gif
Enslaved
YAY! *is free*

*gets up but falls over due to muscle wastage* blink.gif

*crawls over to bar, pulls up chair and throws back a Tequilla slammer*
Queenie
QUOTE (Enslaved @ Mar 10 2004, 06:22 PM)
YAY! *is free*

Your free?! How did you get free?! huh.gif

*joins in the Tequila slamming!!* So... cheerleading practise is going to be fun again tonight!!
Enslaved
*watches as little green goblin runs away with key that unlocked handcuffs, before anyone saw it*

Thanks widdle gween goblin!

Had to get a friend to do it, seen as Pixiegoth obviously forgot about me dry.gif
franken-sarah
Green goblins?? You guys have had too much tequila - don't let Sam catch you!!

Do you remember Space Dust or Pop-Rocks the sweet stuff that explodes in your mouth?? Bet that's good with tequila!! laugh.gif

Now, Lea, you can't do star jumps n stuff with a hangover, put the milions down - too much sugarly goodness!! blink.gif
Cath Sparrow
QUOTE (franken-sarah @ Mar 10 2004, 08:47 PM)
Green goblins?? You guys have had too much tequila - don't let Sam catch you!!

Do you remember Space Dust or Pop-Rocks the sweet stuff that explodes in your mouth?? Bet that's good with tequila!! laugh.gif

Now, Lea, you can't do star jumps n stuff with a hangover, put the milions down - too much sugarly goodness!! blink.gif

I remeber space dust it lots of fun!!! I like flying sauser there cool I once sat and open up a load to pour the sherbert in to one saucer it took ages but was dead yummy!!!

I see cheerleading practice has gone it's normal course tongue.gif *goes to join Lea, Nat and tequila at bar* biggrin.gif
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
*stumbles in after getting back from the hundred reasons gig and falls asleep on the bar cos she's been up since half 5 and only got 4 hours sleep last nigh*

he...l......l.........o zzzzzz
Queenie
oh yea... sleep... sleep would be good... i'm kinda drunk and it's taking me quite a while to reply to each thing-a-me-bob, so that i make sense. But i shall do it!!! laugh.gif

Tequila... i think i could drink more of that... makes a change to vodka!! tongue.gif
Enslaved
*wakes up with nasty hangover and realises she's still chained to the wall*

AAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I been here almost a week now!!!

Oooh pop rocks are good! I dunno if they'd be good with Tequilla tho.

*Imagines people having Tequilla and pop-rocks, then exploding* blink.gif

*goes back to sleep*
Pixelgoth
Right madams! Looks like there's been some misbehavin' while I was gone dry.gif Who am I going to punish first?? evil.gif

*looks around room and sees Nat chained to wall, feels slightly guilty for leaving her there for so long and then realises she can't escape a good punishing*

Righto! wink.gif

*walks over to Nat*

Now missy what have YOU been up to with those sweeties and tequila and WHY did no one tell me they were being handed out.

I might well be omnipresent but I can't be expect to be around all the time! laugh.gif (before anyone says anything, yes I am being ironic, trying to be funning and definitely being sarcastic! biggrin.gif)
Enslaved
*looks up at Pixiegoth with puppy dog eyes* huh.gif

Want some Tequila? laugh.gif

*still chained up, feels vunerable*
Sinewmire
Ah, the famed Pixiegoth. Wondering if I would ever be honoured to set eyes upon your alabaster form.
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (Sinewmire @ Mar 11 2004, 04:02 PM)
Ah, the famed Pixiegoth. Wondering if I would ever be honoured to set eyes upon your alabaster form.

Famed?! Me!? unsure.gif

I hope that's a good thing? dry.gif

Welcome to our Goth Cheerleading thread. I own all these women. They are mine evil.gif (Don't worry they do it willingly, they are pussy cats biggrin.gif) *takes Tequila off Nat* Thanks babe *pats on head lovingly*

You are welcome to be mine as well evil.gif
Cath Sparrow
I would go with infamous rather than famed and haven't you got enough people under your control already?? dry.gif tongue.gif

*this comment come from floor level*

Oh! yeh you aint having this bottle it's mine all mine!!!! Mwahahar!!!! biggrin.gif
franken-sarah
SAM!! PUNISH ME FIRST - I'M VERY NAUGHTY!!!! laugh.gif
Sinewmire
You are welcome to be mine as well

Now there's an offer I'm too masochistic to refuse ph34r.gif

You're famed where people have heard of you, anyway tongue.gif
Cath Sparrow
QUOTE (franken-sarah @ Mar 11 2004, 08:55 PM)
SAM!! PUNISH ME FIRST - I'M VERY NAUGHTY!!!! laugh.gif

I'm naughtier!
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (Cath @ Mar 12 2004, 12:26 PM)
QUOTE (franken-sarah @ Mar 11 2004, 08:55 PM)
SAM!! PUNISH ME FIRST - I'M VERY  NAUGHTY!!!!   laugh.gif

I'm naughtier!

People, people, stop pushing! rolleyes.gif

*cracks big owner whip on floor*

Get back, get in line and wait your turn! wink.gif

Sinewmire if you wish to join you have to show us your goth cheerleading skills. Queenie is in charge of teaching. Cath and Franken-Sarah might be able to help you if she isn't around.

Come on let's see what you can do wink.gif

*climbs back onto large goth throne and surveys all she owns*
Queenie
QUOTE (Pixiegoth @ Mar 12 2004, 01:27 PM)
Queenie is in charge of teaching.

Is that what i'm meant to be doing?! blink.gif oooops!!
Cath Sparrow
Teehee! She put you in charge!

*runs off to cause more havock!* tongue.gif
Queenie
QUOTE (Cath @ Mar 12 2004, 04:01 PM)
Teehee! She put you in charge!

*swaggers all John Travolta in Grease like* Well... you know... *runs hands through hair* I did start the thread. wink.gif
Pixelgoth

Oi Queenie, get Cath to behave herself will ya! wink.gif
Cath Sparrow
QUOTE (Pixiegoth @ Mar 12 2004, 04:05 PM)

Excuse me but even you haven't been able to do that yet what chance do you think Lea has???? tongue.gif
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (Cath @ Mar 12 2004, 04:08 PM)
Excuse me but even you haven't been able to do that yet what chance do you think Lea has???? tongue.gif

True, true but me thinks that you want to be punished and that is why you are misbehaving wink.gif
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle

*runs off with Cath*

mmm havock
Queenie
QUOTE (Cath @ Mar 12 2004, 04:08 PM)
QUOTE (Pixiegoth @ Mar 12 2004, 04:05 PM)

mad.gif OI LADY!!! mad.gif

For getting me in trouble with the boss... you are in a lot of trouble and you shall soon be chained to the wall if you do not calm down. You hear me?! That place where Nat used to be?! Well that place will soon have your name on mate!! And you shall be chained for a week or so and all the green goblins that helped Nat... well i will pay them to not unlock you from the wall. Now lady... calm down!! Stop eating so much sugar or i shall make you sleep in another room in Leeds... i'll put you with the smelly blokes!!! tongue.gif Got it?! This is your only warning!! (- hehe Classroom Management Lessons!!) tongue.gif

Sam... did i do good?! unsure.gif did i did i?!
Cath Sparrow
OOo! Get her where'd she get the bossy pants from! tongue.gif

*goes and sits on bar stool doesn't want to end up in with smelly bloke in Leeds!* ohmy.gif
Queenie
QUOTE (Cath @ Mar 12 2004, 04:23 PM)
OOo! Get her where'd she get the bossy pants from! tongue.gif

*goes and sits on bar stool doesn't want to end up in with smelly bloke in Leeds!* ohmy.gif

Wooooo... get me!! *does Cheer*

GO ME GO GO GO ME!!! laugh.gif
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
go you \o/ /*\ \o/

ahh I love making posts relevant by cartwheeling! \o/ /*\ \o/ yay!
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (Queenie @ Mar 12 2004, 04:18 PM)
Sam... did i do good?! unsure.gif did i did i?!

*pats Queenie on head* Well done my dear.
Enslaved
Hehe, yeh u don't wanna be chained to the wall although the Tequila induced green goblins were fun.

*is shocked nothing kinky happened all week whilst she was chained to the wall*

sooo dissappointed!!! dry.gif
Queenie
QUOTE (Enslaved @ Mar 12 2004, 04:43 PM)
*is shocked nothing kinky happened all week whilst she was chained to the wall*

sooo dissappointed!!! dry.gif

Really nothing happened at all?! WOW!!! blink.gif Think that must ahve been the 'cleanest' week the cheerleaders have had so far!! wink.gif
Cath Sparrow
Well if anything happened I missed it! biggrin.gif
Enslaved
Yeh, if anything happened I must have missed it too, probably passed out drunk sad.gif

*thinks we need to make up for lack of kinkyness*

*chains self to wall again*
Enslaved
Actually I think one thing happened.

I recall Queenie doing cartwheels or sumpin and asking me if I was hungry.

Hehehehehee. Diiiiirty girl! laugh.gif
Queenie
QUOTE (Enslaved @ Mar 12 2004, 05:07 PM)
Actually I think one thing happened.

I recall Queenie doing cartwheels or sumpin and asking me if I was hungry.

Hehehehehee. Diiiiirty girl! laugh.gif

ohhh yea... unsure.gif ph34r.gif I remember that... ooops!!

Nah... you read it wrong... your the dirty one tongue.gif
Cath Sparrow
Your both as Dirty as each other! Happy! tongue.gif
Enslaved
ohmy.gif I'm not dirty!

*considers running off the shower to scrub self for several hours but realises she is yet again chained to the wall*

*mutters obscenities*
Queenie
QUOTE (Cath @ Mar 12 2004, 05:10 PM)
Your both as Dirty as each other! Happy! tongue.gif

ohmy.gif Oh no she didn't mmmhhhmmm... i so do not think you said that *clicks fingers and does a little head shake thingy* oh no she didn't!! laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.